ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl laughing stock

I was saying that in sarcasm because the guy before me said it's a curse that when we say who we want, they lose after that.
Fair enough. Sorry, too much name tossing going on right now. lol

Yeah, if Duke makes it past tonight, drinking may ensue. I'm still pissed about that KU game. I have blocked SEVERAL Kansas trolls on social media today. Man, I can't stand them.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Cal is at Kentucky with all of the resources you can ask for and can’t beat Oakland so a Cal cult guy has to come out of hiding to trash a coach that lost, at a school that doesn’t give a shit about basketball lmao 🤣
Pearl has progressed beyond the first weekend one time in the last 13-14 years. You think that will fly at UK?

So you want UK to pay a buyout to bring Pearl to Lexington so he can lose to Yale?

Listen I’m not even advocating for Pearl, but the guy took one of the biggest DOORMATS not just in the SEC, but in the history of college basketball, and bear Calipari’s ass sending friggin AUBURN within a game of a NATIONAL TITLE! He took Tennessee to within a few minutes of their FIRST FINAL FOUR. He won a national title in the lower division.

I don’t understand the level of stupidity it takes to not understand that equals championships at KENTUCKY.

But some here don’t even understand the reason coaches want a blue blood is because it GIVES THEM A CHANCE TO WIN A TITLE when at other schools the resources and name recognition does NOT.

People get a grip.

giphy.gif

I see what you’re doing. Yeah, we should get Scheyer. And Izzo. And whoever else is still playing.

Man tell me you’re finally off the Calipari bandwagon. The ones that aren’t have no hope. You seem like a smart guy, I’m assuming you’ve had enough and realize you’ve been wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT