ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Breece Hall screwed me royally. 4 rushing yards from my 1st round pick. 2 for 14 receiving for 3.8 points today. Zach Ertz already got me 1.9 more points than Mark Andrews did last week. If Andrews goes off this week after last week's goose egg, I give up lol

spongebob squarepants GIF

Breece Hall screwed me royally. 4 rushing yards from my 1st round pick. 2 for 14 receiving for 3.8 points today. Zach Ertz already got me 1.9 more points than Mark Andrews did last week. If Andrews goes off this week after last week's goose egg, I give up lol

spongebob squarepants GIF

It's looking like the Jets are moving towards a RBBC more and more. They killed themselves with penalties today. 13 penalties before the 4th quarter even started. Awful.

Not looking good for my fantasy teams. Possibly one of the most random, flukey, and injury riddled seasons I've seen.

Reactions: kybloo92
Bijam is also just not worthy of the dract spor, and has never given us a reason so. This more and more just makes me want to draft WRs with my 1st 3-4 picks every year. Grab QB next, then grab RB2s, and then just stream a TE lol.

Finally.. Daniels is getting this Washington Offense going. Him, Brob and Scary Terry have saved me in 2 leagues, and maybe a 3rd. Love these picks, just took a while to get going.

I will have to replace Rashee Rice in one league going forward, and Worthy went in the draft. Good job Patrick taking out your #1 receiver. 👍👍 Davante Adams & Austin Ekeler were also out for me in this league. Will attempt to claim Wan'Dale Robinson. He could be in line for even more targets if Nabors is still dealing with lingering effects of the concussion next weekend. Kareem Hunt got some work for KC today. 14 rushing attempts vs 12 from the rest of the team.

Last edited:
I will have to replace Rashee Rice in one league going forward, and Worthy went in the draft. Good job Patrick taking out your #1 receiver. 👍👍 Davante Adams & Austin Ekeler were also out for me in this league. Will attempt to claim Wan'Dale Robinson. He could be in line for even more targets if Nabors is still dealing with lingering effects of the concussion next weekend. Kareem Hunt got some work for KC today. 14 rushing attempts vs 12 from the rest of the team.

Idk.. Giants have 10 days. And I feel like Nabers is SO good, that if he's out, then the Giants go from bad to worse. Maybe Wan'dale can sneak off a TD next week, but opposing defenses are gonna stack the box and also cover Wan'dale differently, because it's all the Giants really have outside of Slayton.

I wouldn't go after him, but.. if you're down WRs, then you might have to. I guess it's a dart throw.

Reactions: kybloo92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT