ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

HArDdfT.jpg

Sometimes this thread is like a country music song.
  • Drinking
  • Mama
  • Fighting
  • Smoking dope

I wish I could record my dreams. A few nights ago I dreamed that I was going to prison. Orange jumpsuit and all that. Wasn't scared, upset, sad, just going. After that, I dreamed that I was buying a taxidermy animal. Something about the size of a fox, $800. There was a taxidermy expert telling me that the piece was easily worth 3X that much.

Where does shit like that come from? Like that Indian last summer. He hasn't been back though. Don't know where he went.

Sometimes this thread is like a country music song.
  • Drinking
  • Mama
  • Fighting
  • Smoking dope

I wish I could record my dreams. A few nights ago I dreamed that I was going to prison. Orange jumpsuit and all that. Wasn't scared, upset, sad, just going. After that, I dreamed that I was buying a taxidermy animal. Something about the size of a fox, $800. There was a taxidermy expert telling me that the piece was easily worth 3X that much.

Where does shit like that come from? Like that Indian last summer. He hasn't been back though. Don't know where he went.
The fox represents your life goals/ dreams or dreams that you never achieved but still cling onto. You still hold value but cant let go, however, you fill confined by your current situation or trapped, hence the prison setting. That being said, you still feel like its not too late to make a change, but know that you will not. You know that it will lead to happiness, but feel too "locked" in to your current situation.

Your Lucky Numbers for the day are: 4, 18, and 11111111111111131.

What a dumbass. When we hyper-inflate the economy in a couple of years that annual payment will buy him/her a loaf of bread. Maybe.

Edumicate yerself on the Weimar Republic, idiot.
Pretty much the trump card in any argument.

-"Hey, you dont know what you are doing!"
-"Uhm, Weimar Republic?"
-"Yeah, you got this"

ATC, Others, I got a little further on the Windows 10. I got a screen the said my computer was not compatible and here is why. NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. What the hell does that mean? Can I do anything about it? Please advise. FCC.
You need to update the video driver. Your comp should have NVIDIA Control Panel. If not, go to their website and look for driver.

Pretty much the trump card in any argument.

-"Hey, you dont know what you are doing!"
-"Uhm, Weimar Republic?"
-"Yeah, you got this"

Like a dog without a bone, Mr. Mojo Risin is leading you on a vision quest...

1c5dbedf0ebe64f28dfb743b1072c925.jpg

I'm really just fascinated by dreams. The idea that you are asleep, but having these thoughts. There are several theories about dreams, but I'm not sure how you can really investigate them objectively.

I'm really just fascinated by dreams. The idea that you are asleep, but having these thoughts. There are several theories about dreams, but I'm not sure how you can really investigate them objectively.
Yeah, I prescribe to the subconscious leaking out stuff or manifesting the things your conscious mind holds back. Usually allegories.

That being said, I also think they are a gateway to the Spirit World.

looks like everyone has me on ignore now. Couldn't even get a like from Don on my super selfless post about giving away a lot of my lottery winnings. Guess it was about that time.
I gave you a like on that post. Even thought about responding to it too. Can you please check to see that my likes are registering? Maybe a glitch in the system. Maybe there is a limit to the number of likes that one can give.

Last time I threw up was because I was roofied. TMFS.

Last dream I remember was a couple nights ago and I met Argubs out in the woods and the mf'er would not stop talking. Finally just said "bye". He was a very normal looking, nice feller, and I was thinking "man this ain't really what Argubs should look like, imo, and damn Argubs wouldn't talk my leg off like this I don't think...". That was it.

I'm going to write a book about my dreams someday. Mine are usually so far off the wall I actually wake up in the middle of the night laughing. The lead chapter in my dream book will be the dream about me and my friend Edward being extras in the Planet of the Apes movies (the first ones). He was a gorilla and I was an orangutan. We had our own faces on our simian bodies. I've never told him about it...mainly because he looked so damn natural as a gorilla!

I fn hate Ohio. This Argubs wasn't from Ohio. I would have sniffed that out early and probably tied him to a tree and poured honey all over him. This Argubs appeared to be nervous and the poor guy just couldn't shut up. There are more details. There were thoughts of disc golf, and thoughts of other D Leaguers. We might have been on a team building disc golf outing and I probably ran away to smoke dope and get way from people and that's where I found Argubs who was probably trying to escape the disc golf madness as well. We just wanted some peace and quiet. That's my interpretation as of right now.

I somehow get less action in my dreams than I do in real life.

Had one very realistic dream the other night, though. Wife (yes, I dream about my wife) and I were proceeding towards carnal relations and getting all hot and heavy, when my phone chimes. It's a text from my bank about a $100+ charge for something she bought online. We get in an argument about it and said relations were off.

That's what I dreamt about ....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT