ADVERTISEMENT

Free Z

It actually might be better if he doesn't become eligible. Our rotation looks pretty good. Edwards is down to 15 minutes, although that will likely change.

I love how the NCAA is thinking "Well, they got two of their 7 footers back, maybe this doesn't matter much anymore?"
Come on now. I think there's something in their investigation, it may not be anything major, but I don't think it's as simple as they're out to get us. He seems like a very likable kid, who's been on a linear path to get here.

There is a thread on HOB started yesterday by Rowland on Big Z that I am very curious about (but don't have access)

Come on now. I think there's something in their investigation, it may not be anything major, but I don't think it's as simple as they're out to get us. He seems like a very likable kid, who's been on a linear path to get here.

I'm not at all convinced the NCAA isn't dragging their feet because it's Kentucky. Call me a conspiracy theorist, idc.

I'm not at all convinced the NCAA isn't dragging their feet because it's Kentucky. Call me a conspiracy theorist, idc.
I'm not going to call you that because we're all human and all capable of being asses and making dumb decisions. Nor am I suggesting that you're an ass or making a dumb decision with your post. As much as we like Z and want Z to play, we have to accept that even Z isn't perfect, maybe there IS something that will come out. Unfortunately for Z, depending on how he looks at all of this, and for the fans we may not get to see him play this season. Obviously he will not be here next season either way.

I definitely don't have my hopes up at this point. Thought for sure Z would have been cleared by now.

Either way, love the team as currently constructed. Bradshaw and Ugo are more than enough to win with. Kind of like how things are on the court at the moment...

Reactions: NociHTTP

You can’t make this up. Even with Z’s eligibility you still have to be negative. Most trolls throw a little positive word here and there, but you just make yourself out to be an unintelligent troll over and over and I’m here for the laughs. 😊

I know the NCAA is horrible, but it feels like there might be some challenge with his eligibility that UK possibly knows about and hasn't been disclosed publicly.

I'm not going to call you that because we're all human and all capable of being asses and making dumb decisions. Nor am I suggesting that you're an ass or making a dumb decision with your post. As much as we like Z and want Z to play, we have to accept that even Z isn't perfect, maybe there IS something that will come out. Unfortunately for Z, depending on how he looks at all of this, and for the fans we may not get to see him play this season. Obviously he will not be here next season either
You don’t know that for certain.

You said Aaron B would never play for UK and then followed that up by stating DJ wouldn’t play again at UK after his injury. Wrong. Wrong.

Give the negativity a rest. What’s with the constant doom and gloom and continuous picking on players and coaches?

Z is the best big man on the team. The powers that be knows it and are hoping he transfers out. How’s that for a conspiracy theory?

You don’t know that for certain.

You said Aaron B would never play for UK and then followed that up by stating DJ wouldn’t play again at UK after his injury. Wrong. Wrong.

Give the negativity a rest. What’s with the constant doom and gloom and continuous picking on players and coaches?
It's called the Shaedon Sharpe & Moo Moo Fiasco. Please give your revisionist cherry-picking a rest. Also, quote me on saying that Wagner would never play again. Pick on coaches? Are you Cal's cousin? Do you KNOW how often Cal has poked and stabbed at fans in his interviews? I'm not going to sit here and repost to you just how bad of a coach he actually is. A fan saying that she doesn't think a player is going to play isn't "picking on them". It's just an opinion :)

I'm not going to call you that because we're all human and all capable of being asses and making dumb decisions. Nor am I suggesting that you're an ass or making a dumb decision with your post. As much as we like Z and want Z to play, we have to accept that even Z isn't perfect, maybe there IS something that will come out. Unfortunately for Z, depending on how he looks at all of this, and for the fans we may not get to see him play this season. Obviously he will not be here next season either way.
And maybe he's right. This is not like this Is our first rodeo with this.

I know the NCAA is horrible, but it feels like there might be some challenge with his eligibility that UK possibly knows about and hasn't been disclosed publicly.
I'm not sure how this is going to go. But, Z sure looks comfortable on the sideline. Maybe he already knows one way or the other and has come to terms with it. Hopefully he knows he'll be eligible at the beginning of the year and is ready. Anybody's (not in the know) guess right now.

This kid isn’t going to get eligible for college ball sadly. It’s like kanter again but this time it’s academic reasons. I’m holding out hope that they can pull a rabbit out of a hat. Fingers crossed

You can’t make this up. Even with Z’s eligibility you still have to be negative. Most trolls throw a little positive word here and there, but you just make yourself out to be an unintelligent troll over and over and I’m here for the laughs. 😊
He didn't say anything negative at all. What the hell is wrong with you?

It would suck, but we have our other 2 bigs, and that's likely more than enough when you figure that Tre could play the 5 if needed.

It sucks for Big Z, the NCAA tried to punish Kentucky but really, they just punished the kid and also sent out a big warning to any non-US players who want to play college ball.

NCAA stepped on its own dick, trying to thumb their nose at Kentucky. They can't go down soon enough.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
It would suck, but we have our other 2 bigs, and that's likely more than enough when you figure that Tre could play the 5 if needed.

It sucks for Big Z, the NCAA tried to punish Kentucky but really, they just punished the kid and also sent out a big warning to any non-US players who want to play college ball.

NCAA stepped on its own dick, trying to thumb their nose at Kentucky. They can't go down soon enough.

Isn't it just ironic that UCLA, Ole Miss, Kansas, and various other schools can get kids cleared in a timely fashion but here at the University of Kentucky kids just apparently end up in a black hole and they can't seem to make a decision? But hey the NCAA is definitely a kids first organization and they do care about their well-being. 🙄

This is just a random thought about NIL, I’m not really sure how it works but can Big Z get money from NIL and not be cleared from NCAA yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT