ADVERTISEMENT

Do you agree that KU will raise a banner IF ....

ku-morona-virus.jpg

Do any of you really care? I mean, we criticize Kansas fans for trolling are board, and then we post crap like this.

Because they are rated #1 going into the NCAAs , would KU again crown themselves with a championship banner IF the tourney was cancelled ?
Not a doubt in my mind...no-one's been able to shame them into taking down their Helms' banners, so this would be right in their wheel-house.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Kansas would be the only ones that would designate themselves champions. ESPN will give it to Puke. So it will be a split champion year.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
You do understand that Helms Bread Company named Kentucky champions of SIX years, but the university had the integrity and respect for the game to ignore the so-called "honor."
I definitely do understand... but, I would also point out that while Rupp was one of the first proponents for a post-season tournament to determine a 'non-mythical' winner... even during his tenure they were not ignored like you seem to insinuate, heck they were actually promoted. It was not until more recently that we developed the integrity to ignore them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT