ADVERTISEMENT

Decision day today for Breonna

With the same genius sleuthing you used to determine all of us calling out your bs determined we were all DCs extended family as you put it. Lmfao

No one cares about this anymore. Move on. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Unless you wear a badge. I used sarcasm to make a point with the statement about being DC’s family. I’m not surprised it was lost on you.

Unless you wear a badge. I used sarcasm to make a point with the statement about being DC’s family. I’m not surprised it was lost on you.
As did I to you. Great rebuttal. We're all wrong. The police are wrong. The AG is wrong. But the drug dealers shooting the cops and you have it all figured out! Lmfao. Give it a rest Al Sharpton.

As did I to you. Great rebuttal. We're all wrong. The police are wrong. The AG is wrong. But the drug dealers shooting the cops and you have it all figured out! Lmfao. Give it a rest Al Sharpton.

I never said you were all wrong. I merely pointed out my viewpoints. You are partially correct though. The AG is wrong. It is wrong to lie about the case to the people who elected you. Lying about the GJ process is huge problem. I will give it a rest as soon as you do Ben Shapiro. Or is it Charlie Kirk?

I never said you were all wrong. I merely pointed out my viewpoints. You are partially correct though. The AG is wrong. It is wrong to lie about the case to the people who elected you. Lying about the GJ process is huge problem. I will give it a rest as soon as you do Ben Shapiro. Or is it Charlie Kirk?
Cameron has done a bang up job thus far as AG. Youll learn to deal with it in time.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Cameron has done a bang up job thus far as AG. Youll learn to deal with it in time.

what exactly has he done that has been a bang up job? Losing his cases to Beshear (I do like that), losing his motion on this case, lying to the citizens of KY? What accomplishments has he had?

there’s nothing for me to deal with. If you think he’s done a “bang up“ job, our definition of bang up is completely different.

What happened to Schefflers white privilege?
Nothing, he was charged with a 2nd degree felony of assaulting a police officer and was released in an hour. It was more of his celebrity privilege tho. Also I never said anything about privilege, I said back the blue, support LMPD. Why are you mad?

I bet you’ve been in hell all morning deciding which side to take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT