ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

I don't think Jon leaves Castle Black until he finds out about R+L=J, which it looks Bran will see next week in his visions. So I think somehow Bran will communicate this information to Jon, then he leaves Castle Black. But what do I know.

So maybe in the next couple episodes we find out more about Jon Snow and his past. I have read a lot of theories on who his mother and father were. I think it is obvious he is not Ned Stark's bastard. So, is he Robert Baratheon's bastard, child with Ned's sister? OR is he really a Targaryen bastard with Ned's sister???

No one is talking about Tyrion letting the dragons loose. Took balls for sure. His line "it's what I do, drink and know stuff" should be one of the greatest quotes of the series. I've been waiting for them to get free since she was taken prisoner. You can bet all hell is going to break loose now, they're going after moma and I'm sure they'll pick up big bro on the way and have a nice little dothraki barbecue.

Where did this Euron Greyjoy come from? First I'd seen, or heard of him. He looks way too young to be the old bastards brother too, more like his son.

Not that it bothers me to see Roose Bolton die, but he had one of the lamest deaths of the series. Never said a word, took a swing, or saw it coming. Of all people he should have known what was up.

Reactions: Nubb16
Theres always been theories that John might not be the only secret Targaryen: speculation that Tyrion could be half-Targ as his mother was possibly raped by the Mad King. The fact that he was able to approach and even pet the dragons last night only adds to the speculation.
Yes it does. And the theory deserves its merit.

Last night was arguably the greatest episode of theory. If anybody thought John snow would of came back episode 2 is lying. That was amazing.

So maybe in the next couple episodes we find out more about Jon Snow and his past. I have read a lot of theories on who his mother and father were. I think it is obvious he is not Ned Stark's bastard. So, is he Robert Baratheon's bastard, child with Ned's sister? OR is he really a Targaryen bastard with Ned's sister???
It's a virtual certainty that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

What I'm curious about is how Jon is going to learn this. The audience will hopefully/probably learn it this coming week through the Tower of Joy flashback, but that obviously doesn't apply to Jon figuring it out.

If anybody thought John snow would of came back episode 2 is lying. That was amazing.

Not really. They couldn't drag that cliffhanger out for 3-4 episodes. There would have been a mutiny from the fans, and they just don't have that much time to waste by dragging the story out for that long.

Reactions: Stonewall12
It's a virtual certainty that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

What I'm curious about is how Jon is going to learn this. The audience will hopefully/probably learn it this coming week through the Tower of Joy flashback, but that obviously doesn't apply to Jon figuring it out.

Howland Reed (Jojen and Meer's dad) is the only person that's still living who was at the Tower of Joy, and I just don't see them introducing that character.

So it has to be Bran. The books established that he can't speak to people that he's looking into the past at, so I think he and John will have to cross paths somewhere between yhebWall and Winterfell.

I wish I could just go ahead and watch all of season six. God I remember going through my divorce, watched the first four seasons 3 times. Good times.... I just want The Imp to be the king. Isn't it obvious he would be the best ruler??

I think somehow Bran will gain control of a Dragon or something. I have not read the books, but I am going to.

Last night was a great episode. No boring storylines. Almost felt like an episode 9.

I thought we'd end the episode with Jon Snow just lying there, still dead, but open up episode 3 with him wakin up and getting shit right. They couldn't have drug it out past episode 3 tho. That'd be like 2-3 days GoT time and eventually his body would start rotting.

Seems like this season may finally be the one where the good guys start getting some W's? Maybe? I hope so. I want to Ramsay to live for a few more episodes but get his at the hands of Jon Snow/Sansa. Tag team style.

Where is little finger? Braun?

Ser Robert Strong v the high sparrows is going to be dope. Only "bad" guy in the series I actively root for to never die.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
^ I feel the same about Ser Robert Strong. The Mountain was a terrible, terrible person that received a long, drawn-out and excruciating death (not depicted well in the show, though), but as an undead/zombie thing it's just fun seeing him stomp some people. Not like dick-wagging guy was a saint.

I'd vote for Ramsay to receive his death by Theon/Reek in some way crossing him defiantly. He should at least see everything he ever hoped to accomplish crumble like ash in his mouth as he realizes he is truly alone and despised before meeting his end.

Anyone catch the part on the preview for episode 3 where some northern lord offers a present to Ramsay? That could be anything (Sansa, Theon, that other Stark kid, Littlefinger), all bad, and I think there's going to be quite a bit more bad guy winning stuff before we get more good guy wins. It's always a roller coaster.

I wouldn't be surprised if he runs into bran or even howland reed. Who is the only other person that truly knows unless Ned told benjen

^ I feel the same about Ser Robert Strong. The Mountain was a terrible, terrible person that received a long, drawn-out and excruciating death (not depicted well in the show, though), but as an undead/zombie thing it's just fun seeing him stomp some people. Not like dick-wagging guy was a saint.

I'd vote for Ramsay to receive his death by Theon/Reek in some way crossing him defiantly. He should at least see everything he ever hoped to accomplish crumble like ash in his mouth as he realizes he is truly alone and despised before meeting his end.

Anyone catch the part on the preview for episode 3 where some northern lord offers a present to Ramsay? That could be anything (Sansa, Theon, that other Stark kid, Littlefinger), all bad, and I think there's going to be quite a bit more bad guy winning stuff before we get more good guy wins. It's always a roller coaster.
It could be littlefinger. Especially since from the trailers it looks like he is in the north

Heard a theory that Theon was referring to Winterfell/Ramsay when he said he wanted to go home. That'd be an unfortunate turn.

Reactions: NCukcat62
Not really. They couldn't drag that cliffhanger out for 3-4 episodes. There would have been a mutiny from the fans, and they just don't have that much time to waste by dragging the story out for that long.
I'm not saying I disagree with you, but many thought that would be the time. I'm glad it was last night, the ending scene was stuff out of legend.

Heard a theory that Theon was referring to Winterfell/Ramsay when he said he wanted to go home. That'd be an unfortunate turn.
I really think you could be on to something. I think theon wants to kill him or die trying. He knows he messed up so bad but he also wants to make something right

I think the play there is Theon goes back to the Iron Islands, wins that contest or whatever TF they do to pick a leader, and then joins our dude Snow to destroy Ramsey in Winterfell.

One thing is certain, the next ruler of the Iron Islands will have a distinct lack of penis.

Is Rickon Stark the present?

Reactions: Big_Blue79

Maybe Ned and Jon spoke about it while Jon was dead. In season one Ned told him they would talk about his mother when they met again.

Reactions: beltieboy
Speaking of, why doesn't Euron have an eye patch in the show?
now how does that help him transform into BenJen and/or Daario?

for the 2nd time in 2 shows, watching a baseborn bastard killstab a high ruling lord of one of the 7 kingdoms with zero repercussions and pretending they now rule in their place is just so laughable. bad poorly thought out fan fiction.

now how does that help him transform into BenJen and/or Daario?

for the 2nd time in 2 shows, watching a baseborn bastard killstab a high ruling lord of one of the 7 kingdoms with zero repercussions and pretending they now rule in their place is just so laughable. bad poorly thought out fan fiction.
What the heck are you talking about? Euron is not a bastard. Lol

I heard that episode 9 is titled "Everyone meets up at Castle Black and stabs Ollie for an hour, then Wun Wun eats him, then poops out Ollie turds that then get lit on fire to stave off the White Walkers' attack"

I heard that episode 9 is titled "Everyone meets up at Castle Black and stabs Ollie for an hour, then Wun Wun eats him, then poops out Ollie turds that then get lit on fire to stave off the White Walkers' attack"
hqdefault.jpg

Eleria Sand was able to kill that guy in the wheelchair because all of his guards/people thought he was a pussy and wanted him to die. That was the whole point of the scene. I think Ramsay was able to kill Roose because the only witness was the maester, who is also a puss.

Eleria Sand was able to kill that guy in the wheelchair because all of his guards/people thought he was a pussy and wanted him to die. That was the whole point of the scene. I think Ramsay was able to kill Roose because the only witness was the maester, who is also a puss.
The Crastor guy was there too. I know he was against Robb for killing his father but you'd think he would take offense at Ramsay killing his own father.

What the heck are you talking about? Euron is not a bastard. Lol
Euron did not murder Balon, he killed him in self defense....or Balon died by accident trying to attack Euron

which is a very disappointing way for the mystery of Balon's death off the swinging bridge to be explained, so many more fun theories on how that occurred were developed

The Crastor guy was there too. I know he was against Robb for killing his father but you'd think he would take offense at Ramsay killing his own father.
Karstark, not Crastor, but your point is valid.
D&D's writing becomes shittier the further they deviate from GRRM's work.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Euron did not murder Balon, he killed him in self defense....or Balon died by accident trying to attack Euron

which is a very disappointing way for the mystery of Balon's death off the swinging bridge to be explained, so many more fun theories on how that occurred were developed

Bs. He was there to kill him, hell he threw off the bridge. He had just finished telling Balon how he was the storm, he is the drowned god. He told Balon that he was in his way. "you've had your time, now let another rule"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT