ADVERTISEMENT

Duke UNC Final Four possibly

Patriot202

Freshman
Jan 11, 2021
Who do we prefer to win ? Must pick one unfortunately. Curious

Uncheat would be one game away from winning #7

Duke Krzyshefski slurp fest a game away from hanging #6 possibly

UNC clearly, not even close. They handled them at Cameron earlier this year so they can do it again.

All things considered with how things are shaping up, it would be pretty fun to see this match up on Ks last rodeo. That said, I hope they both lose their next games.

UNC clearly, not even close. They handled them at Cameron earlier this year so they can do it again.

All things considered with how things are shaping up, it would be pretty fun to see this match up on Ks last rodeo. That said, I hope they both lose their next games.
Well if UNC were to win the title that would probably supplant us from cbbs top program. Can’t have UNC win anymore games. Dook is too far behind to be a threat this season

Reactions: TM2013

I hate both Duke maybe a bit more but idk if I want UNC closer to winning #7 they already got us in final fours

Already slipped in all time wins, might as well hurry up and slip in titles. How far down will cal take us?

Reactions: dl51344
I would be rooting for Duke hard in that game. Three reasons... #1 I put money on dook back in November, #2 all it would do is draw them even with UNC for titles. Both schools would still be 2 back of us. It would be like K’s final F U to Carolina. And finally #3 just can never bring myself to root for UNC under any circumstance after 30 years of academic fraud.

It’s happening for sure. I think Duke gets them and then beats Houston or Kansas for the title. And then we can all be sad.

Reactions: TM2013
I could not under any circumstance want North Carolina at Chapel Hill to win. Four of their championships were won under academic fraud circumstances. The last one they won they should have not been eligible to be even playing because the NCAA should have put them on multiple year probation…however because Greg Sankey and the infractions committee could damage the fraud and myth of Dean E. Smith, they let them walk October 13, 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patriot202
Duke for sure. I’m okay with K getting his last title and riding off into the sunset.

Duke will most likely be the next UCLA and be a good not great program once K is gone. Scheyer will sustain in for a little while with K in the shadows, but they will eventually stall a bit once K is completely out of the picture.

I have a brother in law whose Dad went to Duke and played for the basketball team. Any way, my bro-in-law brought up Coach K losing to UNC in his last home game and has talked about Duke thru the yrs to me yet, when I brought up the prospect of Duke playing UNC in the FF and those two playing in the tournament for the 1st time ever he got real defensive and suddenly exclaimed “I dont really care” “thats my Dad’s rivalry.”
Hmmmmm, sounds like someone is getting nervous to me!

Last edited:
What if Saint Peters beats Kentucky UNC DUKE and Kansas in the final 😂😂😂
This is going to be an unpopular opinion on this board, but if that were to happen our loss would have been worth it. That's a once in the history of the universe type scenario that would be incredibly cool to see. I also live just outside Jersey City so the scene up here would probably be ridiculous. Go Peacocks.

Reactions: susan2361
This is going to be an unpopular opinion on this board, but if that were to happen our loss would have been worth it. That's a once in the history of the universe type scenario that would be incredibly cool to see. I also live just outside Jersey City so the scene up here would probably be ridiculous. Go Peacocks.
Wrong.A UK loss is never worth it.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
This shit is as scripted as WWE.

Duke is winning the title.

UNC will survive St. Peters to set up the second to last scene in K’s farewell coronation - a Final Four victory over the ultimate foe in UNC to avenge the disappointment of the loss in K’s last home game.

The heroic Blue Devils will then go on to valiantly defeat Kansas, the nation’s new all-time wins leader, in an epic display of Coach K’s pure coaching genius. Those late whistles or swallowed whistles are purely coincidental.

Immediately following the conclusion of the championship net cutting, K and his Duke team will begin a months long bukkake tour with every member of the national sports media who will show up to each tour stop wearing nothing but goggles and a smile.

What if Saint Peters beats Kentucky UNC DUKE and Kansas in the final 😂😂😂
Auburn almost did the above in the 2019 tourney.
They beat New Mexico State in the 1st round.
After that, they beat:
Kansas in the 2nd round
North Carolina in the Sweet 16
Kentucky in the Elite 8

Reactions: Patriot202
Who do we prefer to win ? Must pick one unfortunately. Curious

Uncheat would be one game away from winning #7

Duke Krzyshefski slurp fest a game away from hanging #6 possibly
Hard choice. Couldn't root for either one. Just have to hope neither wins it all. Kansas, unfortunately may be the only one that could stop it.

Last edited:
team-america.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT