ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

(CNN)David Bowie, whose incomparable sound and chameleon-like ability to reinvent himself made him a pop music fixture for more than four decades, has died. He was 69.

Bowie died Sunday after an 18-month battle with cancer, his publicist Steve Martin told CNN.

"David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family's privacy during their time of grief," said a statement posted on his official social media accounts.

image.png

don't lie to me, boy.

Truth.

I like your posts but I skim over all the stats and scores. Basically that stuff just clutters up an otherwise entertaining post. But that's ok. I have now mastered the art of skimming through this thread.

I can now catch up on 20 missed pages in the D in only 2 minutes and 4 keystrokes. Before you ask...yes, there is magic involved and mysterious forces at work.

How do you cover up piss stains on your pants when in a public place? I mean you're in a fancy restaurant with a group of big wigs from your company. You get up to take a piss and when you're putting it back in it sprays one last drip or so on the front of your pants. I may have over did my last attempt because I walked straight into the first table I came to spilling drinks food and falling to the ground. After the clean up and I was back at my own table a boss pointed out that it looked like I had pissed my pants. Does anyone have a favorite way of covering it up that is less dramatic?

How do you cover up piss stains on your pants when in a public place? I mean you're in a fancy restaurant with a group of big wigs from your company. You get up to take a piss and when you're putting it back in it sprays one last drip or so on the front of your pants. I may have over did my last attempt because I walked straight into the first table I came to spilling drinks food and falling to the ground. After the clean up and I was back at my own table a boss pointed out that it looked like I had pissed my pants. Does anyone have a favorite way of covering it up that is less dramatic?

Yep. Have had this happen a lot.

Here are some options

1. pour even more water on your pants so that it looks like a "sink" accident
2. Pull out shirt from slacks and let ti cover
3. Use hand dryer on your crotch in bathroom
4. Use damp towels till its dry (pat down method)
5. Turn your underwear inside out and turn them backwards

I am getting sick and tired of these Gene Wojdirbdirhaid****ingjdidjsbdhsbfbdjsjfbsodjdbxhdjfbisowski Cal to the NBA tumors. Mother****er does it every other year about SEC play or tourney time.

Cal to coach the Heat due to Pat Riley-UK connection. No.

Cal to Cleveland because he really wants to coach LeBron. Nope.

Cal to the Nets, because...money. Probably not.

**** of Wojernittychittyittybittykissmyasslickmytaintmerkinsuckingdheieksbdjcuwofb****youwski. Think for a second, Cal can do pretty much what he wants, when he wants. Add to the fact he's failed at the Nets once before, and because of the KG, Pierce trade, they don't get a first round pick until I'm old enough to join AARP, he has zero incentive to jump in that water again to be fired because previous front office was dumber than Forrest Gump.

Seriously, **** off Wojilikebeinggangplowedbylittleasiansissyboysrectallywithoutlubeupmyhineyholeowski. Have a nice day, oh, and go **** yourself.

What's for lunch, Big-D? For me:

- Sauteed Chick Peas and Spinach sauced with Curry.

- Fruit salad consisting of Chilean green grapes, navel orange slices, fresh Mexican strawberries and Gala apple slices, complimented by walnut halves.

- Sparkling water.

Bon Appetit!

I want to be more like you and less like me.

Let's see - so far today (1:55pm) I've ingested 2 cups of coffee, approx. 17 ounces of water, 2 bananas, 3 apples, about 12 saltine crackers with a bowl of homemade potato soup.

definitely not enough water and I waited too late in the day to start drinking it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT