ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning D-League. 40.3°F here on our way to a nice 75°. Yesterday was a chamber of commerce fall day for this area, deep blue skies and into the 70's°.

I am not convinced that I will watch the game live today. My football cats have really let me down this year.

You all enjoy your Saturday.

I am rooting for Alabama and Georgia in their games. I don't like the way the SEC took care to limit the danger in Texas' schedule.

Sorry folks, but this post was typed at 6:00am. It helps to click on Post reply.
😂

A Blue Crab dish My Darling just set on the table a little bit ago..

463962801_9189941577686007_2894766160173335569_n.jpg

Hello folks.

My daughter and I are up in a town called Shepherdstown, WVA having supper before going on a Ghost Tour. This town is famous for its ghosts, so much so there was a few years back a cable TV show caused “Ghosts of Shepherdstown.” Most are from soldiers who died here in a hospital set up after the Battle of Antietam which was just about five miles away. Should be great fun.

I hope the Cats game isn’t a horror show. My older daughter is a Gator grad so I want to avoid that needling.

Go Cats, and you all have a good evening.

Hello folks.

My daughter and I are up in a town called Shepherdstown, WVA having supper before going on a Ghost Tour. This town is famous for its ghosts, so much so there was a few years back a cable TV show caused “Ghosts of Shepherdstown.” Most are from soldiers who died here in a hospital set up after the Battle of Antietam which was just about five miles away. Should be great fun.

I hope the Cats game isn’t a horror show. My older daughter is a Gator grad so I want to avoid that needling.

Go Cats, and you all have a good evening.

Have fun. My son graduated from UF BUT, he's true Blue. Wears his UK gear to all Florida games... I am thankful...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT