ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

durr.gif
Dude, we should fight club it up. I would love to take a punch in the face from you. I bet you hit like a truck

Reactions: UKGrad93
Dude, we should fight club it up. I would love to take a punch in the face from you. I bet you hit like a truck
Nah, I don't really feel like making soap from peoples' sucked out fat, having lye chemical burns, go batshit crazy, kick my own ass at work, lose my kinda hot cracked out gf to hang out in an abandoned house full of dudes, and on top of all that not be able to talk about it. No thanks.

Nah, I don't really feel like making soap from peoples' sucked out fat, having lye chemical burns, go batshit crazy, kick my own ass at work, lose my kinda hot cracked out gf to hang out in an abandoned house full of dudes, and on top of all that not be able to talk about it. No thanks.
Dude, Ive seen pics, you are the baddest man this side of misssippi. the reason I know this, is because one night doesnt define a man, but over time. You are loyal, you will kill for what is right. This is why you post dumb stuff , but at end of day, you are a good man, you understand virtue. I understand you are torn, but I would fight for you general, you would do same, you feel too insecure to really unleash your potential. The thing about you, is that men would die for you. Seriously, but you dont beleive it, yet you captivate that power. Few men possess that. So when I say I would take a pucnh, that is love

lol at hero...I was trying to talk one of my female coworkers into acting out various SH scenarios, but with HER touching me in various places. Lots of giggling, but no "Yeah, count me in".
Seriously, how long ago was lesbian/cousin weekend? You are the best thing thing to happen to this thread. Vicousrsly is the word. When not misspelled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT