ADVERTISEMENT

DeCourcey bracket

But what looked like the hardest bracket a couple of years ago wound up with big dogs UVA and Zona getting knocked out early and little Loyola winning the region. You never know.

Yeah but don't remind me of how we blew it...we FINALLY had the stars align for us and then PJ couldn't hit the ocean from the beach

Honest question — has Duke or UNC ever been shipped out west as a Top-2 seed when the regional was held in the state of North Carolina? How about Kansas playing in Kansas City or St. Louis?

I don’t care where we end up, I am just selfishly rooting for Indy because I might buy tickets. I feel like we deserve to be there if we win out.

We will get the hardest bracket we always do you can place that bet in Vegas!
If you think we get the hardest bracket you haven't paid attention the last 2 years. Best 2 brackets we have gotten in decades the last 2 times. I do realize this is something UK fans say that doesn't really have a ton of truth behind it though like when people say " if a recruit says we are his dream school he ain't coming here" when in fact about 70% of the time kids commit when they say that like Herro , Clarke and others have. It is just another fallacy that gives UK fan something to bitch about which is fine as long as you realize it ain't completely true.

I would love to be out West but alas we will be the 2 in the midwest with KU as our 1 seed.

It’s almost inconceivable to me that the committee would put UK in the West when they have won the SEC. I don’t care about 2 vs 3 seed but I care about where UK plays. The SEC champion almost always plays in the South or East regional. Last year UT was #2 seed in the South.
As much as I would LOVE to be Gonzaga’s 2, I think you nailed it. Sec champ, assuming we win next two games and get to championship game in tourney, will not be shipped out west.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT