ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

You and a couple of million others. I have at least 7-8 friends who also make that claim. PS. Mine's not bad, either. :)
800px_COLOURBOX8218473.jpg

Sherry and I just got our Christmas tree up. We are getting ready to go see the kids, so you all have a Merry Christmas.
132996314_3550741468374745_4591468710438212251_o.jpg
Reminds me of when I was a kid (back when people bought real trees at Christmas), us kids bugged Dad relentlessly about when we were going to go get the tree. May have even started before T'giving...don't know. He came home one day with a 'tree' that looked something like that....only scrawnier. Talk about 3 kids boo-hooing.
Never could figure out if he was serious or joking....he would never say.
BTW, finally did get a nice big tall one.

Afternoon D
Just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers
We’re going to try to have Christmas for the kids, but no one really has the heart for it. This has been the hardest thing any of us has ever been through. None of us really have the heart for anything...
Right now we’re just taking it day by day
But I do want to wish you all Merry Christmas and hope you know my love is with you
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hopefully the holidays will bring a little joy and comfort to your family.

Last edited:
Afternoon D
We’re going to try to have Christmas for the kids, but no one really has the heart for it. This has been the hardest thing any of us has ever been through. None of us really have the heart for anything...
But I do want to wish you all Merry Christmas and hope you know my love is with you
Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Afternoon D
Thinking of you Bev and your whole family as well. You're in my prayers and I sincerely wish that you all have the very best Christmas season possible.

I wish he would check in or if someone is in contact let us know how he is doing. I would like to wish him a Merry Christmas.

He did the same thing about two weeks ago. I hadn't seen him post for about two weeks, and I asked if anyone had heard from him, and the next day he showed up. Said he had been busy and was checking in. Guess he is still busy.

Just wanted to let everyone know I had my Cardio-version done Tuesday and pulse and blood pressure are back to normal. I hope and pray it stays that way. I had 3 different trips to the emergency room in the nine days before that to get the old heart rate down. Also I haven’t heard from FCC in about a week . The last I heard He said his daughter was going to help him get into rehab. Merry Christmas to all y’all D-leaguers!

Just wanted to let everyone know I had my Cardio-version done Tuesday and pulse and blood pressure are back to normal. I hope and pray it stays that way. I had 3 different trips to the emergency room in the nine days before that to get the old heart rate down. Also I haven’t heard from FCC in about a week . The last I heard He said his daughter was going to help him get into rehab. Merry Christmas to all y’all D-leaguers!

Great news about you, and I hope that FCC finds his way.

Great report. If FCC gets in contact with you tell him we are praying he can turn his life around.

Daughter opened a present from one of her brothers tonight and it happened to be a board game: Jumanji. As she was taking the plastic off I quickly put Youtube on the TV while her and my wife were looking at the game. I pulled up the Jumanji Drums sound affect and when she opened the actual game board the drums started and I had it up louder than normal. My daughter looked up and said "What the heck" I started laughing and once they realized I had it on the Tube my wife said: "You're such a nerd". Startled both of them. Heh, heh, heh.

Last edited:
Afternoon D
Merry Christmas Bev. Praying for You and Your family !

Merry Christmas to all!!!! Was up early but all my kids are grown.....what was I thinking? But, got things to do. Small gathering this year at the house, but still it seems you cook all day. Help in the kitchen as much as I can....she has certain dishes she does and I've got mine.
One Christmas tradition is that we have Christmas Casserole every Christmas morning. Absolutely love it, and have been having every year since the late 70s.

Everyone have a good, blessed day.

Edit...very, very cold here (14 with wind chill below zero) with a dusting of snow overnight. Not a white Christmas, but it feels like it.

Merry Christmas D League

Woke up to a cold cold morning for our part of the world with a freeze warning in the forecast. It is 37° and our high will only get up to 51° this afternoon but no rain. We had strong gale winds and heavy rain overnight which brought this cold. It may dip to 31° tonight which means I had better protect some plants. My guava tree is in danger for sure. The citrus should be OK

I pray all have a great day and the family is able to share all of the nice things Christmas Day brings.

72956147.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT