ADVERTISEMENT

Easy solution if you don’t like the tone of the board these days….

Oct 29, 2014
Ever since the lean years at the end of the Tubby era, there has always been a vocal portion of this fan base (and board) that wants to gatekeep who is and isn’t a real fan based on a strict “positivity only” policy they seem to enforce as a group. I can’t really put my finger on what causes this, but it’s like they saw an episode of Seinfeld and decided they wanted to be Puddy in the Devils episode every day forever.

If you are one of those people, please know that we see you and we get it. We already know what you think and that’s fine, but it does nothing to advance the conversation and it seems like you’re just being disingenuous and contrary at times. There are other outlets that regurgitate the same brainlet takes your lot is so fond of, it seems like you’d me much happier joining that circle jerk instead of being pissy at this one.

f50VNkW.gif

Ever since the lean years at the end of the Tubby era, there has always been a vocal portion of this fan base (and board) that wants to gatekeep who is and isn’t a real fan based on a strict “positivity only” policy they seem to enforce as a group. I can’t really put my finger on what causes this, but it’s like they saw an episode of Seinfeld and decided they wanted to be Puddy in the Devils episode every day forever.

If you are one of those people, please know that we see you and we get it. We already know what you think and that’s fine, but it does nothing to advance the conversation and it seems like you’re just being disingenuous and contrary at times. There are other outlets that regurgitate the same brainlet takes your lot is so fond of, it seems like you’d me much happier joining that circle jerk instead of being pissy at this one.
But also.......
there has always been a vocal portion of this fan base (and board) that wants to gatekeep who is and isn’t a real fan based on a strict “negativity only” policy they seem to enforce as a group. I can’t really put my finger on what causes this, but it’s like they saw an episode of Seinfeld and decided they wanted to be George's dad in the Festivus episode having an "airing of grievances" every day forever

But also.......
there has always been a vocal portion of this fan base (and board) that wants to gatekeep who is and isn’t a real fan based on a strict “negativity only” policy they seem to enforce as a group. I can’t really put my finger on what causes this, but it’s like they saw an episode of Seinfeld and decided they wanted to be George's dad in the Festivus episode having an "airing of grievances" every day forever
The difference is you guys seem to stalk negative posts. Any sunshine pumping OP dies on the vine because anyone with a pulse skips it.

I also never seen negative fans telling you guys to go follow another team, common refrain from you guys. I’m afraid you’re confusing “gate keeping” with “not letting weirdos and intense beard guys gaslight us”.

The difference is you guys seem to stalk negative posts. Any sunshine pumping OP dies on the vine because anyone with a pulse skips it.

I also never seen negative fans telling you guys to go follow another team, common refrain from you guys. I’m afraid you’re confusing “gate keeping” with “not letting weirdos and intense beard guys gaslight us”.
So to be clear.... You think the problem is that this board is "too positive".... Ok

Want a little cheese with that whine?

76 posts since 2014. Are any of you stupid enough to believe this is an actual UK fan?

• Wow
Reactions: ruppsrunt66

So you want to “gatekeep” those who want to gatekeep?

Apparently you missed all the posts accusing anyone of being even mildly optimistic of being a Cal fan and not a fan of UK. It goes both ways.

Think we found Morg's burner account.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Let’s see how many Seinfeld episodes we can reference, how about some of the board is like Kramer in “the keys” and they get mad that Jerry took their ability to post nonsense away and move to a different board with all fighting that happens here.
When asked why he went against his heart and chose the g-league over Kentucky, Chris Livingston said, "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."

Reeves expressed a different reason: "Cal's a bit of a close talker."

Dammit. Uncle Ben is of the meds again.

waiting for the mods to read this and say “What in the wild world of sports is a goin on in here”!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT