ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

I post an actual picture of what I claim. You then make claims and post links to claims made of secondhand information. Do you see a problem here?

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg
Yes I see a grown ass man kicking a former addict while he is down! I see that you are human garbage, and I am being nice in saying that! Do you really think there aren't people on here who have had issues with addiction or their loved ones did? You are a pos

Yes I see a grown ass man kicking a former addict while he is down! I see that you are human garbage, and I am being nice in saying that! Do you really think there aren't people on here who have had issues with addiction or their loved ones did? You are a pos
I am human garbage but yet Hunter is a good person. The fact you liberals are in charge of anything is scary. You're all psychotic.

The gas thread has devolved into “my president’s son is more sober than your president’s son.”

Meanwhile, I will let liberals defend inflation all day long.
Actually it's not that. It is undoubtedly true that Hunter is a piece of s***. Therefore Don Jr has to be. It doesn't matter what the truth is. All that matters is everyone is drug down to the same level. Even though the accusation is inaccurate. That's how scummy the left is.

Reactions: delk4three
I am human garbage but yet Hunter is a good person. The fact you liberals are in charge of anything is scary. You're all psychotic.
I don't know him personally, I was joking. I know you don't get that. He is being investigated for tax evasion, if he's guilty I hope he gets justice. I don't worship political candidates, that is freaking lunacy

$4.98 in Louisville yesterday. And this is a thread about continued rising gas prices. Obviously they'll be a bit of politics mingled in, but I click on this page and I see a giant photo of (I guess?) Hunter Biden that looks like it was taken 30 years ago. No one gives a shit about Hunter Biden just like no one gives a shit about Don Jr. You guys are bitching about the sons of Presidents now.

Good advice. My pool is salt water so no chlorine but it is going to be a problem. Yesterday I met a gentleman at a fishing pier who had flown down from New York City for a couple of days fishing in the Gulf.

We got to talking and the conversation turned to his occupation which involves stocks and Wall Street. He works on Wall Street. He told me if you think things are bad now, "You've not seen nothing yet". Some of his co-workers are expecting 1929 all over again.

He cursed the day he voted for Biden. I told him I didn't want to hear it.
What did every dem say when trump won? Voting has consequences. Well... yep.

$4.98 in Louisville yesterday. And this is a thread about continued rising gas prices. Obviously they'll be a bit of politics mingled in, but I click on this page and I see a giant photo of (I guess?) Hunter Biden that looks like it was taken 30 years ago. No one gives a shit about Hunter Biden just like no one gives a shit about Don Jr. You guys are bitching about the sons of Presidents now.
That photo is actually an indication of corruption. You see the man you think is the answer for our future is a corrupt career politician.

Reactions: delk4three
Hunter never served in the Govt, he's about as qualified as Jr or Sr for that matter

Actually it's not that. It is undoubtedly true that Hunter is a piece of s***. Therefore Don Jr has to be. It doesn't matter what the truth is. All that matters is everyone is drug down to the same level. Even though the accusation is inaccurate. That's how scummy the left is.
No one could be dragged down to Hunter level.

Last edited:
Deflection is important to hide facts.

Reactions: JC CATS
LOL. inquisitor? Trump has never been a drinker because his brother died at a young age because of alcoholism. Jr drank into his 20's but stopped because he feared falling into his uncles path. Hunter Biden does all the drugs he can get and then takes pictures and video of himself doing those drugs... usually naked and usually with a hooker or naked teen in the photo.

$5 gas national avg. Trump is up on the generic ticket by 2%. You better hope gas prices don't hit $8 because nobody will vote against Trump in that scenario.

Benefited off his name, unethical, but not illegal. How about Ivanka getting patents on China bc of her name, or Jared and the Saudi and 2 billion. You not concerned about those things?
Well China was selling Ivanka Trump shoes with her face on the box.... I would think it would make sense that that not be allowed. I can't put Michael Jordans face on a pair of shoes and sell Jordans can I?

Good advice. My pool is salt water so no chlorine but it is going to be a problem. Yesterday I met a gentleman at a fishing pier who had flown down from New York City for a couple of days fishing in the Gulf.

We got to talking and the conversation turned to his occupation which involves stocks and Wall Street. He works on Wall Street. He told me if you think things are bad now, "You've not seen nothing yet". Some of his co-workers are expecting 1929 all over again.

He cursed the day he voted for Biden. I told him I didn't want to hear it.
That's kinda what I'm wondering how bad will it get before it shatters this country. I'm heading to Orlando in a week and it's the last Vacation with my kido before she heads out to college. I know it gonna be fun and yeah I'll probably wipe my savings out. I know we don't need to go because our sorry as leader killed the economy and my job is slowing to a crawl this week. U only live once and I'm gonna take my child to FL like we do the first week of summer every year and I'll worry bout being alive in the Biden depression when I get home. My freezer is full of chicken and vegetables already with corn and a full garden planted already so he won't starve me to death till winter. My 2020 malibu is getting 34 miles to the gallon right so I'm better off then some but I definitely don't like what things look to be heading next 2 years.

Reactions: hmt5000
Thirty years ago.

What a joke.

Reactions: blubo
LOL. inquisitor? Trump has never been a drinker because his brother died at a young age because of alcoholism. Jr drank into his 20's but stopped because he feared falling into his uncles path. Hunter Biden does all the drugs he can get and then takes pictures and video of himself doing those drugs... usually naked and usually with a hooker or naked teen in the photo.

$5 gas national avg. Trump is up on the generic ticket by 2%. You better hope gas prices don't hit $8 because nobody will vote against Trump in that scenario.
I'm hoping Trump is either in prison or not alive in 24, don't care ehich

Well China was selling Ivanka Trump shoes with her face on the box.... I would think it would make sense that that not be allowed. I can't put Michael Jordans face on a pair of shoes and sell Jordans can I?
Yeah, there might be a difference between Biden Beer and peddling government interest. Just saying.

My favorite part of when liberals vs conservatives argue is when guys type out long, genuinely cogent points and the guy he’s conversing with does like a laugh emoji or posts a picture or whatever just to annoy the other guy and then the other one responds in the same way. It’s like two hobos on heavy drugs fighting and then one guy has this lucid moment for a minute and then the other guy slaps him and then they go back to their drug induced fight. It’s like going to the zoo watching political guys fight 😂

Reactions: JumperJack
You're okay with millions of dollars being paid to the bidens as long as your side gets to destroy the economy and the country.
Very cool story. Congress is investigating the $2 billion Jared Kushner got from the Saudi's. Remember Jared? He actually worked in the WH as a member of Trump's staff.

Wtf is happening here?
High gas prices and inflation is shattering JC's world view so he's lashing out. If you've ever seen a psychotic person have a break and realize they are actually crazy it can look really weird.

Drove from Kentucky to Iowa last week. Highest price was in Illinois at $5.30 for regular. Other States was $4.69. Diesel highest was $6.25 also in Illinois. It’s going to get worse.

Drove from Kentucky to Iowa last week. Highest price was in Illinois at $5.30 for regular. Other States was $4.69. Diesel highest was $6.25 also in Illinois. It’s going to get worse.
Yup. I can't imagine July 4th prices...

4.55 with 20 cents off. Ugh

Saw several gas "outages" reported today. 2 states but didn't catch which ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT