ADVERTISEMENT

Gators thoughts?

Hmmm. I don't think theyre a team that will react passively when we smack em in the mouth. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see that from them
They might this week, simply because they've had to come roaring back after getting smacked in the mouth early 2 weeks in a row. 3 weeks may be too much to ask for when it comes back to come backs from early mouth smackings.

Take a look at their depth chart on our lads. They have one for sure First Rounder in Elam and Carter is a top DE, but that's it. They have a 5* true soph NT in Dexter, but he doesn't start. They are not nearly as loaded as in years past. Obviously Richardson could end up being a phenom but he is playing every third series as of now. The talent level is as close as it's ever been, there is no doubt about that.

Or a let up if they have any success early. No tellin
UT has been a traditional rival of theirs over the years but they fact that they rested some players against them so they could play this week doesn't bode too well for us. However considering they usually beat us, that could have a slight negative effect on the effort and energy - you rarely get up the same way for teams you normally beat as you would for a team that posses a bigger obstacle.

At any rate our guys seemed to be really jacked for this game, and they love to play as underdogs. I give the energy/effort/focus edge to Kentucky in this game and adding in crowd noise, enough to make this a fairly even game IMO.

At any rate our guys seemed to be really jacked for this game, and they love to play as underdogs. I give the energy/effort/focus edge to Kentucky in this game and adding in crowd noise, enough to make this a fairly even game IMO.

Was just thinking of the game OSU played (the first 5min of) against them in the BCS final. They scored one kickoff return and celebrated. Then they got stomped

Reactions: Deeeefense
Was just thinking of the game OSU played (the first 5min of) against them in the BCS final. They scored one kickoff return and celebrated. Then they got stomped
I've seen that happen in a lot of game. A favored team scores relatively easy on the initial possession and then tends to relax after that and before you know it they are in a dog fight trying to regain momentum which they lost.

Reactions: Girthang
They’re a very beatable team, but not with the way we’ve been playing since halftime of the Mizzou game. That’ll lead to a double digit loss.

One positive I've seen so far is everyone is practically picking Florida to kill UK. I like that better than the UK upset pick that it's been the past few years. Florida fans are extremely confident and no major pundits are picking UK to get the upset. I like it.
Florida fans don't even look at this as a bump in the road. I hope Kentucky thumps their arses! Couldn't happen to a better bunch!

Prediction: cats win in an under a minute comeback. Stoops buys a gator hide belt, one size larger, from Amazon the very night. Mullen stuffs his visor up the refs ass, skintight pants and all, and UK fans rush the field and fail to bring the goalposts down because Mitch electrified them with an alcohol based salve, hence the shortage of alcohol in Kroger. You heard it here first 😎

Reactions: The-Hack
Florida will be the best offense our defense has seen. I say Florida scores 28-34.

UK's offense will struggle once again as Florida's defense will be the best our offense has seen. We will have okay success running the ball but very little in the passing game. Our receivers simply are not all around SEC quality. They can't get open.

I say UF 31 UK 10
I'll give you $2 to my $1 if you give me 21 pts. Name your price.

I think Cats win by 10-14. Play a turnover free game and capitalize off a few Florida turnovers and control the game throughout. We’ll all be sitting there watching with about 8 minutes left thinking we’re in the twilight zone.

I live in SWFL. My gator friends here think we’re a joke
Depends on who you talk to. I live in Tampa and those I speak to who are knowledgeable football fans give us more respect than some of our own fans, given what I read on here, but if you talk to the typical Florida man, then you can't expect too much that comes out of their mouth to make sense.

I can't predict a UK win. I wish I could. I've seen this movie too many times before. I think we can keep it close. I am going to try not to get my hopes up.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
I'll be mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool tomorrow, early, so I can sit down at noon to get my Saturday fix.
Hell that don’t sound too bad. Wanna swap? I mean, not wife swap, but honey do list swap? Uhh, guess that’s wife swap. Tell you what, send pics of chores, I’ll send pics of wife. Got to be a better choice somewhere. I can compromise. Despite what she says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT