ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD**KENTUCKY VS UT MARTIN**

Dumb play. We did the same thing last week. You do not let a guy who just ran 60 yards carry it the next play.

Reactions: NoDef
What’s the record for missed PATs in a single season? Our kicking is middle school level. Absolutely pathetic and maddening

Are there any fans in the stands? i’m watching on youtubetv and can barely hear any cheering. and haven’t seen a screenshot of the stands yet.

Haha-and there it is-missed point after.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Poore is a poor kicker. Good thing we got those safety points to offset his ineptness.

Our kicking game.....

tenor.gif

You're not allowed to question Eddie Gran or a D1 program with a scholarship kicker that struggles to make Pat's. Mediocrity is fully accepted here.

Are there any fans in the stands? i’m watching on youtubetv and can barely hear any cheering. and haven’t seen a screenshot of the stands yet.

Haven't got a good view yet but I'd be surprised if it was much more than half full if that.

blubo, I was wondering the same thing about the fans at the game. Sounds dead as Epstein.

Reactions: blubo
I know Lynn can run it. I want to see him air raid it through the rest of the game. It's over. We won. And while reading you people bitch about every missed throw will be annoying. I'd rather work on what we can't do than what we can.

If you get it airborne you should make an extra point. You would just about have to whiff on the kick to get it off line that fast..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT