ADVERTISEMENT

UK opens as a 1.5-point dog on FanDuel

Who would have ever imagined that UK would ever be an underdog in Rupp to a school that has never been to a single Final Four. Way to go Cal, you're making us proud.
UCONN only -3.5 against 13-8 St John's. Teams are tighter then they have ever been metrics wise. Kansas even with home court swing in the spread is a 2.5 point Dog at Home and both those are top 10 teams as well. The discrepancy between the best team and 50th best is slim.

This isn't the 90s or even 2010s anymore. Some people just refuse to realize times are always changing. Not just in sports but in everything. You can't stop it but if you keep living in the mindset of the past you'll never be satisfied or pleased with the present. The game has changed, not necessarily for the better but it's changed. It will never be like it was so stop trying to will it to be.

Wagner or not, I took Tennessee. We are going to be tight. The Florida game added extra stress on this one and Cal is still at the helm. I also took the under 19.5 for Reeves, he hasn’t scored well in big games.

An underdog at Rupp to a team with the exact same record as us. Not sure if I’ve ever seen that happen before.

I had some good tickets open.. fanduel kills the cash outs for a solid 2 hours while my tickets slowly return to their favor. Cash outs well over 250 and fanduel shuts it off They are so full of shit on these games. NBA especially teams having 10 point 4th quarters on thier own floors. I took my 300 today and closed my fan duel account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT