ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

can you get in trouble for drinking IN a car while it's parked as long as it's not moving (other than drinking in public or PI or whatever)? Asking for a friend. TIA.
Good question. PI is a possibility because you are clearly visible in the car. However I would be afraid a DA would go after a DUI saying that by being in the car you had intent to drive.

That's a pretty good question. I think you can. Trouble can find you almost anywhere, tbh. That's why it's best to always keep a cocked gun in your lap if you're unsure about the amount of trouble you might get in to. Just make sure that gun has the serial numbers filed off or else that could bring you some trouble as well. And always, always smoke weed when you're in situations that could be troublesome. Good luck, Jason.

well "my friend" is getting to an event venue well before they open and taking a book and plans to sit in the car and sip on some whiskey as he reads his book in the parking lot. Once doors open he's gonna walk his happy ass in. I'll advise him to take the keys out of the ignition and toss em in the back seat or something.

There's not a bar anywhere nearby and the parking lot is pretty well hidden. I'm... errrr uhhhh I mean he's just looking for a way to kill time until wife and in-laws get there and cut down on the needs for $4 beers once inside.
Well, I'd just try not to draw attention to myself. It isn't like cops have a radar that goes off every time someone breaks the law or are constantly patrolling for that kind of shit. Put the whiskey in a coffee cup or some type of other container, read the book, and enjoy it.

Well, I'd just try not to draw attention to myself. It isn't like cops have a radar that goes off every time someone breaks the law or are constantly patrolling for that kind of shit. Put the whiskey in a coffee cup or some type of other container, read the book, and enjoy it.
Your friend probably ought to get out of that car.

That's the way it is supposed to be.

This guy was in his thirties - all tatted up - pays just under $10,000 all in cash, big gangster rolls, just lays it on the desk. It happens here quite a bit actually. Hell of a profit in the drug trade I guess.

His dad is also a customer and was in my office yesterday complaining that the guy (his name is Israel) that killed him is off free. uh yeah - you can't act crazy on someone's property around here or you ain't long for this world. Police around here will tip their cap to the homeowner and tell them to have a nice day while stepping over the corpse.

That's a pretty good question. I think you can. Trouble can find you almost anywhere, tbh. That's why it's best to always keep a cocked gun in your lap if you're unsure about the amount of trouble you might get in to. Just make sure that gun has the serial numbers filed off or else that could bring you some trouble as well. And always, always smoke weed when you're in situations that could be troublesome. Good luck, Jason.
If you're going to smoke weed:
  • Break out one of your headlights.
  • Disable your tail lights.
  • Put a paper tag on your car.
  • If you have outstanding warrants, you'll have a blast.
  • Also, if the police officer tries to arrest you, run like Hell.

This TN couple is doing the lottery all wrong, or nah? First, they go to Good Morning America. Then they take all the money at once. Don't you get significantly less money that way? However, they are old and don't look that healthy. Maybe it is better for them to take it all now. Then the lady said she's going back to work. I mean, c'mon.

is it hero... or herod? Name doesn't make much sense either way.

I've always wondered.
Actually, it's neither. It's the full thing, Herodotus. Geek moment, I was on the academic team in high school. I tested in history and on the quick recall team. Herodotus is considered the father of history, so it became a nickname.

Good question. PI is a possibility because you are clearly visible in the car. However I would be afraid a DA would go after a DUI saying that by being in the car you had intent to drive.
I've read of cases where people knew that they were too drunk to drive, so they slept in the car, only to wake up to a cop giving them a DUI.

I'll wipe off piss, but otherwise no cover for me. You can't catch anything from a toilet seat and buttocks (at least the part that touches the seat) aren't especially prone to being filthy.

Worst part is pee on the floor when I have to take a crap. Hate hate hate getting that on my shorts or jeans and I usually just have to call it a day and go right home. Unless it's an emergency, I'm holding it ....nSummers are the worst going to all these little ballparks all over central KY. Just nasty.

Technically speaking, I don't have any posters on "ignore". But that has more to do with the fact that i am lazy than anything else. Because i ignore plenty of posts on this site on a daily basis especially on RR…and i regularly skip over certain posters no matter what the topic on both RR and the Paddock.

But if i ever did decide to take the leap and make a concentrated effort to officially ignore a specific poster on this site then i am 100% certain that Speers would be the first against the wall. Obviously.

It's not abbreviateable, dumbass. Read and learn. It's "Herodotus". Stop cutting it short, son. Taking shortcuts will get you nowhere in life.

I feel good.

All usernames on this site are abbreviate-able. Every.Single.One. I'm lazy and I'm not typing out your full username. Not happening. Get over it.

As far as herod goes…he is one of the special posters. I value his posts so I go the extra mile and add the "d" to his abbreviated username. Because I believe he deserves it and i believe that his username is unique and clever enough to deserve the extra effort.

Damn, Speers. Get with the program, man.

Long week. Just drank 3 beers. Pondering 4th.

Puppy and me watching Guy Fieri eating some Mexican bullshit. He is a complete douchebag that needs to be thrown a beaten. But goddamn I want his job.

My project is blowing up. Billions of unanswered emails. May need to go in tomorrow so Monday isn't a complete disaster.

I forgot my wallet this morning and had to beg booth guy to get on subway. Then got to building without my swipe card (in wallet) and had to wait 20 minutes for a colleague to sign me in. ****ing terrorists make my life shitty every day. *****. You wake up at 5:00, leave at 5:55 and get in at 7:45 only to wait another 20 minutes to start a 10hr day of shit . Then, you borrow $20 from another colleague to catch a subway back uptown.

Meanwhile, guy Fieri is driving a Camaro into 3000calorie meal of annoyance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT