ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you believe will be our coach next season? And who do you want as our coach for next season?.... Is this the time for Billy Donovan?...

Can we for the live of God stop with the Donovan bull shit. He didn't came before, he is in the NBA and definitely won't come now

Stop acting like Brad Steven's or Billy Donovan are candidates, they are not. Accept and stop all these idiotic threads. Neither of them will ever come here.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
Can we for the live of God stop with the Donovan bull shit. He didn't came before, he is in the NBA and definitely won't come now

Stop acting like Brad Steven's or Billy Donovan are candidates, they are not. Accept and stop all these idiotic threads. Neither of them will ever come here.
Cool. Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know you and Billy were apparently good friends. Thanks for asking him over a cold one, and relaying back to the board.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
That might be the " female" post ever . No one holds grudges like females .... LOL ,I say that in a humorous way .. it's human nature for females I guess , guys drink a beer after a fist fight , ladies wait 3 decades to claw your eyes out !!!!
Are you speaking from experience?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan
Doesn’t matter who is in charge. Donovan himself hates UK and would never coach here under any circumstance. UK has zero say in this. Fans need to let this go
I never heard the part where he hates UK. Or else it's my memory going...🤣🤣! Do you know why? Just curious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT