ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

51-funny-pictures-1149.jpg

Don...have you healed up yet? Just think...if you had a basketball goal then you could go out and shoot hoops to loosen up those sore muscles. Tis a shame.
The absolute monarchy that controls this household remains firm on her decision to not allow me to have a basketball goal. I am fine. Thank you for asking.

damn, just damn - so sorry for you guys - as a parent their is nothing so heart-wrenching. Been there, done that.
I was working on my deck on a house in Lexington when a softball game broke out. My little daughter was catching. I said "honey, you are too close to the batter." Okay daddy, I'll move back some. Sure enough, a few minutes later my baby caught a backswing full in her nose. Blood every damn where. I thought she was killed. Her little nose was under her eye. Just pitifully broken. Run to the hospital. Too swollen to do anything that day. Had to wait until it healed and then re-break it and set it back to the proper place. When they wheeled her away on the gurney she said "you told me I would be asleep when they did this." Broke my heart.

I was working on my deck on a house in Lexington when a softball game broke out. My little daughter was catching. I said "honey, you are too close to the batter." Okay daddy, I'll move back some. Sure enough, a few minutes later my baby caught a backswing full in her nose. Blood every damn where. I thought she was killed. Her little nose was under her eye. Just pitifully broken. Run to the hospital. Too swollen to do anything that day. Had to wait until it healed and then re-break it and set it back to the proper place. When they wheeled her away on the gurney she said "you told me I would be asleep when they did this." Broke my heart.

Oh my goodness - that is heartbreaking.

When my baby girl broke her arm my heart almost stopped, she ended up being more calm than I was. Children....man you can be eternally vigilant, constantly on the watch but you can't stop everything.

When I was a little boy (7/8) we were digging foxholes in a huge sawdust pile. As I was digging with my implement another child hit we in the head with a pick. It tore my scalp and blood just gushed. I ran home and stayed in the yard while someone got my momma. We had a new house and I knew that I shouldn't bleed all over the new place. Had to go to the hospital and get sewed up. The worst part of the whole deal was getting the area shaved. Ordeal.

Just want to say thanks for all the prayers, especially after me being an ass.

You all are good people and took a lot to be as civil as you all been.

Thank you. I'm sorry for being such an ass to the D. You didn't deserve it. Some will not accept that, but ok. I will try (key word) to be better. Might still be snarky, but not malicious.

I know a lot of you are fathers. Worst pain in the world is seeing your child suffer and not really be able to heal them. Spent day at doctors office, then we got scooby doo Lego lighthouse, put it together and ate cupcakes. I've never experienced the love that comes from dad to child. It's overwhelmingly terrifying and beautiful at the same time.

Just want to say thanks for all the prayers, especially after me being an ass.

You all are good people and took a lot to be as civil as you all been.

Thank you. I'm sorry for being such an ass to the D. You didn't deserve it. Some will not accept that, but ok. I will try (key word) to be better. Might still be snarky, but not malicious.

I know a lot of you are fathers. Worst pain in the world is seeing your child suffer and not really be able to heal them. Spent day at doctors office, then we got scooby doo Lego lighthouse, put it together and ate cupcakes. I've never experienced the love that comes from dad to child. It's overwhelmingly terrifying and beautiful at the same time.
Have faith that people will accept. Good post.

Good stuff LEK and really sorry for your kiddo. I can't stand the "rattlesnake cry" of my two month old when we waited 30 seconds too long for feeding. We'll see what I'm made of when an actual injury inevitably occurs.

Probably made of tears like a pussy boi.

Yeah, that's the guy. Boxer, basketball player, sometimes seems the same.
He was a fatass that wore Apollo Creed trunks. He was a gimmick hack, IMO. He would only fight 4 rounders because his ass was too ****ing fat to go the distance, and he was a one punch pony. His haymaker was all he had. If it connected, you were out. If it didn't, split decision.

how far would get if I rigged this to the wife's terlot....

1425719_10153876456243343_6324729189642574699_n.jpg
I see you are upgrading to the sonic turbo shitter. It'll scare the shit right out of them.

My personal favorite, if you know someone is about to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, get a cigarette, some tape, and a pack of firecrackers. Light the cigarette and tape it inside the tank to where the flame will burn upwards and stay lit. Then tape the firecrackers to the tank where the fuse will touch the cigarette. Sounds complicated, but really isn't. Takes a few minutes to light the fuse, but it will get the job done. Will give anyone you pull it on instant 'Nam flashbacks.

He was a fatass that wore Apollo Creed trunks. He was a gimmick hack, IMO. He would only fight 4 rounders because his ass was too ****ing fat to go the distance, and he was a one punch pony. His haymaker was all he had. If it connected, you were out. If it didn't, split decision.

My wife and kids bought me this for Christmas. :boxing:

image_zps4u3m07ug.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT