ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I get to go to the dreaded annual sexual harassment 'training session' tomorrow. I'll see if I can drive our instructor crazy again. My two partners in crime won't be there to assist me tho...but I'll think of something.

Put a banana down your pants before you go. If the instructor stares at it, say you're uncomfortable and leave.

Tommy still posts here? Fudge, I was certain that douche left. I hit the unignore. I thought by now his weekly drunken posts in GYERO where he deletes in the morning and all, he would have been sucking their scholongs

Reactions: UKGrad93
I get to go to the dreaded annual sexual harassment 'training session' tomorrow. I'll see if I can drive our instructor crazy again. My two partners in crime won't be there to assist me tho...but I'll think of something.
Put two ball bearings in the microwave just before you go in and ask her if she wants to hold your hot steel balls.

CYm8HXCWYAAk27-.jpg

Just as creepy with a mullet.

Bring your own doll to the meeting. If she goes over good touch/bad touch, stand up and say that someone in the room touched you, then point to some random non sexual place on the doll. Tell them it is a highly erogenous zone for you and you feel violated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT