ADVERTISEMENT

Duke

mrbud

Blue Chip Prospect
Jun 12, 2009
Paducah next to Ohio River
Do a lot of custom car work , for big duke booster. He told me last week all the duke players are driving 40,50 k cars. He said when they go out in Durham , chapel hill they usually get free food . he said UNC is the same way. All this just makes me sick.

Do a lot of custom car work , for big duke booster. He told me last week all the duke players are driving 40,50 k cars. He said when they go out in Durham , chapel hill they usually get free food . he said UNC is the same way. All this just makes me sick.
This kind of thing should be pretty easy to sleuth out. Would take some time...a couple of surveillance cars...some early 20 looking dudes or dudettes. Should be able to confirm or deny fairly easy.

I'd call it opposition research.

There's nobody important in those areas seeing them assuming this is true............

Trust me..........I live about an hour from there

Durham = st -t hole
Chapel Hill = microscopic

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

John Pelfry pulled up behind me at a light he was driving like a crapped out Oldsmobile or skylark. (In 1991) Funny thing is that was was elbow deep into his nostrils. To this day I don’t think I’ve seen someone pick their nose like that in public

John Pelfry pulled up behind me at a light he was driving like a crapped out Oldsmobile or skylark. (In 1991) Funny thing is that was was elbow deep into his nostrils. To this day I don’t think I’ve seen someone pick their nose like that in public

I saw that on the news. Seriously I swear I did!

TZmRjJ2.gif

1cSGM.gif

Reactions: ManitouDan
Well....
Kyle Macy once said that he went to Purdue first because on his visit to UK Rick Robey had him and another recruit push Robeys Kentucky blue Vette out of the mud.

Just sayin.....

Have personally completed some work for past UL players vehicles. All 60k and up. So many loop holes it's hard to pinpoint. Antoine Walker and crew drove some nice LandCruisers as well. Ya never know.

What do you need nice cars for? Seriously, why do guys buy nice cars and use celebrity to get free stuff? The answer is women and more so the sexy time that brings. As one guy said Pelphry was elbow deep in his nostril. These guys are elbow deep in kitty cat's meow. Trust me they don't need an escalade to get busy.

Yeah. Happens here too. D.A. drove some nice cars from his uncle who was a car dealer. (wink wink) TJones was in an Escalade he "borrowed" from his roommate when he got in his car accident. When you play bball, you get woman, cars, free stuff is thrown at you all the time. I still remember being in Two Keys one night when I worked in Lexington and half the UK team walked in. A freshman Rondo walked up to the bar, got drinks for everyone and I never saw a credit card or cash come out.

Out of all the things they do that annoys me, driving nice cars isn’t one of them.

Every school has that, including us.

Reactions: 420grover
i highly doubt they get free food in Chapel hill unles a Dooki opened a resteraunt there. Had some interesting times in Chapel hill while stationed at Bragg. Nevertheless Chapel Hill is about 99.9% Pro UNC for obvious reasons.

To the rhythm of "Booger I Got A Hold On You"!

We definitely don't want to sling stones when it comes to rides and all that. But Alabama football is the king of that BS. If everyone was punished for it or not punished for it, I wouldn't take issue but there's certain programs who get a pass and are never being punished when other schools got hammered. Kentucky almost got the death penalty in the 80s for not even a fraction compared to what happened at UNC and some of the stuff at Duke.

Lance Thomas having $30k in cash and getting a $68k loan for jewelry and it just went away. No cooperation from Duke at all. NCAA gave up on investigating after Thomas settled with the jeweler and made him sign an agreement to not speak of it.

Chris Duhon getting a new car, his mom's house being paid off that was in foreclosure, getting an executive job at a Duke booster's company that wasn't even advertised nor was she even qualified for. I'm sure Boozer's dad got a job at a booster's company as well.

Chris Maggette/Myron Piggie situation happened before Duke but how UMass can be punished but Duke keeps their 1999 banner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT