ADVERTISEMENT

Do you chip in for NIL at UK?

Do you chip in for NIL at UK

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 150 90.9%

• Total voters
its crazy that a man making millions of dollars a year is asking people who make $120K a year to donate money to his players, ostensibly so he can be more successful and make more money

I said it years ago here but I gave $150k to the collective when I got pitched that Shaedon Sharpe was going to be a 1.5 year player. Some of my friends gave more, some gave less on the same promise. I will never, ever give again.
When did the collective start?

I said it years ago here but I gave $150k to the collective when I got pitched that Shaedon Sharpe was going to be a 1.5 year player. Some of my friends gave more, some gave less on the same promise. I will never, ever give again.
What collective did you give to that paid Shaedon Sharpe? Let me guess, you forgot. They can’t stop making up stuff.

Reactions: gojvc
calling bs on this.

its crazy that a man making millions of dollars a year is asking people who make $120K a year to donate money to his players, ostensibly so he can be more successful and make more money

$120,00? That’s cool then, he’s only asking for donations from the top 10% of Kentuckians.

The Stoops comment got me wondering how many here give to UK’s NIL.

I will start out and say no; and I don’t see myself ever wanting to give directly to NIL.
I voted no. I'm a senior on a fixed income. I've had season tickets for umpteen years. Since retired we make all road trips. I have 13 grand kids and they'll get whatever extra money I have! I'm not supporting some kid that has an opportunity to receive a FREE education and be treated and live like a rock star.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
I'll continue to let corporations pay who think I give a shit about them advertising a UK player to buy their product.

I won't spend a dollar even if I win the lottery tonight.

This is sad on so many levels.

No. I don’t feel the need to. I’d rather donate to causes like FCA or CSF on campus. I’m trying to figure out how my wife and I will get our UK bound daughter through college without being swallowed in debt. My wife and I are both UK grads... Season ticket holders in multiple sports across 30 years. I’ve given UK more than enough.

Maybe if I believed in Cal a little more then I would.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT