ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

All the cold weather and bad basketball makes me want to just fast forward a few months and get to summer. Warm temps, beach vacation, endless daylight, anticipation of next years bball team. This year feels like a throw away season. Like when you start playing a video game, but lose a few lives early. Just go ahead and kill your dude off, cause there's no way that you are getting the high score with the hole that's been dug.

I'm not sure how KS stays so optimistic about this stuff.

You guys talkin' just a regular ol' werewolf chainsaw boner...

WEREWOLF_zpsgrehgfzr.jpg

...or a pass-out-from-hypovolemic-shock-full-blown-purple-throbber?

werewolftonkatpurple_zpsfmym5zgr.jpg
[roll]

Hey, Mash...I'm trying to school some med students at work about what is a REAL freaking hard beat. They were looking at some wack ass "25 Hardest Hip Hop Beats" list they Googled. Had a few that would make my cut, but the list was bogus because J Dilla was nowhere to be found. Being the old head I am, I dropped E=MC2 on 'em and watched fondly as their minds became aware of the genius that is Dilla. I sent them home and told 'em to listen to "Donuts" tonight...feel free to drop some of your faves so I can pass them along!

Texas Roadhouse tonight. Because wanted spaghetti, but my wife says refuses to serve or eat sauce that hasn't simmered for a long time and sat overnight. Spaghetti tomorrow.

I'm a food simpleton. Brown a pound of ground beef. Boil water for noodles. Drain the grease from the beef & pour in a jar of sauce. Warm, mix & serve.

I'm sure Kooky disapproves of this, but IDGAF.

Cats need to win in Arky. I do. It feel confident about many more of our games this year.

It snowed tonight. Covered up the few remaining icy places on the sidewalk. Nearly killed myself walking Norman earlier.

Starting to plan a summer vacation. Maybe Sanibel Island, FL. Maybe Clearwater for the 4th time. I'd like to see something different, but I love the beach at Clearwater.

Texas Roadhouse tonight. Because wanted spaghetti, but my wife says refuses to serve or eat sauce that hasn't simmered for a long time and sat overnight. Spaghetti tomorrow.

I'm a food simpleton. Brown a pound of ground beef. Boil water for noodles. Drain the grease from the beef & pour in a jar of sauce. Warm, mix & serve.

I'm sure Kooky disapproves of this, but IDGAF.

Cats need to win in Arky. I do. It feel confident about many more of our games this year.

It snowed tonight. Covered up the few remaining icy places on the sidewalk. Nearly killed myself walking Norman earlier.

Starting to plan a summer vacation. Maybe Sanibel Island, FL. Maybe Clearwater for the 4th time. I'd like to see something different, but I love the beach at Clearwater.
Sanibel much greater than Clearwater. It's like the keys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT