ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Seems I read years ago it has something to do with your mother's genes that you inherit.
I don't know, my mother's father was bald at an early age and so was his father. My biological father I heard was not gray well into his 70's. I am 63 with no gray up top but. do have gray in my beard. My wife says that's because I run my mouth a lot more than my brain so, I wore it out.

Morning D Legionnaires!

A brisk 35° this morning with a high of near 60°. Tomorrow through Saturday next week we will see low to middle 70's so, agreeable weather ahead. However, I like it chili to cold during the holidays so," I hope it turns colder the following week. Got my new generator (8000 running watts) in yesterday and just need to get the oil required for it before cranking it up to ensure it is operational. It is a dual fuel generator so, we have plenty of fuel just in case another mini ice age hits."

I'm guessing natural or propane gas. What really is the combination to the dual fuel?

I am not a chrome dome; however, I am close.
10483310_10203593705114577_6500308734652962729_o.jpg

;)
I look just like my maternal grandfather. He died at 63 years old and he was a chrome dome. My paternal grandfather died with hair (this picture is when he was 75, just before he died).
22b81b21-2146-4cb3-afb3-0d16958553b4.jpg

I went bald when I was 22 years old. I wear my baldness as a badge of greatness.

In fact the railroad hired a college 22 year old kid with little hair. They knew quite well that a big brain does not give enough room for the hair roots to grow! ;)

Here is a better picture of my chrome dome:
328660_105276149587978_1402051695_o.jpg

Last edited:

;)
I look just like my maternal grandfather. He died at 63 years old and he was a chrome dome. My paternal grandfather died with hair (this picture is when he was 75, just before he died).

I went bald when I was 22 years old. I wear my baldness as a badge of greatness.

In fact the railroad hired a college 22 year old kid with little hair. They knew quite well that a big brain does not give enough room for the hair roots to grow! ;)

Bishop Aylmer about 1577 London.
398px-John_Aylmer_portrait.jpg

;)

Hippie!

Hair growing over the top of your ears.

Know what your saying. Love Patty's soulful rendition is just flipping awesome. Dave Alvin does a hell of a version of the song too. Not as good as Patty. I truly enjoy her music. A fabulous talent. Here's Darrel Scott. Song story Linky

Rooster that was a very good version of the song. I don't know that Patty's was any better.

A relative.
You think?
My sister was an egghead (only person in the family with degrees out her butt). She was gray as a freshman in college. She always dyed her hair the same color as it was before she went gray. Genes are strange things.
I've heard acorns don't fall far from the tree. Guess that holds for eggcorns too. With where she keeps her diplomas, I envision she's a good cook.
71ZTp0E3l%2BL._AC_SL1322_.jpg

Know what your saying. Love Patty's soulful rendition is just flipping awesome. Dave Alvin does a hell of a version of the song too. Not as good as Patty. I truly enjoy her music. A fabulous talent. Here's Darrel Scott. Song story Linky

Styling
pinnacle.jpg

Same hat.
7d426e1e401b8ba8a1275e29f2576e78.jpg
Like all those version you listed...I found this one a while back that I liked....it's a little different but in a good way imo

Feels a bit like Old Man Winter in Ohio this morning. Mid-20s. Brrrrrrr.
The Mrs headed out at 5:30 to WalMart for their ongoing Black Friday deals. For some weird reason we always enjoyed Black Fridays over the years. Became a family tradition. For probably 20 years we'd get up at 4 or so and hit the stores till about 9...and we were pretty much done. Always enjoyed it....and I'm not a shopper at all. Once a year. But this year I don't even know if they'll have a Black Friday on Black Friday. Covid ya know.

Say a prayer for one of my granddaughters if you would. She passed out at school yesterday and was out for about 5 minutes. So far they haven't found anything wrong and are attributing it to dehydration. She's about 14, so she's at the age where they quit eating trying to look like a supermodel to fit into the latest 'in' jeans, etc. Plus she's a whirlwind of activity. In all kinds of things at school and is on a traveling All-Star cheerleading squad so she's always training and working out.

Have a good Saturday.

Say a prayer for one of my granddaughters if you would. She passed out at school yesterday and was out for about 5 minutes. So far they haven't found anything wrong and are attributing it to dehydration. She's about 14, so she's at the age where they quit eating trying to look like a supermodel to fit into the latest 'in' jeans, etc. Plus she's a whirlwind of activity. In all kinds of things at school and is on a traveling All-Star cheerleading squad so she's always training and working out.

Have a good Saturday.
Hopefully nothing major. Get well soon. Prayers sent.

Prayers have been sent . I trust it is only dehydration.

You lost me on the last one. My sister died in 1996, but she was a good cook.
My bad, I've no doubt she was and continues to be wonderful. Obviously a poor attempt to pile on to your humorous reference of an egghead with degrees out the butt. I've also heard folks refer to acorns as "eggcorns" so if she's real smart and fell from the same tree of genes so you're likely smart too. Then searching for a Friday the 13th witch with a meat thermometer and pork butt when I saw the ad for the Over the Hill product. Having a large meat thermometer, I laughed at the silliness, but failed expressing the connection between temperature degrees and diplomas, then hastily threw it out there.

Rooster, I saw this on FaceBook. Is it fake or fact or something in the middle.
19030343_10211954393607781_2357069945730309847_n.jpg

What are farmers doing besides feeding the rest of us? A NASA satellite found some odd readings over the United States. Global warming proponents thought they were onto something. They were surprised to find this image was a manifestation of the force of farming in the United States. This satellite image shows the photosynthesis of America's 100 million acre Corn crop. Further research found the US corn crop, at it's peak, produces 40% more oxygen than the Amazon rain forest. Thank you farmers.

My bad, I've no doubt she was and continues to be wonderful. Obviously a poor attempt to pile on to your humorous reference of an egghead with degrees out the butt. I've also heard folks refer to acorns as "eggcorns" so if she's real smart and fell from the same tree of genes so you're likely smart too. Then searching for a Friday the 13th witch with a meat thermometer and pork butt when I saw the ad for the Over the Hill product. Having a large meat thermometer, I laughed at the silliness, but failed expressing the connection between temperature degrees and diplomas, then hastily threw it out there.
No bad, I just did not get the connections, of course it was before my first cup of coffee. :)

19030343_10211954393607781_2357069945730309847_n.jpg

What are farmers doing besides feeding the rest of us? A NASA satellite found some odd readings over the United States. Global warming proponents thought they were onto something. They were surprised to find this image was a manifestation of the force of farming in the United States. This satellite image shows the photosynthesis of America's 100 million acre Corn crop. Further research found the US corn crop, at it's peak, produces 40% more oxygen than the Amazon rain forest. Thank you farmers.
Well if y'all are burning up in the North you can always come down to Miami for some snow skiing. Bring your own mountain

enhance
enhance

Feels a bit like Old Man Winter in Ohio this morning. Mid-20s. Brrrrrrr.
The Mrs headed out at 5:30 to WalMart for their ongoing Black Friday deals. For some weird reason we always enjoyed Black Fridays over the years. Became a family tradition. For probably 20 years we'd get up at 4 or so and hit the stores till about 9...and we were pretty much done. Always enjoyed it....and I'm not a shopper at all. Once a year. But this year I don't even know if they'll have a Black Friday on Black Friday. Covid ya know.

Have a good Saturday.
Prayers sent.

I've not completed building a home GIS to give you the correct analysis. 2 very interesting questions that have answers. I'll snoop a little and see what I come up with.
  1. This satellite image shows the photosynthesis of America's 100 million acre Corn crop
  2. US corn crop, at it's peak, produces 40% more oxygen than the Amazon rain forest.

I've simply got to get out of the house more.

I dreamed last night that wildcatdon showed up at my old house in Bakersfield and went in my backyard to inspect the weeds growing out of control there. We never talked. True story.

Any dream analysts here?
It has to be something to do with your bald head and wildcatdon's golden locks. This is a hairy thing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT