ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Kinda liked the outfit...

Reminded me if she were the slut in the Pink Ladies gang in a stage production of Grease.

Spaking of Grease, I'd grease every fold of that minx and plow it mercilessly*.

*Said greasy merciless plow session would last as long as Skal handles a low-post pass.
I am a sucker for the pink skirt. Gets me everytime.

Shannon Spake-my monkey, right guys???
I see your spake-d monkey, and raise you one Har-tung my ballz.

screen-shot-2015-10-31-at-11-45-38-am.jpg

Spake: "Tyler, any truth to the rumor that the Canadian Mountme is gay?"

Ulis: "No comment -- 'bout we talk 'bout dem titties instead?"

Spake: "Soooo...you like them?"

Ulis: "Mos deffinly. I just wish I had more hands so I could give em four thumbs up"

murray%20briscoe%20gay_zpsnhuw6eco.jpg

Reactions: UKGrad93
"I'm Scott Van Pelt, and this is your top headline on Sportscenter. ESPN colleague and sideline reporter Shannon Spake has been granted a restraining order on a group called "the D League" on the catsillustrated message board for talk about wanting to "wreck her", and "Spake-ing the monkey. In a related story, the D league has filed charges of false imprisonment on Shannon Spake's sweater for covering up dem tittays."

"I'm Scott Van Pelt, and this is your top headline on Sportscenter. ESPN colleague and sideline reporter Shannon Spake has been granted a restraining order on a group called "the D League" on the catsillustrated message board for talk about wanting to "wreck her", and "Spake-ing the monkey. In a related story, the D league has filed charges of false imprisonment on Shannon Spake's sweater for covering up dem tittays."

The covering of Shannon's tittays have caused me great pain and suffering. 10million and free Shannon's tittays, your honor. I rest my case. TIA.

It'll probably happen at some point.

- been teaching my student spinal manipulations today and having her do return demonstration. She's popped my entire back. Feel so damn loose and can breathe so deep. Feels amazing.
My friend is a DO, and he did some spinal manipulation on me when I was having some back issues. Did something to me and it sounded like a damned shotgun going off. Scared the hell out of me at first. Afterwards, felt kind of awesome.

My friend is a DO, and he did some spinal manipulation on me when I was having some back issues. Did something to me and it sounded like a damned shotgun going off. Scared the hell out of me at first. Afterwards, felt kind of awesome.

My gaydar has concluded this post is only 11.9% gay. That's not very gay so you're OK for now I think. Probably really was some "back issues".

If your friend persist with the manipulation and it results in something that scares you at first but feels kind of awesome later, we may need to reevaluate.

My gaydar has concluded this post is only 11.9% gay. That's not very gay so you're OK for now I think. Probably really was some "back issues".

If your friend persist with the manipulation and it results in something that scares you at first but feels kind of awesome later, we may need to reevaluate.
Meh. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

"Creamed corn betta than gravy!!! You know that! You know that!" -man on street yelling repeatedly outside Raleigh Times bar

-Still really upset Jerry hates chili. WTF man? Like, how?

-Have consumed a very low amount of browns/stouts/etc (and beer in general) this winter. This has to change, dammit.

Bought five powerball tickets for the first time ever, so I'm sure to win. When I win I will send my Western Kentucky Envoy to treat all of you to Starnes and a meal at Patti's. I will also send an iPad so you can FaceTime with me while I wear a movie-quality Darth Vader mask while you dine.

Your Uber driver will pick you up in a fresh El Camino lowered within an inch of the ground. Don and Willy, your drivers might balk at the idea of an 8 or 12 hour Uber drive, but just have them tweet me and I'll verify.

YWIA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT