ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham is the best player!

UK2005_24

Junior
May 31, 2004
Honestly he needs to be the the main focal point of the the UK offense and Reed need needs to play a lot more. Just watch the the Blue/White game and that Backcourt easily beat the other team with the starting Backcourt. I'm not a coach who gets payed 9 million a year so what the hell do I know? Go CATS!

He is playing the best of the frosh so far, but he fouled out though. We literally couldn't play him anymore in this game.

Dilly is Dilly. He will have games where we go, "Damn! HOW did he do that?!" He will also have games where we go, "Damn! How did he do THAT?"

Dilly is Dilly. He will have games where we go, "Damn! HOW did he do that?!" He will also have games where we go, "Damn! How did he do THAT?"
The foul trouble made this impossible - but if he, rather than Reeves gets off 25 shots, we win going away.

Dilly, not Reeves, should be attempting the most FG’s.

The foul trouble made this impossible - but if he, rather than Reeves gets off 25 shots, we win going away.

Dilly, not Reeves, should be attempting the most FG’s.
Agreed to a point. I don't think Dilly's best strength is the long ball, despite him getting hot as heck. But it could be? Hard to say right now. He's our best playmaker by far. Reeves just can't be the only source of points. Just can't. That's not his game. He needs to be the open shot maker. Drive, if it ain't there kick to a Reed or Reeves and go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT