ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

RIP Mr. Rickman -
alanlead.jpg

three best roles, IMO:

Survived sexual harassment training. Don't know who was more relieved, me or our instructor. Here's the 3 questions I asked:

1. If I tell a coworker, male or female, that they have a purty mouth, is that considered harassment?
2. I'll use Ellie as an example (she knew I was going to do this). 2 buttons on her blouse become undone. I offer to button them back up since her hands are full. Is that considered harassment?
3. It's my birthday. A female coworker smacks my bottom and tells me 'Happy Birthday'. Doesn't bother me at all, but another female coworker gets jealous and reports the other coworker to our supervisor. Is that harassment?

By the time I got to the 3rd question, even the instructor is laughing...

Ingeniously and secretly murder anyone who stands in the D's way. Also you have to create a chant and or theme song to sing during meetings.

OK. Let's do that.

Should we discuss this on the super secret test board? We don't need to divulge murder plans right here in front of all of our fans.

As far as chants go, I don't have a clue. I always liked that cobra chant thing that White Goodman's team did in the motion picture Dodgeball. Seemed legit.

If I happen to slip and fall and my penis happens to penetrate Sharon is that harassment? TIA.

OK. Let's do that.

Should we discuss this on the super secret test board? We don't need to divulge murder plans right here in front of all of our fans.

As far as chants go, I don't have a clue. I always liked that cobra chant thing that White Goodman's team did in the motion picture Dodgeball. Seemed legit.

If I happen to slip and fall and my penis happens to penetrate Sharon is that harassment? TIA.

That is not harassment. It is an accident, at least that's how the courts view it in Saudi Arabia.

Hello from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA). What a zoo. I am Orlando bound.

@Willy4UK : Beer store was out of 903 Sasquatch, but I scored ya a 903 Pecan Porter (Crackin Up). 8.5% ABV. I will text ya tomorrow or call. Gotta board in a few.

Later, Big-D.

Sounds gooooood! Have a safe flight bro! I'm gonna try to get out of my clinical supervision a little early. Try to, is the key word. haha

Arrived alive in Orlando. Man, descending from over the Gulf of Mexico into FL was bumpy as hell. Drinking a couple Bold City Duke's Cold Nose Brown Ale. Little brother is crashed. I'm heading there in a few.

Happy these beers arrived in Orlando from Tejas safely.

Saving lives.
If you can't behave you know the number.

Arrived alive in Orlando. Man, descending from over the Gulf of Mexico into FL was bumpy as hell. Drinking a couple Bold City Duke's Cold Nose Brown Ale. Little brother is crashed. I'm heading there in a few.

Happy these beers arrived in Orlando from Tejas safely.

Saving lives.
Glad you made it safely. How did you transport beer on the plane? Checked luggage or purchase in the secure area of the airport?

Morning Gents. 47 degrees F here. Really warm for the ides of January.

Glad Austin is safely drunk in Florida.
I hope Don is still not watching Westerns when he needs to sleep.
I like the Chimps choice of tatas.
Am I the only one that does not have Jason on ignore?

I could not sleep so I got up at 4:00 am. Pretty stupid but when you are old you have no control over your internal clock.

Anyway y'all have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT