ADVERTISEMENT

Decision day today for Breonna

I didn’t listen to the 15hrs of the grand jury tapes, so I’ve missed some stuff, but I read every page and detail of the LMPD case file on this “gang” that Taylor was connected with.

- they physically observed one of the drug dealers picking up a package from her house (which was also his address) and taking it straight to one of the “trap houses”, photographed by the camera police installed outside of that drug house. On jail phone, dealer said the package was clothes he ordered online. Might be.

-On multiple jail calls, from multiple gang members, it was clear Breonna handled money for many criminals. We don’t know what she did wit’s this money, but more than one criminal talked about how she had this money, or so and so money, and how she was good with the money. They stashed money at her place.

- Another interesting part about the money. The main guy (forget his name) but he was concerned with the money he had at Breonna’s when she was shot. He knew it was still there because the cops didn’t execute the warrant. This was confirmed by LMPD. They said after the shooting, it was processed like a crime scene, and nothing was taken, the original search warrant wasn’t executed. I thought that was odd, but that’s what they said, and that’s what the drug dealer guy was also adamant about. So, I don’t believe we know what exactly was in her apartment, or how you could even say if cash was there, that it wasn’t hers.

- Breonna was a popular topic on the jail calls from the gang members who were arrested. They all were confused as to why cops would hit her house, but they all openly talked about how they basically used her to stash money, buy cars, rent cars, send packages...whatever. They took advantage of her to help them conceal their identities and crimes. In 2016 for example, she rented a car for the gang. The car was recovered with a dead body, drugs, and Breonna’s rental paperwork still in it.

So, unless some brand new details came out explaining exactly how all this stuff pointing to Taylor’s involvement with these criminals is actually false, I don’t see why cops wouldn’t go to her house.

AND NO I DONT MEAN THEY SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE AND EXECUTED THINGS THE WAY THEY DID. I just feel like every comment on this story needs that clarification because people get all bent out of shape and start stupid side arguments. Point is, cops had a reason to target that residence and Breonna.

Gotcha. Relying on the LMPD file when LMPD has yet to tell the truth on anything. The postal inspectors have already debunked the impotence for the search warrant. It was a lie. if any of the stuff you relied on was “actionable/relevant/ true or timely” it would have been in the warrant.

as for the phone calls from the jail, they , too, have been debunked as edited and taken out of context. The mere fact u sight and rely solely on police generated records tell me u are either a cop or have a specific narrative u want to propagate.

Different investigation. We'll see.

She was absolutely involved. If the cops lied to get a warrant it was stupid and unnecessary. They had plenty enough actual proof to get what they needed.
You have legal backfield I believe - so I’ll ask. Does the boyfriend using her vehicle in the month prior (driving to and from known trap house) give cops enough for a warrant?

I know there is other evidence - but wonder how little you need to get a legit warrant.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You have legal backfield I believe - so I’ll ask. Does the boyfriend using her vehicle in the month prior (driving to and from known trap house) give cops enough for a warrant?

I know there is other evidence - but wonder how little you need to get a legit warrant.

Their observation, her mentioned on jail calls as an asset, her personal involvement with another dealer, and the information you mentioned is enough. It was only to search, not arrest iirc.

If they lied, theyre idiots. I know judges in jefferson county completely ignore the law in some racial situations (and it's well documented) but even if that's the case they could've just surveiled her and walker a bit and had enough.

Their observation, her mentioned on jail calls as an asset, her personal involvement with another dealer, and the information you mentioned is enough. It was only to search, not arrest iirc.

If they lied, theyre idiots. I know judges in jefferson county completely ignore the law in some racial situations (and it's well documented) but even if that's the case they could've just surveiled her and walker a bit and had enough.

With a legal background, what happens if it is determined they lied to get the warrant? If that determination is made, wouldn't it make all their actions illegal and therefore Taylor was killed during the commission of a crime? What legal options are available now that the tapes are released and it appears (at least IMO) the prosecutor did everything he possibly could to make sure no charges other that wanton endangerment were filed?

What happens next?

With a legal background, what happens if it is determined they lied to get the warrant? If that determination is made, wouldn't it make all their actions illegal and therefore Taylor was killed during the commission of a crime? What legal options are available now that the tapes are released and it appears (at least IMO) the prosecutor did everything he possibly could to make sure no charges other that wanton endangerment were filed?

What happens next?

The shooting aspect all keys on them knocking, announcing, and being fired upon. Noone disputes walker shot first. Being law enforcement, that makes their shooting justified.

Everything up to that point is still in question and under investigation. Could be perjury or could be some criminal civil rights violation if it's federal. The typical remedy is the evidence is excluded at trial, but that won't be an issue here

The shooting aspect all keys on them knocking, announcing, and being fired upon. Noone disputes walker shot first. Being law enforcement, that makes their shooting justified.

Everything up to that point is still in question and under investigation. Could be perjury or could be some criminal civil rights violation if it's federal. The typical remedy is the evidence is excluded at trial, but that won't be an issue here

It’s my understanding that police don’t have any special protections under the self defense law in the state of kentucky, is that correct? Walker shot first, that’s well known. He shot once and the cops shot, reloaded, and kept shooting.
If a normal citizen blindly shot into a side glass door with the blinds drawn I would wager it’d go to court.

It’s my understanding that police don’t have any special protections under the self defense law in the state of kentucky, is that correct? Walker shot first, that’s well known. He shot once and the cops shot, reloaded, and kept shooting.
If a normal citizen blindly shot into a side glass door with the blinds drawn I would wager it’d go to court.

He is being prosecuted for his blind firing. Once he fired on them, the shooting was justified. The facts just aren't there no matter how much people want to twist it. It's partly because of the wild tales that went uncontroverted forever.

It's basically the same. Defense of self and defense of another. Justifiable homicide. In civil matters they got alot more protection. But they're also subject to heightened federal criminal standards. Color of law works both ways.

The difference is in their right to be places. They have additional privileges we don't. With a warrant (or warrant exception) they can break down your door and enter your home. The average Joe cannot.

Pics released today dont exactly show Ms Taylor to be a squeaky clean EMT just trying to get by ... shes holding a AR 15 with her druggie boyfriend. captioned by " partners in crime " .

And there are pics of her holding the weapon as well, not just the drug dealer .

They released a bunch of text .. she was making a bunch of bad bad choices that sadly cost her her life

It's unforgivable how and why the mayor refused to challenge the completely false set of facts that was constantly repeated and planted in people's minds.

Of course he was almost surely hamstrung by politics. After all, he hired yarmuths contact to help him navigate the situation

And there are pics of her holding the weapon as well, not just the drug dealer .
Walker has never been charged with being a drug dealer. To call him that is wrong. He was also legally able to own and possess those weapons. Taking pictures with them is not illegal. None of what is alleged in the Sun article has no bearing on what happened to her. None of that is illegal let alone something that comes with a death sentence.

I’ve seen lots of IAMVERYBADASS social media posts of people brandishing their guns. Not sure what makes those any different.

Also, didn’t the cops fill out pre-raid paperwork that said she would be the only one there AND there were no weapons? I swear I read that somewhere.

Walker has never been charged with being a drug dealer. To call him that is wrong. He was also legally able to own and possess those weapons. Taking pictures with them is not illegal. None of what is alleged in the Sun article has no bearing on what happened to her. None of that is illegal let alone something that comes with a death sentence.

1) I coulndt care less about whatever publication The Sun is , the guy wanted a pic , I provided a pic .
2) If you are so brain dead stupid to think Walker wasnt dealing drugs you better thank the heavens that breathing comes natural , you would forget to do it.
3) did I say somewhere the pic was illegal
4) I'll assume you like the Vanity Fair version of Ms Taylor as opposed to the truth .
5) death sentence ... wow , you are truly special .

I’ve seen lots of IAMVERYBADASS social media posts of people brandishing their guns. Not sure what makes those any different.

Also, didn’t the cops fill out pre-raid paperwork that said she would be the only one there AND there were no weapons? I swear I read that somewhere.

most are not fired at a policeman ? Just guessing .

Reactions: Atrain7732
1) I coulndt care less about whatever publication The Sun is , the guy wanted a pic , I provided a pic .
2) If you are so brain dead stupid to think Walker wasnt dealing drugs you better thank the heavens that breathing comes natural , you would forget to do it.
3) did I say somewhere the pic was illegal
4) I'll assume you like the Vanity Fair version of Ms Taylor as opposed to the truth .
5) death sentence ... wow , you are truly special .

1. Ok whatever...those pics still don't mean guilt.
2. You can think whatever you want but until he's brought up on charges, tried, and convicted in the eyes of the law he isn't a drug dealer.
3. You certainly implied it was illegal and you most definitely did the classic victim blaming.
4. Again, what you think isn't the truth. What is the truth is she was shot in her apartment while she was unarmed and no drugs or money were found. I assume you don't think cops are capable of lying to CYA based on this post.
5. Everything in your posts did all they could to justify the death of Taylor so yes you were implying she deserved a death sentence.

I might be a special kind of stupid but you are just plan stupid and nothing special at all.

2. You can think whatever you want but until he's brought up on charges, tried, and convicted in the eyes of the law he isn't a drug dealer.
3. You certainly implied it was illegal and you most definitely did the classic victim blaming.
4. Again, what you think isn't the truth. What is the truth is she was shot in her apartment while she was unarmed and no drugs or money were found. I assume you don't think cops are capable of lying to CYA based on this post.
5. Everything in your posts did all they could to justify the death of Taylor so yes you were implying she deserved a death sentence.

I might be a special kind of stupid but you are just plan stupid and nothing special at all.

there hasn't been one shred of evidence that has come out that has turned this situation in her favor. the more that comes out, the more evidence mounts that she was involved in illegal activities. this linked story and pics are just one more piece of the pie that doesn't do Bre any favors for those that still thinks she was just some innocent EMT sweet heart victim of systemic racism. that is what you and the other brain deads need to believe and need to be true. yet the picture of this young lady keeps getting worse and worse as more details come out. SHE DID NOT DESERVE tO DIE but she made a lot of horrible choices and those choices caught up with her in the worst possible way.

you and the other idiot are the only ones injecting color or race or whatever. plenty if not more whiteys play the same damn dumb game and we should and do hold them accountable for their actions not the police's response.

you only know victimnhood.

as to Tcurtis, yes the police should absolutely be held accountable for their actions when they are wrong. point being made is when their door was beat open, both Bre and Walker knew one of two scenarios were plausible. either other gang members were coming for them or the police. they knew that no doubt. because of the choices and lifestyle they put themselves in, through their choices.

you don't want to put yourself in the hands of potentially shady police officers, don't deal cocaine and don't date cocaine dealers. does either mean you deserve to die, absolutely not. does either mean you greatly increase the likelihood that you can put your life at risk....only race bating dumbasses can't see that.

Wait a minute. When you hear a knock at your door, you don't just grab a gun and crouch down in a firing stance - assuming that it is possibly/probably a robber ready to burst in? I'm sure that's what most of us do. Surely you, like some people, wouldn't just go to the door and ask, "Who is it?"
That lady suffered severe third degree burns and had to have her vagina reconstructed while it was proven in court that McDonalds kept their coffee hot beyond levels considered safe for human consumption.

Stick to yelling at clouds about Mitch Barnhart. That’s your wheelhouse.

Gasp. Gotta agree with you (for once) on the McDonald's case. It was egregious and the lady was not even looking for a big payout but they gave it to her anyhow. Graphic pic (for which I apologize). Mods can remove if they wish.

2upvh5vegbq51.jpg

You argue like my son did at age 16 . He was pretty smart , you both may be intelligent , but he was dumb as a stump at 16 .. You argue things that cant even be debated with a straight face , and oddly , I think you believe it .

You argue like my son did at age 16 . He was pretty smart , you both may be intelligent , but he was dumb as a stump at 16 .. You argue things that cant even be debated with a straight face , and oddly , I think you believe it .

They can be debated. Unfortunately for you, you just don’t seem equipped to do it.

there hasn't been one shred of evidence that has come out that has turned this situation in her favor. the more that comes out, the more evidence mounts that she was involved in illegal activities. this linked story and pics are just one more piece of the pie that doesn't do Bre any favors for those that still thinks she was just some innocent EMT sweet heart victim of systemic racism. that is what you and the other brain deads need to believe and need to be true. yet the picture of this young lady keeps getting worse and worse as more details come out. SHE DID NOT DESERVE tO DIE but she made a lot of horrible choices and those choices caught up with her in the worst possible way.

Currently all of that is nothing but hearsay. It’s what people always do. Let’s dig and dig until we find something we can use to somewhat justify what happened. It happens after every shooting. You are making assumptions that she made horrible decisions based on circumstantial “evidence”. She was only listed on the warrant simply because she dated Glover. No where did it mention that she was actively involved in any sort of criminal activity. The only connection was that maybe she had received packages for Glover even though the postal inspectors said she hadn’t. She was working as an ER Technician. She wouldn’t have been able to do that if she had criminal charges. You brought up systemic racism not me. I simply said the cops not facing any charges based on all the information simply is wrong. I felt that way before the GJ info was released and I feel that way after the release.

Reactions: CaytsFanInYourEye26
if she was killed by a break in from her ex's gang affiliations you and your ilk would have never known. giving all the EVIDENCE presented, that was just as likely a possibility in her life. sadly, those types of instances are all too common throughout the country and not one liberal gives a flying ****. you can't politicize thousands of black on black murders.

liberal filth don't actually care about Breonna or justice or the criminal elements that led to this tragedy. they don't score political points within the democratic propaganda machine.

so you and the other idiots attacking the cops here spare me your fake outrage.

So Walker was a low level drug dealer as well (and spoke about armed robbery) and thought it was Glover at the door - they were scared to death.

Cops knocked bc they thought it was low risk.

Bad situation

if she was killed by a break in from her ex's gang affiliations you and your ilk would have never known. giving all the EVIDENCE presented, that was just as likely a possibility in her life. sadly, those types of instances are all too common throughout the country and not one liberal gives a flying ****. you can't politicize thousands of black on black murders.

liberal filth don't actually care about Breonna or justice or the criminal elements that led to this tragedy. they don't score political points within the democratic propaganda machine.

so you and the other idiots attacking the cops here spare me your fake outrage.

I never attacked the cops. I’ve said repeatedly they should’ve been treated like you or I would have been. Had their day in court. Seems to me you have your own propaganda machine you are using to score your own political points. It’s the same one Cameron used.

Reactions: downw/ball-lineD
I see Louisville local media still firing away on social media trying to reignite outrage. Everything from any random persons opinion on the case to trying to find any other incendiary police encounter across time and america.

All those riot clicks must've been luscious because they're doing anything they can to start another one

Currently all of that is nothing but hearsay. It’s what people always do. Let’s dig and dig until we find something we can use to somewhat justify what happened. It happens after every shooting. You are making assumptions that she made horrible decisions based on circumstantial “evidence”. She was only listed on the warrant simply because she dated Glover. No where did it mention that she was actively involved in any sort of criminal activity. The only connection was that maybe she had received packages for Glover even though the postal inspectors said she hadn’t. She was working as an ER Technician. She wouldn’t have been able to do that if she had criminal charges. You brought up systemic racism not me. I simply said the cops not facing any charges based on all the information simply is wrong. I felt that way before the GJ info was released and I feel that way after the release.

She was an ER Tech 2 years ago, not anytime recent.

Has anyone realized that neither had a job? How the hell do you think they paid for anything?

She was an ER Tech 2 years ago, not anytime recent.

Has anyone realized that neither had a job? How the hell do you think they paid for anything?

See the first sentence in this article.

^^ they left a few things out of the article .

They had just left church where she and Mother Teresa held hands and prayed for the poor .
Walker was tired from endless volunteering at the local food bank .
and more bullshit like that . But hey it sells good to the bleeding hearts who have their heads in their ass.

As far Walker and drugs , here is the report . The verbatim text messaging makes it sound even worse .

In police interviews, Walker said that he was not involved in serious criminal activity, but did say that he sometimes personally used marijuana.

However, a search of his phone 'found numerous conversations about drug trafficking,' investigators said in the newly released documents.

In several 'chats' described in the documents, Walker discusses selling 'pills' to Hooters waitresses.

In another conversation, he sent an image of a bag of marijuana, advertising it as 'Cali High Grade Premium Cannabis 1LB,' according to the documents.

In other messages, Walker offered to sell half ounces for $25, or two 'zips', slang for ounces, for $260, the documents state.

^^ they left a few things out of the article .

They had just left church where she and Mother Teresa held hands and prayed for the poor .
Walker was tired from endless volunteering at the local food bank .
and more bullshit like that . But hey it sells good to the bleeding hearts who have their heads in their ass.

Downplay it all you want...The article was simply to point out krazy was wrong and Taylor was employed as a ER tech when she was killed.

Your posts seem to leave out a few things as well.

1. Everyone is automatically guilty without a trial.
2. Even potential minor crimes are punished with death.
3. Police are judge, jurty, and executioner.

That about covers it I think.

Don’t shoot at the police , they will return fire . It was tragic , hopefully the LPD deeply regret how things went down , but a grand jury heard the evidence , they made their decision . She made hers by hanging with a drug dealer .

Don’t shoot at the police , they will return fire . It was tragic , hopefully the LPD deeply regret how things went down , but a grand jury heard the evidence , they made their decision . She made hers by hanging with a drug dealer .

Based on quotes from grand jurors as well as released recordings, it looks like only part of the evidence was released. Many questions the GJ asked were quickly brushed aside or outright ignored it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT