ADVERTISEMENT

Get Pearl on the phone

Why don’t people like Nate Oats? JMO but I think he would shine at Kentucky. He’s young he’s offensive minded. He’s already excelled in the league at a school where basketball is an afterthought. More love for Nate oats man
I would be ok with Nate Oats. He can recruit. His defense was pretty bad this year but so was Cal's. Oats did just sign an extension. What's the buyout?

Pearl would do good at a major program. Auburn was awful when he took that job and it’s a football school that doesn’t care that much about basketball. I think where he’s been in trouble in the past it has scared teams away from hiring him

Pearl would do good at a major program. Auburn was awful when he took that job and it’s a football school that doesn’t care that much about basketball. I think where he’s been in trouble in the past it has scared teams away from hiring him
There’s a reason the only big programs that hire him are dirty programs.

People said the same about Cal and he has ran a clean program here.
Marcus Camby gettting paid by an agent and Derrick Rose allegedly cheating on his SAT doesn’t compare to scumbag Bruce Pearl recording phone calls deceiving people and trying to ruin other coaches lives. Bruce Pearl also received a show cause at Tennessee and a 2 game suspension at Auburn after the FBI investigation. Auburn and Bruce Pearl are probation right now as we speak. Pearl is a good coach who has won nothing in all of his years. UK can do much better than a 64 year old coach on the decline with a history full of trash.

Before I get attacked, I’m not defending Calipari and saying he should stay at UK. I’m saying why Bruce Pearl is a terrible choice to replace him.

Marcus Camby gettting paid by an agent and Derrick Rose allegedly cheating on his SAT doesn’t compare to scumbag Bruce Pearl recording phone calls deceiving people and trying to ruin other coaches lives. Bruce Pearl also received a show cause at Tennessee and a 2 game suspension at Auburn after the FBI investigation. Auburn and Bruce Pearl are probation right now as we speak. Pearl is a good coach who has won nothing in all of his years. UK can do much better than a 64 year old coach on the decline with a history full of trash.

Before I get attacked, I’m not defending Calipari and saying he should stay at UK. I’m saying why Bruce Pearl is a terrible choice to replace him.
Good points. No doubt Pearl has don’t some bad things in his career. I’ve read enough on the board that I don’t want him either. I want Donovan to be our next coach

Reactions: CatsDomain
How about Buzz Williams? He has won at every stop and his teams always play hard. Had bad losses early this year but his team is still playing.

No Way Millennials GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

But Pearl has 4 SEC titles in 5 years, a final four and what should’ve been a NC shot if the refs didn’t miss an obvious double dribble against Virginia in the last 10 seconds. What about that sounds like Cal the last 5 years?
He has 2 NCAA tournament wins, 1 losing season, and was put on probation the last 5 years. What about that screams UK?

Yeah no. I’m sorry about y’all’s personal vendettas but we should absolutely hire a qualified coach, not some rando not named Cal.
No vendetta, just want a coach who will take pride in the UK legacy and not his prestige of how many players in can get to the next level.

No vendetta, just want a coach who will take pride in the UK legacy and not his prestige of how many players in can get to the next level.
I want a coach who wins not virtue signal some nonsense UK legacy. Maybe we should have it put in the next coach’s contract that they can’t celebrate former players success in the NBA because that isn’t taking pride in the UK legacy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT