ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Here’s my team. Drafted last night in a 12 team league. The pos draft room froze during my pick & the computer picked the Falcons defense & free agency starts tomorrow so I’ll likely replace them, anyway. Still can’t believe I got both T Hill & Chase with the 8th pick. The pic isn’t the best quality for some reason. But, it’s still readable.

BF5-E8722-6394-470-F-A981-F036-B9-EEA3-C7.png

Reactions: GeraldV and J_Dee
Here’s my team. Drafted last night in a 12 team league. The pos draft room froze during my pick & the computer picked the Falcons defense & free agency starts tomorrow so I’ll likely replace them, anyway. Still can’t believe I got both T Hill & Chase with the 8th pick. The pic isn’t the best quality for some reason. But, it’s still readable.

Wow. No idea how you got those guys in a 12 team. I like your bench too. I was big on Brob, Jaxon and Muth. That's a solid roster.

I haven't used CBS before, but I've heard nothing but issues with them and ESPN.

With both Chase and Hill, there will be weeks you will absolutely murder the squad you are facing.

Wow. No idea how you got those guys in a 12 team. I like your bench too. I was big on Brob, Jaxon and Muth. That's a solid roster.

I haven't used CBS before, but I've heard nothing but issues with them and ESPN.
Ty. I have no idea, either. Lol. I was in constant disbelief throughout the entire draft. I was pissed going into it bc I NEVER get a good slot. This is like the 6th draft in a row that I had pick 7 or 8 to work with in 12 team leagues.

But, I about shit when Hill was there at 8. Then, Chase at SEVENTEEN. And, it kept going somehow. I think Smith-Njigba is gonna have a big year. The new OC loves to utilize the slot & JSN will be reaping the benefits. Same for Muth. As a Steelers fan, I hated the Arthur Smith hire for OC. But, he loves TEs, so, Freiermuth should get plenty of targets.

I’ve used CBS for probably 25 years now. The actual format is solid. My only real complaints (although they are big complaints) are with the draft room & their news updates. Draft room always glitches out at least a cpl times in every draft, costing a pick.

The news/injury reports are horrible. They’re notorious for not posting updates in a timely manner. Like, there will be no new update on game day, leading you to believe there are no issues leading up to kickoff. Then, at 1:05 they’ll post, saying, “so & so is out today.” Screwed me good a few times. But, I learned my lesson a long time ago & haven’t paid attention to their injury reports in at least 10 years. Wasn’t as bad in the past & is strangely getting worse by the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Dee

ESPN sucks. A few of us in our league have issues with it just randomly logging us out, both on PC and phone. Which really ******* sucks when you're scrambling to grab somebody off the wire fast or make a last-minute lineup change.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I've looked over everybody's teams in this thread, and I like 'em all, but I just don't know enough about the league this year (so far) to offer any useful comments. Well, except that getting Chase 17th is insaaaaaaaaaaaaane. XD

Reactions: GeraldV
I love Tyler Boyd, but Tennessee's o-line was one of the worst in the league last season and they didn't exactly improve it by leaps and bounds in the off-season.

You mean by drafting the #2 LT available? Signing a very good veteran center, and adding THE BEST oline coach in nfl history?

Yea other than that they did nothing at all to improve the OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT