ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

$10 gas in California. While you say "well they deserve it".... Guess where most of our ports are and guess were a ton of our vegetables come from. Truckers are refusing to make runs to Cali because diesel is so high they are losing money on runs. Get ready for even more supply chain issues.
We all end up paying don't we. Look at your monthly bills and see if you may have a gasoline surcharge on it.

Two examples at my house. The pool boy tacked a $10 surcharge on his bill and the lawn boy raised his fee by $10 last May. No telling what they and others will be tacking on as the summer months come. Probably double that by Labor Day

Reactions: hmt5000
I drove thru central ohio yesterday .. its 4.89 to 5.09 everywhere .. paid 6.50 at the marina for the boat on lake Erie , also 4.99-5.09 in Greenup co

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
We all end up paying don't we. Look at your monthly bills and see if you may have a gasoline surcharge on it.

Two examples at my house. The pool boy tacked a $10 surcharge on his bill and the lawn boy raised his fee by $10 last May. No telling what they and others will be tacking on as the summer months come. Probably double that by Labor Day
If you have a pool you may want to buy extra chlorine tablets now. The main factory in the US was hit in a hurricane and isn't back running. Apparently the imports are going to slow too because of shipping problems. So buy it now.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
It’s everywhere & everything…. The Truf is the Truf…
high-hunger.gif

If you have a pool you may want to buy extra chlorine tablets now. The main factory in the US was hit in a hurricane and isn't back running. Apparently the imports are going to slow too because of shipping problems. So buy it now.
Good advice. My pool is salt water so no chlorine but it is going to be a problem. Yesterday I met a gentleman at a fishing pier who had flown down from New York City for a couple of days fishing in the Gulf.

We got to talking and the conversation turned to his occupation which involves stocks and Wall Street. He works on Wall Street. He told me if you think things are bad now, "You've not seen nothing yet". Some of his co-workers are expecting 1929 all over again.

He cursed the day he voted for Biden. I told him I didn't want to hear it.

Saw $4.49/gal at nearby Valero during my walk yesterday morning. Decided to fill up our Frontier yesterday afternoon. Noticed price already increased to $4.69/gal. Thankfully we drive less than 50 miles per week.

12.34 gallons = $53.00. Bet my round trip back to eastern and central KY (2400 miles total) next month gonna cost at least $450 in gas.

Driving 10 miles RT to save 25 cents/gal at Costco used to make some sense when I get 20mph & buy 20 gallons at $2. That was $4.00 savings. Now it's $1.50 savings so I don't.

Look how bad Biden has screwed these places up

Here is the average price of gas per gallon for the eight areas included in the social media post as of June 6, according to Global Petrol Prices: Hong Kong: $11.21 Norway: $10.82 Denmark: $10.32 Sweden: $9.33 Netherlands: $9.11 Israel: $8.30 Germany: $7.89

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
You're getting quite near to my family's ancestral farm at Gubser Mill & SS Peter & Paul Church.
No idea where that is but I ended up on Washington Trace past the golf course because I had to detour off Route 8. The bridge over 12 Mile Creek is still under repair.

Jr doesn't even drink...
Seriously? I guess JC thinks that makes him stupid, too.
Look how bad Biden has screwed these places up

Here is the average price of gas per gallon for the eight areas included in the social media post as of June 6, according to Global Petrol Prices: Hong Kong: $11.21 Norway: $10.82 Denmark: $10.32 Sweden: $9.33 Netherlands: $9.11 Israel: $8.30 Germany: $7.89
This is how the Biden sycophants will spin this. Gas prices have always been dramatically higher in Europe and other countries. Liberals have wanted for years for our prices to compare. Now? They think Biden ain’t so bad because we have not yet reached the outrageous prices of other countries. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JC CATS

This is how the Biden sycophants will spin this. Gas prices have always been dramatically higher in Europe and other countries. Liberals have wanted for years for our prices to compare. Now? They think Biden ain’t so bad because we have not yet reached the outrageous prices of other countries. LOL
Shhh! This is our secret

Post a picture of Don Jr messed up the way I did of Hunter messed up. Until then nothing else matters. And even if he does get messed up, I prefer a President with a messed up son and gas at $1.60 a gallon than a president with a messed up son and gas $5 a gallon.
You didn't see him and Kimberly, the best is yet to come!!!! Google is free and Hunter is a recovering addict, has admitted it, way to be a jackass to someone overcoming addiction.

After hitting a low in June 2020, with lockdowns crushing demand for energy, the wholesale natural gas price in Europe had increased more than ten-fold by October 2021, reaching an all-time high. Asia is experiencing similar price hikes. Gas prices have, in turn, pushed electricity prices higher.

You know him personally? I have read Hillary's emails, from Hunters laptop, while watching CNN talk about the groomer's at the pizza place basement, that has only 1 level!!!!
Just keep digging dude. You're already several feet below bedrock. Sycophantic and ignorant are no way to go through life.

Just keep digging dude. You're already several feet below bedrock. Sycophantic and ignorant are no way to go through life.
See you don't have a sense of humor! You should have come back with how you were going to Dallas to wait on JFK Jr! How You love watching Fox and helping Tucker root for Putin and Russia, and did this while hiding in the basement. You could have told me that Biden couldn't win because he didn't have enough flags or rallies! You aren't a good cultist without a flag and bumper sticker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT