ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD**KENTUCKY VS UT MARTIN**

1st Quarter stats.

81 totals yards and 63 of those were on one play, so only 18 yards on 3 series. That is putrid at any level, especially against a team of this caliber.

Should just call it a season after this game. Practice and condition and call it a year.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Not sure what Ali gives us at pr. Not a real threat for a home run, doesn't field it on a consistent basis, and plenty of bonehead mistakes to make you question the coaches on this one.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Horrible play on the fumble. Fall on the ball. everyone wants to be a hero and return it for a TD. Just secure it for possession.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I'll take the easy W....but playing these kind of teams this late into a season is a screw you to the ticket holders. And all SEC teams do this...so no shot at UK but these kind of games this late are pointless.
This.

I don't understand Stoops. He punishes certain players and lets others make all kinds of mistakes. Rodriquez sat forever for his fumbles, yet Ali just trots back out there.

If LB doesn't run them we need to take him out. He can't throw it with any consistency so we are even more one demensional with him handing it off most of the time.
I noticed this against UT. I’m not seeing the read, so maybe that’s just what the read is telling him to do....

But it seems like since the bye week Bowden hasn’t kept it near as much and we are playing more of a traditional ground and pound.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT