ADVERTISEMENT

Decision day today for Breonna

Yep, we still don't care if the cops shot drug dealers who were shooting at them. Don't care what color they were. And her employment status at the time isn't relevant if she's involved with drug dealing on the side. Which she was.

LMPD needs Serpico
ZcXmwsI.gif

^^ they left a few things out of the article .

They had just left church where she and Mother Teresa held hands and prayed for the poor .
Walker was tired from endless volunteering at the local food bank .
and more bullshit like that . But hey it sells good to the bleeding hearts who have their heads in their ass.

Now now...she just landed in the middle of all that...

Reactions: Atrain7732
This guy has been playing the what if’s game for weeks now. When it’s proven all the what if’s are BS my guess he will disappear.

I’ve never seen someone want something so bad it’s weird. Either this was the biggest grand jury conspiracy ever, or the evidence he so badly wants to be there wasn’t.

I will go with the former. Time will tell. At what point will this conspiracy be over I wonder? When the investigations of the investigation is over and finds nothing will u accept it then? Or will it be on to the next conspiracy and cover up? I will go with the latter on this one.

This guy has been playing the what if’s game for weeks now. When it’s proven all the what if’s are BS my guess he will disappear.

I’ve never seen someone want something so bad it’s weird. Either this was the biggest grand jury conspiracy ever, or the evidence he so badly wants to be there wasn’t.

I will go with the former. Time will tell. At what point will this conspiracy be over I wonder? When the investigations of the investigation is over and finds nothing will u accept it then? Or will it be on to the next conspiracy and cover up? I will go with the latter on this one.

I assume you are talking about me. I have been here prior to the Taylor killing and I will be here long after it has been decided. I have no conspiracy theories. This entire process has just stunk from getting the warrant to the GJ proceedings. I want cops to be held accountable for their actions just like we would be. I'm tired of police acting like that badge is a license to do whatever they want. Until there is legit police reform, nothing will change and people like you defending them for constantly shooting/killing unarmed people is a huge part of the problem.

While you wait for the next conspiracy, I guess I'll wait for you to defend the next cop who kneels on someone's neck for 9 minutes, kills someone who was reaching for their identification as instructed, or killed while eating ice cream or playing video games with their nephew in their own home.

Reactions: downw/ball-lineD
So it really isn't about this case? This is just another brick in the wall of a an anti police bias position?

this case is a microcosm of the overall situation. This case was more egregious in the misconduct of the officers. Most of the other cases were things that happened during a single interaction. This case had misconduct from beginning to end. The police had to make multiple decisions that at best were bad and at worst unlawful. Those include lying to get the warrant, not following LMPD guidelines regarding serving the warrant, members of the raid team continuing to impact and hinder the investigation after the shooting, firing blindly into an apartment, and finally the GJ proceedings. Those are just what I can remember off the top of my head. Like I said before, this entire thing has stunk of misconduct from beginning to end.

I’m not anti police. I have many family and friends that are police officers. Most echo my sentiments about this case and the malfeasance of the LMPD. I respect the police and I fully admit I could never nor would I want to be a cop. That doesn’t mean they are omnipotent and should be free from criticism when they mess up nor does that mean they shouldn’t be held accountable when they exceed their power and break the law.

this case is a microcosm of the overall situation

It isn't. You just want it to be. A couple in the drug game, including robbing drug dealers, thought they were being robbed. Wouldn't answer the door and shot the people as they entered. I know that's alot different than the media narrative that ran for months. But it's the facts nonetheless.

If you want to highlight egregious situations, highlight tamir rice. Or Justine Damond. Actual innocent victims.

It isn't. You just want it to be. A couple in the drug game, including robbing drug dealers, thought they were being robbed. Wouldn't answer the door and shot the people as they entered. I know that's alot different than the media narrative that ran for months. But it's the facts nonetheless.

If you want to highlight egregious situations, highlight tamir rice. Or Justine Damond. Actual innocent victims.

Those are egregious but like I said those happened in a single incident. The cops in the Taylor situation spent days, weeks, or even months making bad if not unlawful decisions regarding this case.

as far as your allegations about them being in the drug game, that is as much conspiracy theory as what you claim mine to be. You say there is evidence showing them guilty of that. The evidence is also there regarding LMPD lying to get the warrant, impeding the investigation after the shooting, etc. Evidence backs my suspicions just as much as they back yours. So maybe I believe in conspiracy therories but you are no different. You just believe them from the other side.

Those are egregious but like I said those happened in a single incident. The cops in the Taylor situation spent days, weeks, or even months making bad if not unlawful decisions regarding this case.

as far as your allegations about them being in the drug game, that is as much conspiracy theory as what you claim mine to be. You say there is evidence showing them guilty of that. The evidence is also there regarding LMPD lying to get the warrant, impeding the investigation after the shooting, etc. Evidence backs my suspicions just as much as they back yours. So maybe I believe in conspiracy therories but you are no different. You just believe them from the other side.

Now you're just being dishonest.

She's on jail calls, they have their texts, and plenty of other evidence. They were selling drugs and robbing drug dealers. But you already know that.

i don't engage with disingenuous posters. You aren't fooling or convincing anyone. But I won't be responding to you

Now you're just being dishonest.

She's on jail calls, they have their texts, and plenty of other evidence. They were selling drugs and robbing drug dealers. But you already know that.

i don't engage with disingenuous posters. You aren't fooling or convincing anyone. But I won't be responding to you

I'm not being dishonest in the least. I said that there was just as much evidence supporting my theories and beliefs as there is yours which is a fact. The LMPD who you already are trying to defend have stated that those recordings were taken out of context. They have stated there is no evidence to prove that she was selling drugs or robbing anyone.

"
Claim: 'She was on jailhouse recordings running drugs for her ex-boyfriend'
On Jan. 3, following Glover’s arrest on trafficking and weapons charges, he called Taylor from jail and asked her to contact one of his co-defendants to get bail money.

Taylor responded. according to recordings reviewed by the Courier Journal, that the associate was “already at the trap” — slang for a house used for drug trafficking,

Glover told her to be on standby to pick him up if he made bail. “I'm going to get

me some rest in your bed,” he said, according to the recording.

“Love you,” he said, at the end of the call.

“Love you, too,” she replied.

The Courier Journal has corroborated that on Dec. 30, 2019, five days before her recorded jail conversation with Glover, Taylor posted a $2,500 bond for another man charged in the same case, 34-year-old Darreal Forest. His attorney, Casey McCall, did not immediately respond to a question about how his client knew Taylor.

Police had seized five handguns and three rifles, according to evidence filed in the case.

The jail recordings the Courier Journal reviewed show that on March 13, Glover, while trying to round up cash to make bail on a new set of trafficking charges, called a girlfriend and told her Taylor had his money.

"She had the eight grand I gave her the other day, and she picked up another six," Glover said.

“Did she tell you where it was?” the caller asked him.

“She didn't have the chance to tell me nothing,” he replied. “She dead.”

When the caller asked Glover why he had left the money with Taylor, he said: “Don’t take it wrong but Bre been handling all my money. She has been handling (expletive) for me and … it ain’t just me."

But in a different recorded phone call from the jail on March 13, Demarius Bowman, who was arrested with Glover, told his sister that another woman, Alicia “Kesha” Jones, 24, had been given the group’s money.

“We put all the money on Kesha,” said Bowman, also 24. “We dumped everything on her.”

Jones was holding $3,413 in cash when she was arrested earlier following the search at a suspected drug house on Elliott Avenue, according to police records.

Jones, Glover and Bowman, along with three other defendants — Rayshawn Lee, 33; Anthony J. Taylor II, 31; and Adrian Walker, 28 — are charged with complicity in trafficking in a controlled substance and running an organized crime syndicate.

They have all pleaded not guilty.

As mentioned in the claim above, Glover has since told The Courier Journal and USA TODAY that Taylor had no involvement in drug trafficking. Records previously examined by The Courier Journal show no money or drugs were found in the search of Taylor’s apartment after her death.

And nothing in the recordings or other evidence recently obtained by The Courier Journal substantiates Glover’s claim that Taylor was handling money for him.

Our ruling: FALSE. Nothing in recordings from jail indicates Taylor was running drugs for Glover.

Everything you say about me applies to you as well. You want your side to be the one that is right and maybe it is. There is certainly enough information out there that doesn't make it unquestionable. So join me in the disingenuous club cause you are also a card carrying member.

this case is a microcosm of the overall situation. This case was more egregious in the misconduct of the officers. Most of the other cases were things that happened during a single interaction. This case had misconduct from beginning to end. The police had to make multiple decisions that at best were bad and at worst unlawful. Those include lying to get the warrant, not following LMPD guidelines regarding serving the warrant, members of the raid team continuing to impact and hinder the investigation after the shooting, firing blindly into an apartment, and finally the GJ proceedings. Those are just what I can remember off the top of my head. Like I said before, this entire thing has stunk of misconduct from beginning to end.

I’m not anti police. I have many family and friends that are police officers. Most echo my sentiments about this case and the malfeasance of the LMPD. I respect the police and I fully admit I could never nor would I want to be a cop. That doesn’t mean they are omnipotent and should be free from criticism when they mess up nor does that mean they shouldn’t be held accountable when they exceed their power and break the law.

One question...if you were a police officer, and you were shot at, how would you react?

Reactions: drawing_dead
One question...if you were a police officer, and you were shot at, how would you react?

First off, if I was a police officer I would do my proper due diligence when surveilling them to know Taylor wasn't home alone like they thought. Secondly, I am sure I would return fire. I don't think I would return one shot with 32 shots back. I wouldn't have member of my team firing from the front door and others firing from the patio doors. I wouldn't shoot into the ceiling with bullets going into the neighboring apartment above. I would have had my body cam on. I would follow LMPD procedures and make sure I wasn't in the scene of the shooting that I had been involved in. I wouldn't have lied to get a warrant.

You seem to have forgotten to ask all those other pertinent questions. Asking how you would react to being shot at is the easy one. Asking the questions about the failures to get to that point are the ones that everyone should be asking.

First off, if I was a police officer I would do my proper due diligence when surveilling them to know Taylor wasn't home alone like they thought. Secondly, I am sure I would return fire. I don't think I would return one shot with 32 shots back. I wouldn't have member of my team firing from the front door and others firing from the patio doors. I wouldn't shoot into the ceiling with bullets going into the neighboring apartment above. I would have had my body cam on. I would follow LMPD procedures and make sure I wasn't in the scene of the shooting that I had been involved in. I wouldn't have lied to get a warrant.

You seem to have forgotten to ask all those other pertinent questions. Asking how you would react to being shot at is the easy one. Asking the questions about the failures to get to that point are the ones that everyone should be asking.

You are really out in left field on this.

You are really out in left field on this.

Not at all. You can have that opinion all you want but everything I posted has been shown to have happened. You may be ok with all the cops did and to me that is being out in left field. I am not and will never be ok with it. The investigation is still ongoing so there is still a chance that the police will be held accountable for their actions. For the umpteenth time, I am not saying the cops are guilty. I am saying it needs to be heard in a trial just like any one of us would have had to go through. Its about equal application of the law. The badge was never intended to be a get out of jail free card and the police act like it is in many cases. People like you just accept it and move on. I won't do that. These questions need to be asked and reform needs to be happened because the next time it could be someone you or I know and love.

I'm not being dishonest in the least. I said that there was just as much evidence supporting my theories and beliefs as there is yours which is a fact. The LMPD who you already are trying to defend have stated that those recordings were taken out of context. They have stated there is no evidence to prove that she was selling drugs or robbing anyone.

"
Claim: 'She was on jailhouse recordings running drugs for her ex-boyfriend'
On Jan. 3, following Glover’s arrest on trafficking and weapons charges, he called Taylor from jail and asked her to contact one of his co-defendants to get bail money.

Taylor responded. according to recordings reviewed by the Courier Journal, that the associate was “already at the trap” — slang for a house used for drug trafficking,

Glover told her to be on standby to pick him up if he made bail. “I'm going to get

me some rest in your bed,” he said, according to the recording.

“Love you,” he said, at the end of the call.

“Love you, too,” she replied.

The Courier Journal has corroborated that on Dec. 30, 2019, five days before her recorded jail conversation with Glover, Taylor posted a $2,500 bond for another man charged in the same case, 34-year-old Darreal Forest. His attorney, Casey McCall, did not immediately respond to a question about how his client knew Taylor.

Police had seized five handguns and three rifles, according to evidence filed in the case.

The jail recordings the Courier Journal reviewed show that on March 13, Glover, while trying to round up cash to make bail on a new set of trafficking charges, called a girlfriend and told her Taylor had his money.

"She had the eight grand I gave her the other day, and she picked up another six," Glover said.

“Did she tell you where it was?” the caller asked him.

“She didn't have the chance to tell me nothing,” he replied. “She dead.”

When the caller asked Glover why he had left the money with Taylor, he said: “Don’t take it wrong but Bre been handling all my money. She has been handling (expletive) for me and … it ain’t just me."

But in a different recorded phone call from the jail on March 13, Demarius Bowman, who was arrested with Glover, told his sister that another woman, Alicia “Kesha” Jones, 24, had been given the group’s money.

“We put all the money on Kesha,” said Bowman, also 24. “We dumped everything on her.”

Jones was holding $3,413 in cash when she was arrested earlier following the search at a suspected drug house on Elliott Avenue, according to police records.

Jones, Glover and Bowman, along with three other defendants — Rayshawn Lee, 33; Anthony J. Taylor II, 31; and Adrian Walker, 28 — are charged with complicity in trafficking in a controlled substance and running an organized crime syndicate.

They have all pleaded not guilty.

As mentioned in the claim above, Glover has since told The Courier Journal and USA TODAY that Taylor had no involvement in drug trafficking. Records previously examined by The Courier Journal show no money or drugs were found in the search of Taylor’s apartment after her death.

And nothing in the recordings or other evidence recently obtained by The Courier Journal substantiates Glover’s claim that Taylor was handling money for him.

Our ruling: FALSE. Nothing in recordings from jail indicates Taylor was running drugs for Glover.

Everything you say about me applies to you as well. You want your side to be the one that is right and maybe it is. There is certainly enough information out there that doesn't make it unquestionable. So join me in the disingenuous club cause you are also a card carrying member.

Except his side was investigated by—wait for it—an AG, multiple investigative agencies and an empaneled grand jury and found to not have any evidence.

Oh, that’s right—that was all a big conspiracy and everyone is just part of the KKK and covering up all this pertinent evidence including an AA AG and essentially everyone in the LMPD. Move over JFK this guy has come across the biggest conspiracy of the century.

How convenient that is for you. If you can’t see that your side of this is the loony conspiracy then you are beyond help. If any investigative agency comes out with any findings proven to be true then you can come back and use it as part of a valid argument. Until then you are just grasping at straws as usual.

Except his side was investigated by—wait for it—an AG, multiple investigative agencies and an empaneled grand jury and found to not have any evidence.

Oh, that’s right—that was all a big conspiracy and everyone is just part of the KKK and covering up all this pertinent evidence including an AA AG and essentially everyone in the LMPD. Move over JFK this guy has come across the biggest conspiracy of the century.

How convenient that is for you. If you can’t see that your side of this is the loony conspiracy then you are beyond help. If any investigative agency comes out with any findings proven to be true then you can come back and use it as part of a valid argument. Until then you are just grasping at straws as usual.

Thanks for telling us what happened during the proceedings since you were there. Based on the tapes, there is evidence that the AG/prosecutor deliberately left information out. The jurors asked questions that were either glossed over or outright ignored which is a dereliction of their duty. Call it a conspiracy all you want. It isn't a conspiracy to say that many many questionable things happened from the very beginning of this entire situation. Asking questions about them is the only way to get true transparency. No one mentioned the KKK except you. It is possible that this was a racial issue but its also just as likely that it is just an ineptitude/misconduct issue because of the countless mistakes and shoddy police work done by the LMPD. If you want to take the police and AG at their word have at it but don't forget they have just as much reason to cover their butts and lie as does Kenneth Walker. Also they don't agree to a 12 million dollar settlement before an actual trial if they know they did nothing wrong and are doing anything other than just trying to make this whole thing go away.

Daniel Cameron lost again as the courts have ruled against his motion to prevent members of the Grand Jury from talking. Let's hear what they have to say.

Their time to speak was during the grand jury process. They spoke alright. They could've voted to indict. They didn't.

Anything else is just a money grab, for someone. Why not? The mayor paid 12 million. Bbq mans family is surely to get paid. Romines is praying for anything that will get him in the money on the Walker suit.

I suspect this movement is probably funded by romines and bbq mans lawyer.

How are you associated with romines? Noone besides him has such a zealous interest in this walker case.

Their time to speak was during the grand jury process. They spoke alright. They could've voted to indict. They didn't.

Anything else is just a money grab, for someone. Why not? The mayor paid 12 million. Bbq mans family is surely to get paid. Romines is praying for anything that will get him in the money on the Walker suit.

I suspect this movement is probably funded by romines and bbq mans lawyer.

How are you associated with romines? Noone besides him has such a zealous interest in this walker case.

If you would pay attention, they weren't given the option to indict. The only charges they were ever given to consider were the wanton endangerment charges despite asking about other charges. They are speaking out about it and the lies Cameron has told. They didn't agree with the charges as Cameron said they did in his press conference. Cameron lies plain as day about that. If he will lie about that, what else will he lie about?

We knew 3 weeks ago that murder charges weren’t presented. What’s new?

That the only charges they were even given to consider was wanton endangerment on Hankison. Cameron in his press conference stated that the Jury agreed with only these charges being considered. That is false according to the 2 jurors. They did not agree with no actual charges relating to Taylor's death. Cameron lied about the information he presented to the GJ. He deliberately misled the public about this case. An AG who misleads the public about his actions is a big problem.

If you would pay attention, they weren't given the option to indict. The only charges they were ever given to consider were the wanton endangerment charges despite asking about other charges. They are speaking out about it and the lies Cameron has told. They didn't agree with the charges as Cameron said they did in his press conference. Cameron lies plain as day about that. If he will lie about that, what else will he lie about?
I don't really want to get in the middle of this, but since I have served on a Grand Jury, I will make one comment about what you said. The Grand Jury is presented with charges the prosecution believes it can support the best. Generally, the Grand Jury is told why a higher charge might be much harder to get a conviction from, so they understand how the burden of proof changes if you go up one level. Often times the Grand Jury will be told how confident they are in getting a conviction and supporting those charges. The Grand Jury does not come up with it's own opinion about which charges should have been presented because no one on the Grand Jury understands the differences in proof required to meet the other potential charges. In other words, there is no such thing as the Grand Jury didn't agree with the charges. No one on a Grand Jury is expert enough to say different charges should have been presented. The group as a whole certainly would not be qualified to say the evidence fit a different charge better than the one they were presented. I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the "Grand Jury" as a body would not have the expertise to say a different charge should have been presented.

I don't really want to get in the middle of this, but since I have served on a Grand Jury, I will make one comment about what you said. The Grand Jury is presented with charges the prosecution believes it can support the best. Generally, the Grand Jury is told why a higher charge might be much harder to get a conviction from, so they understand how the burden of proof changes if you go up one level. Often times the Grand Jury will be told how confident they are in getting a conviction and supporting those charges. The Grand Jury does not come up with it's own opinion about which charges should have been presented because no one on the Grand Jury understands the differences in proof required to meet the other potential charges. In other words, there is no such thing as the Grand Jury didn't agree with the charges. No one on a Grand Jury is expert enough to say different charges should have been presented. The group as a whole certainly would not be qualified to say the evidence fit a different charge better than the one they were presented. I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the "Grand Jury" as a body would not have the expertise to say a different charge should have been presented.

I too have served on a grand jury and I have never had a prosecutor fail to answer questions about what it would take to indict for other charges. In this case, those questions from the jurors were just flat out ignored by the AG according to the 2 jurors that came forward. There is prosecutorial discretion for sure but that means the prosecutor owns those decisions. They don't use the GJ as a shield and say what Cameron did in his press conference. He straight up lied to the people of KY by saying what he said. That is the issue at hand. By lying like he did, he loses credibility and causes the entire judicial system to come under greater scrutiny. I don't agree with the charges he chose but he had the right to do that. He doesn't have the right to mislead the people of this state and use the GJ as an excuse and then try to keep those jurors quiet to protect his own butt.

If you would pay attention, they weren't given the option to indict

False. They can do whatever they want. They're the boss. They were told the charges the prosecution thought they could prove, just as Cameron said.

They could've even asked about additional charges, lesser or more serious. I hear that on tapes often.

It's a money grab. Smells like romines is behind this trying to shake out money via politics.

I noticed you dodged my question about your affiliation with romines.

False. They can do whatever they want. They're the boss. They were told the charges the prosecution thought they could prove, just as Cameron said.

They could've even asked about additional charges, lesser or more serious. I hear that on tapes often.

It's a money grab. Smells like romines is behind this trying to shake out money via politics.

I noticed you dodged my question about your affiliation with romines.

According to the jurors, they did ask and those questions were never answered. Then Cameron used the jurors as his shield. As far as Steve Romines, I have never met the man and couldn't point him out if he was in the same room as me.

This guy is clearly a plant or someone relatively close to the case with a vested interest in continuously drumming this shit up. The general law abiding public doesnt give a ****. Drug laundering, selling drugs outright, no one gives a ****. Other than race baiter and people wanting to undermine law and order.

This guy is clearly a plant or someone relatively close to the case with a vested interest in continuously drumming this shit up. The general law abiding public doesnt give a ****. Drug laundering, selling drugs outright, no one gives a ****. Other than race baiter and people wanting to undermine law and order.

Absolutely. I think that's pretty clear. Romines has tried to Twitter his way to money on this case. Looks like either he or someone in his office is set out to try to sway public opinions in other mediums as well

Nope...Nice try though...The way you guys defend him I almost expect you all to be DC's family. You all defend him almost as hard as you defend Trump.

Absolutely. I think that's pretty clear. Romines has tried to Twitter his way to money on this case. Looks like either he or someone in his office is set out to try to sway public opinions in other mediums as well

You guys caught me. I have been posting here since 2004 simply to bide my time until a police involved shooting in 2020 happened. I have perpetrated the longest running con job possible simply to get to this moment. How did you guys figure it out?

Well TC - you have said you work for the Democrat party in the state, so a DC smear would do ya good.

He will likely take Mitch or Andy’s job.
I have never said I work for the Democrat party. Show me where I’ve said that. You obviously have me confused with someone else. I’ve never once worked for the government. I do have some government business as clients with my normal job but I’ve never once worked for the government. I’ve never ran for or held any public office. The only campaign I’ve ever even worked on was for my deceased step father when he ran for and served as a county commissioner in my home county. That’s the extent of the work I’ve ever done for any government or political party.

I would welcome him to take Mitch’s job. I’d vote for him for that too if that was an option.

I have never said I work for the Democrat party. Show me where I’ve said that. You obviously have me confused with someone else. I’ve never once worked for the government. I do have some government business as clients with my normal job but I’ve never once worked for the government. I’ve never ran for or held any public office. The only campaign I’ve ever even worked on was for my deceased step father when he ran for and served as a county commissioner in my home county. That’s the extent of the work I’ve ever done for any government or political party.

I would welcome him to take Mitch’s job. I’d vote for him for that too if that was an option.
My bad - know you posted once about traveling the state on business and discussing Mitch/Bevin...guess that was just business that didn’t mind partisan political discussion- misinterpretation on my end.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
My bad - know you posted once about traveling the state on business and discussing Mitch/Bevin...guess that was just business that didn’t mind partisan political discussion- misinterpretation on my end.

No worries at all. I enjoy political discussions. While I may not agree with someone, I fully support them having their beliefs about the various topics including Breonna Taylor case.

You, sir, would be an exceptional police officer. Without doubt, Officer of the Year. Cool, calm and collected.

You guys caught me. I have been posting here since 2004 simply to bide my time until a police involved shooting in 2020 happened. I have perpetrated the longest running con job possible simply to get to this moment. How did you guys figure it out?
With the same genius sleuthing you used to determine all of us calling out your bs determined we were all DCs extended family as you put it. Lmfao

No one cares about this anymore. Move on. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT