ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning D-League. 40.3°F here on our way to a nice 75°. Yesterday was a chamber of commerce fall day for this area, deep blue skies and into the 70's°.

I am not convinced that I will watch the game live today. My football cats have really let me down this year.

You all enjoy your Saturday.

I am rooting for Alabama and Georgia in their games. I don't like the way the SEC took care to limit the danger in Texas' schedule.

Sorry folks, but this post was typed at 6:00am. It helps to click on Post reply.
😂

A Blue Crab dish My Darling just set on the table a little bit ago..

463962801_9189941577686007_2894766160173335569_n.jpg

Oh, My Darling caught the Blue Crab too...

Last edited:
Hello folks.

My daughter and I are up in a town called Shepherdstown, WVA having supper before going on a Ghost Tour. This town is famous for its ghosts, so much so there was a few years back a cable TV show caused “Ghosts of Shepherdstown.” Most are from soldiers who died here in a hospital set up after the Battle of Antietam which was just about five miles away. Should be great fun.

I hope the Cats game isn’t a horror show. My older daughter is a Gator grad so I want to avoid that needling.

Go Cats, and you all have a good evening.

Hello folks.

My daughter and I are up in a town called Shepherdstown, WVA having supper before going on a Ghost Tour. This town is famous for its ghosts, so much so there was a few years back a cable TV show caused “Ghosts of Shepherdstown.” Most are from soldiers who died here in a hospital set up after the Battle of Antietam which was just about five miles away. Should be great fun.

I hope the Cats game isn’t a horror show. My older daughter is a Gator grad so I want to avoid that needling.

Go Cats, and you all have a good evening.

Have fun. My son graduated from UF BUT, he's true Blue. Wears his UK gear to all Florida games... I am thankful...

Good morning folks. Survived the Ghost Tour. It was a nice day with my daughter, ranging all through the Shenandoah Valley, seeing some beautiful scenery and enjoying the Halloween vibes.

And I certainly missed nothing skipping the football game. I’ve never been a Mark Stoops fan really. His record against the SEC is terrible, and getting worse. Please let this be his last year.

Looks like another lovely day here. Hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Good morning folks. Survived the Ghost Tour. It was a nice day with my daughter, ranging all through the Shenandoah Valley, seeing some beautiful scenery and enjoying the Halloween vibes.

And I certainly missed nothing skipping the football game. I’ve never been a Mark Stoops fan really. His record against the SEC is terrible, and getting worse. Please let this be his last year.

Looks like another lovely day here. Hope you all have a nice Sunday.
My Higginbotham family came from Amherst County area after the Revolution, close to the Shenandoah Valley. It is pretty country.

After the war the Patriots were given land in the West and parts of Georgia (near Augusta). The older children stayed in Virginia the middle children went to Georgia and the youngest to Kentucky. We were given land in the area West of Munfordsville, East of Bowling Green (Barren River) and south of the Green River to the North Carolina line. We came in groups to fight off the Shawnee Indians being paid by the Brits. Here is a tomb stone in Smiths Grove Cemetery (about 500 feet from my back door).
83391790_132683411385.jpg

In Amherst the Henry's and Higginbotham's were neighbors. James Higginbotham witnessed and wrote Susannah and Patrick's fathers will.

It is a cold 38.7°F on our way to 75°F with little chance of rain.

The Kentucky Wildcats football team is not good. Stoops needs to step away or stay on as an assistant instead of the head coach. We have given him good opportunities and it time to change.

I have followed UK football for 68 years and Stoops has not been remarkably better than the others since the Bear.

You all enjoy your Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT