ADVERTISEMENT

Does UConn Coach Dan Hurley have the biggest set of rabbit ears ever ?

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
I know he is a good coach and UCONN is the favorite but it seems like about every other game he is trying to get some fan thrown out of the game. Go to YouTube and you can watch for yourself.

Reminds me of Roy vs. the Presbyterian.

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-332318979-1260729746.jpg

I don’t get the Hurley love. Not only is the guy an asshole, he’s only made it past the 2nd round in the NCAA once in his career ( last season).

Reactions: Lempface
I don’t get the Hurley love. Not only is the guy an asshole, he’s only made it past the 2nd round in the NCAA once in his career ( last season).
he took rhode island to the 2nd round two times in a row then left to become UCONN coach and revive their program, which he did, covid year of crap thrown in there but now he's obviously got it going and UCONN is going to be a power for decades to come as long as he is there.

Yes. He needs to focus on the court and stop being so paper thinned-skin.
Seems to be working for them. Meanwhile our overpaid coach says he doesn’t listen for eh noise when he clearly does and can’t wind more than three post season games in 5 years.

Coach your team and don't worry about the idiots in the stands
He is. They just won the big east and are rolling into the tourney as potentially the number one overall seed.

If he’s not coaching, dang. Imagine what they could do if he was focused. Lol

Lots of stone throwing at a guy who’s winning. I get you may not care for his personality. I don’t particularly like it either but they’re a one seed. They won their conference title. Again. And look to be a potential forties to win it all. AGAIN.

We have the Narcissist Cal talking down to the media & fans, doesn’t show up for post game shows and just simply disappears after they get beat early and the season ends and we don't hear from him again until the next crop of blue chippers show up. Throws out hyperbole crap like lets surpass UCLA in Championships, Go undefeated etc. The gold standard, we eat first etc. Yet some poster thinks it's headline news to post a story about Hurley when we still have fans who can't see through Cals bullshit.

Cool story, we were talking about Hurley.
Redding is essential. I directly reference him by saying whatever they are doing seems to be working better than what we are. It’s amazing that UConn is set to go on a run for a title. And this is what is being mentioned about them in this board while we sit HOPING we don’t get effed by bad matchups (which you know we will because the NCAA smells blood).

Reactions: flacat22
Dan Hurley 1 NCAA Championship
John Calipari 1 NCAA Championship

Sounds like they are pretty even to me and people want to complain about Hurley and he’s not a good coach and they are rolling through teams. He’s about to roll to his 2nd consecutive title! I guess anything to make there boy Cal look good.

Dan Hurley 1 NCAA Championship
John Calipari 1 NCAA Championship

Sounds like they are pretty even to me and people want to complain about Hurley and he’s not a good coach and they are rolling through teams. He’s about to roll to his 2nd consecutive title! I guess anything to make there boy Cal look good.
Yeah I don’t get it. I mean I don’t care for the antics, but he’s not flipping people off (Pitino), doesn’t seem to be cheating his ass off (Wade), saying he needs to get home for Little House (Cal), or saying he got tricked (Payne), Seems to be running a clean program that’s kicking ass. Damn, miss those days.

I know he is a good coach and UCONN is the favorite but it seems like about every other game he is trying to get some fan thrown out of the game. Go to YouTube and you can watch for yourself.
I would take him any day over the clown we have.

Based on the subject line, I actually thought you were going to say that Dan Hurley has big ears. I was going to say Tommy Lee Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT