ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

I paid 79.9 once under Trump for 25 gallons with my Kroger Fuel Points. 139-60 cents. I usually pay over 100 dollars now. All I can say is:

il_794xN.3269712020_czw9.jpg

Whoa! Q1 new car loan data.

Average $39,540 borrowed, up $4065 from 2021.
Average $648 payment per month, up $71 from 2021.

Sounds like something bigger than a small car on average.

But you sound like a pansy with a nutsack hanging off your hitch. lol

We've never seen high gas prices before? I don't know about you but sure wish I had a Prius right about now.
No nutsack hanging from hitch. I need Trucks. Your hero is destroying the economy. You and Joe Biden think everybody can get by on a Prius.

Reactions: hmt5000
No nutsack hanging from hitch. I need Trucks. Your hero is destroying the economy. You and Joe Biden think everybody can get by on a Prius.
Biden doesn't own the gasoline market to change prices any more than your 3500 does individually. But war in Europe and more of these type vehicles in motion increases demand to raise the very prices you bitch about. If releasing 1 million barrels a day from the SPR didn't lower prices there's not a lot Biden can do without help from oil companies.

If you really want to bitch about Biden, he should be kissing the ass of every oil executive in the US to drill more. They have plenty of leases, lots of cash and this is exactly what they want from him. But this won't do much in the short term as the SPR releases has already proven.

Biden doesn't own the gasoline market to change prices any more than your 3500 does individually. But war in Europe and more of these type vehicles in motion increases demand to raise the very prices you bitch about. If releasing 1 million barrels a day from the SPR didn't lower prices there's not a lot Biden can do without help from oil companies.

If you really want to bitch about Biden, he should be kissing the ass of every oil executive in the US to drill more. They have plenty of leases, lots of cash and this is exactly what they want from him. But this won't do much in the short term as the SPR releases has already proven.

Deep down you know gas would not be near as much as it is right now if Trump were still in office.

It’s ok. We know you won’t admit that.

I see these loons on FB sharing prices of gas(petrol) in Europe and saying "see, it is happening there also...".

What they fail to post is that those prices are only up about 25% since 2019-20 whereas the US is up over 100%.

I just let them think they are making a good point.

also their cities are mostly designed that car traffic isn’t as necessary as it is here

No relief today. Oil is up 1.7% so far. It's a world oil market so probably have to wait for a full Chinese reopen of its economy.

Sure Jan.

Why is gas so much higher in the Louisville area?? I paid 4.49 in Frankfort today, but it’s 4.99 in the Fern Creek area of Louisville. Just insane. Reformulated gas I guess is the culprit. Whose brilliant idea was that??!!

Why is gas so much higher in the Louisville area?? I paid 4.49 in Frankfort today, but it’s 4.99 in the Fern Creek area of Louisville. Just insane. Reformulated gas I guess is the culprit. Whose brilliant idea was that??!!
Different mixtures of gas. There are only so many refineries because we haven't permitted a new one since the 1970's. If they were set up to make 3 types of gasoline and 2 types of diesel and now they have to make special mixtures for all these liberal areas... it makes everyone have to pay more but especially the places with the odd ball mixtures.

$10 gas in California. While you say "well they deserve it".... Guess where most of our ports are and guess were a ton of our vegetables come from. Truckers are refusing to make runs to Cali because diesel is so high they are losing money on runs. Get ready for even more supply chain issues.

I see these loons on FB sharing prices of gas(petrol) in Europe and saying "see, it is happening there also...".

What they fail to post is that those prices are only up about 25% since 2019-20 whereas the US is up over 100%.

I just let them think they are making a good point.

Back when Obama was president, a liberal friend of mine admitted he wanted the U.S. to have gas prices comparable to Europe, saying $5 per gallon would be a good thing to move us away from oil. He is probably happy now.

Reactions: Elbridge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT