ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

You don't represent crap.

It was your decision to take me on and you would not stop.

You are on ignore.
If everyone did this, he won't be a problem. The D was not made to be what he is trying to make it. I don't care if LEK started this thread, he DID NOT create the D. This was a safe haven for ANYONE to post ANYTHING on their mind, and not worry that others would jump their shit on it, like you see *ahem*, elsewhere on here. Hell, I had barely ventured over to the Paddock when KS and Mav invited me to start posting here because of that very reason. Funny that for someone who hates that group so much, he's the only one who is acting like that other group.

Sure, we have some ball busting on here, but everyone knew it was in jest. LEK's callouts are just mean spirited and uncalled for. Some people who were enjoyable to read and new here got run off because of it. Again, what group usually has that pack mentality behavior?

I put that noise on mute. That song and dance got old. So what if the D has maybe changed? All the cries of how it used to be is like the old man screaming at me to get off his lawn. Keep yelling and pretty soon you'll get them to step off. But, that just means you'll be an old man,alone, with no one wanting to come into your yard.

The day....

The D-League

Died.

american-pie-single.jpg

Last edited:
I see whatcha did there...........nice, very nice.
It was low hanging fruit, but I picked it anyway. **** the Patriots. Cheating bastards have gotten away with way too much and everyone looks the other way. Spyware, Deflategate, tuck rule. Luckiest SOB's in pro sports. So when it sucks to be them, I bask in it. Especially love that a missed extra point cost them the game, and the Patriots were the ones that proposed the rule change to move the PAT back.

Well looks like Speers did it again. Barring a miraculous come back…my 2nd prediction is going to be waaaay off. I would say they still have a shot…but methinks Palmer's right index finger injury is much more troublesome than he has let on. Pretty sure this game is already over.

Got that first winner right though. Was only off by two points on the spread.

Well looks like Speers did it again. Barring a miraculous come back…my 2nd prediction is going to be waaaay off. I would say they still have a shot…but methinks Palmer's right index finger injury is much more troublesome than he has let on. Pretty sure this game is already over.

Got that first winner right though. Was only off by two points on the spread.
I said last week after my packers got their hearts ripped out that I was pulling for a Broncos/Panthers SB. Looking good so far.

The day....

The D-League

Died.

american-pie-single.jpg
It probably needed it.

Most of the original posters post much. They all got driven out by the clutter and the adipose. It's obvious who I'm talking about. Most have told me.

They just don't like confrontation. I probably was too harsh, but I don't back down either. Some have made subtle jabs that went over heads.

It's not what it was, it was a free spirit thread, but the influx killed it. Taking a dump in the middle of the floor at s party then crying I do what I want is not good logic.

6 years was a good run. Last 6 months were terrible. I took the concerns of others and now receiving the brunt end of it. As I said, too harsh. But I lack tact.

Helped many posters out who are attacking me now. Whether running posters off, helping with computer advice, whatever. Loyalty is a lost form. Don't say for a pat on back, just to showcase how low people can get.

This thread was carried for years with certain posters, most who are not here now because of clutter. Most who post here know this.

The spirit was a goofball band of outcasts.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Forgot to mention that we will have to wade through two weeks of SB hype and stupid press conferences about nothing and interviews about even more nothingness and the same analysis of both teams 50 million times before we get to see the yawn fest and boring commercials.

((I would have commented about the boring half-time show that will try to induce some sort of controversy to boost record sales…but i don't even know who it is this year.))

But I'll still be there…watching almost all of the 2-week-long spectacle in its entirety with a stupid grin on my face.

Basically lived in Smith Grove with the Grinstead family because I had a few rotations in Bowling Green at the time (Graves Gilbert Clinic in 2010). Some martial arts champ had a small gym there down the road from McDonalds in what I can only assume was "downtown" haha. Love that area. Flew over it once in a hot air balloon as well.

I mean do or don't. Nobody on this board talking to me or ignoring me is gonna affect me whatsoever. It's not meant as a slam or to be mean, just that no one here truly plays a real part in my life unless they make me laugh or something. I'm not gonna beg anyone to talk to me haha. You're all just Internet personalities.
Correct.

Reactions: UKGrad93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT