ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Is that the one where they all live on the iced over lake? Or is it the one with the guy who keeps crashing his little one man plane every time he makes a trip back to civilization to visit his daughter?

No this is the Kilcher family.. Four families surviving off what nature gives em..

This is the intro song to show..The guy singing is Atz Kilcher he is the singer Jewels daddy..

Last edited:
Wifey took a chunk outta rumpke's ass this morning. They did not empty can Thursday, neighbors were empty. Her being the bookkeeper of our finances I threw out the question "did you pay the bill"? only to get that "punch you in the ****in throat" look.. No answer as to why they did not empty. A while back the tipper had a hair up his ass because I tried to sneak in some yard waste (rose bush trimmings) so I started leaving the big bags of dog shit on top so he would see it when he flipped the lid. Reckon this was a payback?

Two people never to eff with...anyone preparing/serving your food and garbage men. That's Common Sense 101 right there, brother.

#life lessons

I'd go to college somehow some way.

I find it interesting someone, like yourself, that is much more "successful" than most college grads I know has this wish/regret.

At the end of the day, If I am lucky enough to be spared disease, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, heart attack or any of the other bullets we have to dodge. My hope is in my nursing home rocking chair I have as few regrets as possible.

No this is the Kilcher family.. Four families surviving off what nature gives em..

This is the intro song to show..The guy singing is Atz Kilcher he is the singer Jewels daddy..

Never saw that one. Always liked Jewel though. She has a pretty voice and nice...ummm...lungs. Her life story is pretty cool too.

I wish I could put mys
Is it unsanitary to sip coffee and finish scrambled egg sammich while taking a dump...askin for a friend.
50193100.jpg

I get a great pleasure out of it. One of my strongest personality traits is the ability to manipulate others with intelligence and emotion although I really don't use it real life with the people I love. Just internet. I'm ENFJ. I get a kick out of riling people up because the fact of knowing they take things so seriously makes me shake my head. Even when I'm arguing with people online, I'm only half assed being serious. My main objective is to always see how pissed off I can make em whether I'm right or wrong haha. Winning an internet argument is about 14,350th on my list of important things.

I wish I could put myself on ignore. How do you do that? Should be an option.
You just listed the very definition of trolling.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Sometimes I get the urge to change my avatar but that vein popin outta Steve's neck won't allow it. The fact we beat him the last two times before he quit mid season gives me great pleasure.

I'll never forgive that sumbritch for back-to-back 73-7 and 65-0 humiliations he put on KY...no doubt revenge for Curry firing him (how ironic). Those years following Claiborne were the death of modern KY football, a bunch of it is our own damn fault and we are still trying to dig out of it. We may never do it.

dogs getting their balls cut off tomorrow. Gotta get up early and follow wife to the vet to help unload em, gotta come home straight from work to help unload em back at the house. No gym. I am not pleased, but eh.
When we got our golden's vag cemented up or whatever they do, I sat there waiting and watched all these poor dogs stumble around/get carried out of the back room looking completely drugged out of their minds. Couldn't get up into vehicles by themselves.

Then my dog comes out like she's on turbo Red Bull and looks at me essentially like "Ha ha...what's next, bitch?" Weird as hell but she got extra treats that night for being a bad ass.

Well I'm 45 but I'm going to play anyway.

If i could go back in time...I would have put Speers on "ignore" much earlier...like as soon as he started posting in the D. Other than that? I wouldn't change a thing. My experiences both good and bad have led to where I am now and I am happy. That goes for the decisions I made as at 18 and at 30.

Don't get me wrong...plenty of stuff I could have done different/better/made more money but meh. Money isn't everything.

I have a beautiful wife, two healthy kids, a mangy mut, and none of us want for anything. Screw the Jones-es and their 6 car garage.
^ that's nice. Truly.

I'm 46 and I would do everything differently.

Speers' attitude towards the interwebz pretty much describes my attitude to a tee. Tis why I always call this a meaningless thread on a meaningless message board.

My personal opinion is to not take things so serious. We have a good thing going. Stop trying so hard to eff it up.

Having said that...I also think you should post whatever the heck you want to post. That goes out to everyone/anyone.

In the end we are all Wildcat friends plus a rogue Vols fan.

Speers' attitude towards the interwebz pretty much describes my attitude to a tee. Tis why I always call this a meaningless thread on a meaningless message board.

My personal opinion is to not take things so serious. We have a good thing going. Stop trying so hard to eff it up.

Having said that...I also think you should post whatever the heck you want to post. That goes out to everyone/anyone.

In the end we are all Wildcat friends plus a rogue Vols fan.

AMEN BRUTHA!

For the 50 and older crowd- If you could reverse the clock and be in your mid 30's what would you do differently?

I'm 46, but I would say spend as much time with your grandparents, parents and siblings as you can._If_you can enrich those relationships in any way then do it and don't take it for granted.

There are a lot of other things I would do differently (freaking retrospect!) but for me, that jumps right out.

Also, if you are in your 30s and live in Kentucky, STAY IN KENTUCKY. haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT