ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket to pay attention to

We did, without our full roster. I’d like to believe that wouldn’t happen at this point in the season but I guess we’ll see Thurs or Friday.

This guy may be dead on. He even plays storylines. Just look at that potential second round - St. John's or Virginia. Pitino vs. Cal or that UVA slow down slog defense vs. our offense.

I'd take that bracket all day because there isn't one team in that side that worries me.
Any team that can guard a tree scares me.

If we struggle with Texas A&M we will get demolished by Arizona. That's a very physical team that plays like grown men.
Disagree….Arizona is one of the most overrated teams out there imo. Since they became the #1 ranked team in December, they have played 3 ranked teams and went 0-3. They have played 1 ranked team since Christmas. The PAC12 is terrible. 5 of the 12 teams having losing records. Arizona isn’t one of the teams that worries me…although they could beat us..just like any of the other 66 teams in the tournament.

Well he is wrong on 1 thing Kentucky won't be getting a 3 seed
Have a chance, I have details in other thread (How many SEC teams get better seed) on why.
But we need at least 1, prefer both Auburn and Illinois to lose tomorrow.

Have a chance, I have details in other thread (How many SEC teams get better seed) on why.
But we need at least 1, prefer both Auburn and Illinois to lose tomorrow.
Sunday's don't matter they already said they built the 1-6 seed lines hours ago. They can still change them yes but why would they without something big happening.

Illinois is already by us I am guessing. Auburn only has 2 quad 1 wins so not sure on them.

The big question is will they value Duke's metrics over our resume.

Not getting a 3 seed

Reactions: TW2484
UK beat Auburn bad on their home court, one of the best wins in college all year, Auburn will not be above UK.

Sunday's don't matter they already said they built the 1-6 seed lines hours ago. They can still change them yes but why would they without something big happening.

Illinois is already by us I am guessing. Auburn only has 2 quad 1 wins so not sure on them.

Not getting a 3 seed
Then who gets it, if we don’t?
Auburn who had just 1 win vs top half of Q1 all year and made it to SEC-T final without playing a single ranked team, or Illinois who has nearly the same exact resume as Auburn.

Not getting a 3 seed

In games vs top half of Q1, these 4 are:
UK: 6-2 (wins at Auburn, at UT, at Florida, at Miss St, home vs Alabama, neutral vs UNC)
Duke: 2-3 (wins Mich St on Neutral, & Home vs Baylor)
Illinois: 1-4 (1 win at Wisc)
Auburn: 1-6 (1 win home vs Alabama)

Looking at this, how can you justify putting Illinois or Auburn in over us?
Difference is NIGHT AND DAY!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT