ADVERTISEMENT

Even though our roster is slim

Look at these studs we got coming in the class of 2024. I trust in Cal. 💙🤍
giphy.gif

Their freshman. How many championships have we won in the last ten years? We hear how great the first-year players are yearly, but history has proved otherwise.

Their freshman. How many championships have we won in the last ten years? We hear how great the first-year players are yearly, but history has proved otherwise.

To be fair the prior methods were failures as well. 3 titles in 50 years before calipari.

Calipari needs to go yesterday but other than a 3 year run in the 90s it hasn't title town USA here since the Truman and Ike administration's.

I don’t necessarily trust Cal but I trust this talent. We are better than Kansas 1-4 and it’s not like Dickinson is some kind of superstar. He very good but couldn’t even lead his team to the NCAA tournament. The sky is falling tho.

We need more size. Two guys to play the 4 and 5 spots won’t cut it. We need Tshiebwe back or at least one transfer to help out inside. Bradshaw and Onyenso cannot be expected to play 40 minutes each.

No we're not... not even before this...

McCullar? You think 10 and 7 MCCullar is a game changer? I’ll take my chances with Justin Edwards. I’ll take our backcourt over thiers, Dajuan Harris is just a guy and Nick Timberlake is a soon to be 25 year old who put up 17 points a game against bad competition. I’ll take Dilly and DJ. Their PF KJ Adams is a 6’7 225 solid role player who put up 10 and 4 last year. Y’all are acting like these dudes are unstoppable superstars. They have a bunch of solid players and Dickinson who is good but has never been a difference maker that carried a team.

I don’t necessarily trust Cal but I trust this talent. We are better than Kansas 1-4 and it’s not like Dickinson is some kind of superstar. He very good but couldn’t even lead his team to the NCAA tournament. The sky is falling tho.
We have 7 players and it's almost June. We're losing Ware, Collins, Fredrick, Wheeler, Oscar, Reeves, Wallace, Livingston, and Toppin. All of them were eligible to return. That 8/9 guys who could have returned who chose not to, even when none of those 8 will likely find an NBA landing spot. Only one will likely even be drafted.

Good call, though. There's nothing to be concerned about here.

CBS updated their ranking for next year and we are FOURTEENTH WITH OSCAR!!!! What was supposed to be a banner season is turning to disaster. KU preseason number one in their poll. Cal is killing us

We have 7 players and it's almost June. We're losing Ware, Collins, Fredrick, Wheeler, Oscar, Reeves, Wallace, Livingston, and Toppin. All of them were eligible to return. That 8/9 guys who could have returned who chose not to, even when none of those 8 will likely find an NBA landing spot. Only one will likely even be drafted.

Not to mention the team we have are 18 year olds while KUs “role players” are 22-24 men.

My bad, I didn’t know we had a game next week. There’s being concerned and there’s melting down every single day in every single thread about the same thing. Even if we lose all those guy it’s still highly likely that we get guys from the portal once our roster picture is clearer. It’s the NBA deadline in 7 days so a lot of guys will be back in the picture. Y’all are acting like we’re completely finished.

Bro....don't you know that you aren't allowed to be optimistic or positive around here?? Especially about he who shall not be named.

I could be wrong but it's easy to be optimistic when everything is going your way. Everyone can do that.

A positive disposition and optimism is somehow looked down upon as weakness in today's society.

A lot of it is perspective. "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Kansas’ Roster is loaded. We won’t win crap again this year.

PG: Dajuan Harris (4 ⭐️)
SG: Nick Timberlake (4 ⭐️)
SF: Kevin McCullar (4 ⭐️)
PF: KJ Adams (4 ⭐️)
C: Hunter Dickinson (5 ⭐️)

Arterio Morris (5 ⭐️)
Elmarko Jackson (5 ⭐️)
Chris Johnson (4 ⭐️)
Marcus Adams Jr (4 ⭐️)
Jamari McDowell (4 ⭐️)

Reactions: delk4three
Idk but at the helm of UK he was on legendary trajectory. That dude can flat out coach basketball and he wouldn’t have quit like cal did. Cal gets the best he can and rolls out the balls.
I figured someone would quickly come along and completely miss the humor.

McCullar? You think 10 and 7 MCCullar is a game changer? I’ll take my chances with Justin Edwards. I’ll take our backcourt over thiers, Dajuan Harris is just a guy and Nick Timberlake is a soon to be 25 year old who put up 17 points a game against bad competition. I’ll take Dilly and DJ. Their PF KJ Adams is a 6’7 225 solid role player who put up 10 and 4 last year. Y’all are acting like these dudes are unstoppable superstars. They have a bunch of solid players and Dickinson who is good but has never been a difference maker that carried a team.
Love how much blind optimism you have for our players who have never played college basketball and somehow they are going to be better than players that have played college for 3-5 years 😂

Reactions: delk4three
The Pitino and Self fans have to talk now.

Then they will disappear once the season starts only to reappear at the first loss with their sky is falling drama.

Personally I’m trying to move my schedule around to go to Canada to watch the team. I have a conflict right now. But maybe I can work around it?

I can’t wait to watch the team play.

Love how much blind optimism you have for our players who have never played college basketball and somehow they are going to be better than players that have played college for 3-5 years 😂
I love how much blind optimism you have for Kansas players while downplaying Kentucky players. Typical Cats Illustrated “Kentucky fan”. Yeah, I have full faith that Justin Edwards will be better than 10 points 7 rebounds on 29% from 3 point Kevin McCullar. Only a Raftie would make that claim. So ate up that you will make these terrible arguments to take shots at UK. You keep that same energy when the season starts tho.

Last edited:
I love how much blind optimism you have for Kansas players while downplaying Kentucky players. Typical Cats Illustrated “Kentucky fan”. Yeah, I have full faith that Justin Edwards will be better than Kevin McCullar. You keep that same energy when the season starts tho.
Because Hunter and McCuller have proven something against other grown men players.You are acting like all these skinny freshmen are going to be studs in 1 year at UK.Yeah they will be draft picks but that is based on potential and not what they are right now.

Reactions: track42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT