ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Merry Christmas to all. Snowing here now so may get a white Christmas after all.
132438888_3678012278918488_3545261249251641456_n.jpg

Just kidding. Merry White Christmas Backer Cutter

Everybody did well for Christmas presents here.

But my wife just noted I’d forgotten to get her a gift bottle of Maker’s Mark for the first time in years. And so I had. Not bad for a woman raised in the DC suburbs of Maryland. She’s earning her honorary Kentuckian status.

Good Morning to you all,

Yes, I feel like Santa, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Morning....

I've been engaged in Husband, Dad, and Grandpa things.... I am thankful.

God Bless you all on this Glorious day celebrating Christ's birth. Hallelujah!!!

The four stages of Santa Claus:
1. You believe in Santa
2. You don't believe in Santa
3. You play Santa
4. You look like Santa

Good morning and Merry Christmas from ATX. Currently 44°F and partly cloudy. We may top out around 69°F today.

It appears KY received snow, with significant amounts coming in some places. Please stay safe and warm.

122403920_3386258954744834_8284316666866728631_o.jpg

We got 6 inches of the white stuff, and tonight, our low will be 14 degrees. Brrr, I wish I had fur.

Morning Legionnaires!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Could have used some of that snow some of you got.
It was low 60's here yesterday with more of the same to come today.

Breakfast this morning was more of the pecan pie I had after dinner yesterday. Breakfast of champions.

We got 6 inches of the white stuff, and tonight, our low will be 14 degrees. Brrr, I wish I had fur.
We got around 7.5" here Ben. On the bright side, the expected high on Sunday is to be around 53° for us.

No kidding. Man I’m ready for spring already. Hate this kinda weather.
Now that Chrismas is over, I'm ready for Spring too. Can't wait for everything to green back up.

Good Morning D

The weather channel says it is 30° outside but I say it is 30 below. My blood must be thin because it is cold, colder and coldest. How cold is it, well the emergency heat came on the heat pump. That is rare and I can't remember the last time that happened. Our high will be a blistering 52° by this afternoon. But we do have clear skies and plenty of sun.

I trust all had a nice Christmas and did not over eat. But how can one not over eat on Christmas Day. I guess I will go outside and survey the damage to the trees and plants, if any. Maybe we got lucky

memes-about-sudden-winter-in-florida-15.jpg

Last edited:
Now that Chrismas is over, I'm ready for Spring too. Can't wait for everything to green back up.
That's how I am. Once the Holidays are over (after New Years) I'm ready for it to warm up. As a kid I absolutely hated bright sunny days in the Winter. Thought I could go out and play until I realized it was 10 degrees.

Morning all.

Good morning D, all our internet service is out here in the Berg! What a Christmas morning breakfast we had yesterday!!! The works!! Going to Earlington today to have Christmas with my oldest son, then back home to have Christmas with my daughter. I got a Gorilla ladder, new soldering iron and a$40 card to Lowe’s. I hope the D has a great day! Speaking of Earlington, how many remember listening to the state tournament when they won it? Be glad when they get the internet back up and going!!

Good morning D League.

18 degrees here, or so says my local weather app. And I feel like Santa’s reindeer ran over me after indulging a bit too much last night.

Nothing a six-mile hike won’t fix.

Here’s hoping the Cats take a first step in turning things around today.
I hear ya. Just returned from a two-mile hike myself.

Good morning D, all our internet service is out here in the Berg! What a Christmas morning breakfast we had yesterday!!! The works!! Going to Earlington today to have Christmas with my oldest son, then back home to have Christmas with my daughter. I got a Gorilla ladder, new soldering iron and a$40 card to Lowe’s. I hope the D has a great day! Speaking of Earlington, how many remember listening to the state tournament when they won it? Be glad when they get the internet back up and going!!
Internet service down due to the bomb in Nashville? Heard last night that ATT&T and Sprint (I think) were out in middle and eastern TN because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT