ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Texas Roadhouse tonight. Because wanted spaghetti, but my wife says refuses to serve or eat sauce that hasn't simmered for a long time and sat overnight. Spaghetti tomorrow.

I'm a food simpleton. Brown a pound of ground beef. Boil water for noodles. Drain the grease from the beef & pour in a jar of sauce. Warm, mix & serve.

I'm sure Kooky disapproves of this, but IDGAF.

Cats need to win in Arky. I do. It feel confident about many more of our games this year.

It snowed tonight. Covered up the few remaining icy places on the sidewalk. Nearly killed myself walking Norman earlier.

Starting to plan a summer vacation. Maybe Sanibel Island, FL. Maybe Clearwater for the 4th time. I'd like to see something different, but I love the beach at Clearwater.
:thumbsdown:X10000.

maxresdefault.jpg

snow%20day%20ATF.jpg

snow-day.jpg

Hey, Mash...I'm trying to school some med students at work about what is a REAL freaking hard beat. They were looking at some wack ass "25 Hardest Hip Hop Beats" list they Googled. Had a few that would make my cut, but the list was bogus because J Dilla was nowhere to be found. Being the old head I am, I dropped E=MC2 on 'em and watched fondly as their minds became aware of the genius that is Dilla. I sent them home and told 'em to listen to "Donuts" tonight...feel free to drop some of your faves so I can pass them along!

I simply can't get into rap. I don't intend to disc your taste in music, but to my ears that is a horrible substitute for music.

Hey, Mash...I'm trying to school some med students at work about what is a REAL freaking hard beat. They were looking at some wack ass "25 Hardest Hip Hop Beats" list they Googled. Had a few that would make my cut, but the list was bogus because J Dilla was nowhere to be found. Being the old head I am, I dropped E=MC2 on 'em and watched fondly as their minds became aware of the genius that is Dilla. I sent them home and told 'em to listen to "Donuts" tonight...feel free to drop some of your faves so I can pass them along!

J Dilla ain't hard. Great, but not hard, imo.

Three Six Mafia. Paul n the Juice Mane. Gangstercore is what the nerds call it. Project Pat - Mista Don't Play hardest album ever recorded. Med students won't like it one bit. Will probably make them uncomfortable.

I guess it depends on your definition of hard, but nobody is as hard as 3-6 beats. It's all they do, and they have made a ton of albums.

Why I love three six so much is because they would incorporate pianos and strings almost always. Gave songs an eery feel. Then you add some gun claps and chants and it got really scary. The beats are simple. The formula is simple. It's gangsta af.

sorry to hear about that. not much to do here but if youre ever through send me a message on here. we can grab lunch.
Can do. Do get over that way too much. Use to go to Jamestown a lot and golf with my brother. He has a house on the course. Course closed now. He's trying to sell it. But when I do, I'll give you a shout. Last time we were there, we ate at Jones'.

Supposed to hit the road to work a stop on Brad Paisley's tour Saturday. If it snows like forecast, may not be a show.

Not worried about Arky. Nor the rest of the season. After the piss poor performance Saturday, sparked by Skal just being in the ****ing game, and Cal then making the comments that Skal is "getting it", and he isn't worried, **** him. I'm in Kentucky football mode. When he cares about it, I'll care about it. Until then, lose by 140 if you can find a way. I seriously give zero shits as long as Skal is on this team.

What happened to your oil plan? Chicken. I don't blame you. Not worth it. Plus how you smoke oil without flowers to put it on, or a fancy glass rig?

Man, sigh. Yeah, I'm chicken shit. Wish I wasn't. Plus I'm riding with co-workers, so that would look awkward. On my 21st birthday to Las Vegas, me and my buddy Tiny bought stolen ariline tickets (didn't know they were stolen at the time) and smoked a bunch of weed before we went in. Tiny had a quarter bag in his luggage. I told him to stick it in his underwear. Well, they smelled the weed on us. FBI pulled us into the airport security room. Searched our bags said they were going to strip search us. (but they didn't-whew).

That's when they found out about the stolen airline tickets. Got our rights read to us. Didn't go to jail because they knew the two people who stole them. Girl worked at the airport and was stealing frequent flyer tickets and they had been onto her

So even the touching daycare is closed... Stupid over priced bs. You're a daycare, not a school

Was such a joke when the twins were small. They closed for every minor holiday. They sent our child home for the smallest issue. We had twins so one would be out for 2/3 days then his brother would get it and be out 2/3 days. Of course, $300+ per week no matter when they were closed.

The final straw was Brady was allergic to peaches. It would make him break out. So I told them not to give him them. They said sure. Well, a few days later I go to pick him up and he had broke out. I just asked did they forget. They said no the owner said we have to feed him the same thing everybody else gets unless you have a doctor's note. I almost tossed their computer out the window that day.

I paid and told them we weren't coming back. The owner called me Monday wanting two weeks payment for not coming back. She claimed I had to give her two weeks notice. I told her to go get pumped and she is lucky I didn't f that place up on Friday. We just hired our favorite employee from there to come to the house and watch the boys. The holiday schedule was the way we wanted it. If the boys were under the weather she still came.

Last edited:
Was such a joke when the twins were small. They closed for every minor holiday. They sent our child home for the smallest issue. We had twins so one would be out for 2/3 days then his brother would get it and be out 2/3 days. Of course, $300+ per week no matter when they were closed.

The final straw was Brady was allergic to peaches. It would make him break out. So I told them not to give him them. They said sure. Well, a few days later I go to pick him up and he had broke out. I just asked did they forget. They said no the owner said we have to feed him the same thing everybody else gets unless you have a doctor's note. I almost tossed their computer out the window that day.

I paid and told them we weren't coming back. The owner called me Monday wanting two weeks payment for not coming back. She claimed I had to give her two weeks notice. I told her to go get pumped and she is lucky I didn't f that place up on Friday. We just hired our favorite employee from there to come to the house and watch the boys. The holiday schedule was the way we wanted it and if the boys were under the weather she still came.
Thats the worst part, they still charge you. We go to "nicer" daycare, so thought it would be open. Had to wait on babysitter for over an hour and half. Just got to work.

That sucks about the daycares that are closed. In 11 years, our daycare has closed only a handful of times and I realize that it is not the norm. The owner of the daycare we use is well ran & has some of the best rates around. She declines any govt. subsidy because she likes to serve real food, not what the USDA says.

never understood this line of thinking. The small town I'm from in KY (really any ****in town in KY) when there's rumors and reports of a possible snow storm that'll drop maybe 1-3" EVERY GODDAM PERSON IN THE AREA MUST TRAVEL TO THE NEAREST GROCERY STORE OMG AND BUY UP ALL THE MILK AND BREAD BC IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE OMG MILK AND BREAD WILL SAVE US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long does any "snow storm" keep someone from being able to travel? 1, maybe 2 days? You can't just wait until Kroger/Wal-Mart/Piggly Wiggly opens again in 1 day to go buy shit? Always cracks me up.

Half the reason I own dogs is to tell em when I gently pet em that if the apocalypse ever happens or if it's a matter of me eating vs them living that I'm gonna kill em and eat em. They always look back at me with big round eyes and then lick my face.
Maybe sarcasm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT