ADVERTISEMENT

Don't be mean to Sharpe tonight

No the joke is grown adults who will get on social media a trash a KID for choosing to go make millions of dollars instead of playing a year of college ball. That’s the joke!

watchmen-the-comedian.gif

I just can’t believe that some UK fans believe that this is OK! Man what the heck has happened to our program to even have any fan think that this is ok for a player to join, not even play, wear the uniform and sit the bench only to leave at the end of the season! Give me back the old UK because this is a bunch of BS and Cal needs to head on down the road with Sharpe!

He was on TikTok live just a bit ago. Looked like he was at dinner with someone. But I didn’t catch any sort of announcement. It was very odd tbh.

Well we can definitely see triple C's burner accounts in full swing in this thread. I refuse to believe any real person would be ok with what he did.
I hope that's it.It's sad to think any true UK fan would be okay with someone using the program and giving nothing back.But sometimes I wonder if some here love Cal more than the program.

What a sewer dwelling idiot you'd have to be to trash a kid for following his dreams just because it didn't happen the way you wanted it to.

You know, I'm ok with people having a hard stance against Sharpe...

.. but my God how many of these threads do we need? At some point you have to just move on. The same few fans who are consistently negative, are the ones who are giving attention to whatever tonight's announcement is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT