ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I want to be more like you and less like me.

Let's see - so far today (1:55pm) I've ingested 2 cups of coffee, approx. 17 ounces of water, 2 bananas, 3 apples, about 12 saltine crackers with a bowl of homemade potato soup.

definitely not enough water and I waited too late in the day to start drinking it.

but i bet the farts are good today.

What's for lunch, Big-D? For me:

- Sauteed Chick Peas and Spinach sauced with Curry.

- Fruit salad consisting of Chilean green grapes, navel orange slices, fresh Mexican strawberries and Gala apple slices, complimented by walnut halves.

- Sparkling water.

Bon Appetit!

You forget the sauteed hickory bark and the ground gator teeth.

Monday. Garfield was right.

Cal ain't going nowheres ... yet.

C.R.E.A.M.

Daytime snow is no good. Not even worth the hassle.

Seth Davis is a mo-ron. Didn't have us in his top 25. Trying to get them Twitter mentions, I guess.

It probably makes me a bad person, but ... Under Pressure, Major Tom, Dancing in the Streets and the rum pa pum pum song. That's all I got. Seemed like a cool guy, though.

Do loud people realize that they're loud? Not talking about idiots, just normal educated people.

Boys has basketball on Saturday. Old kid is uncoordinated as all get out, but got a basket and a few rebounds. Middle kid is the athlete, but he's the 'A' player on his team (Upward) so he's always going to be on the other team's best guy. He had an AAU star (not sure why he's playing Upward other than "Hey! Free babysitting!!!!") on him this past weekend and wasn't able to anything but distribute the ball. That's good I guess. He didn't get too frustrated, so that's a plus.

Bama.

Stay classy, the D.

993418_615963948441664_1814850747_n.jpg

How do you cover up piss stains on your pants when in a public place? I mean you're in a fancy restaurant with a group of big wigs from your company. You get up to take a piss and when you're putting it back in it sprays one last drip or so on the front of your pants. I may have over did my last attempt because I walked straight into the first table I came to spilling drinks food and falling to the ground. After the clean up and I was back at my own table a boss pointed out that it looked like I had pissed my pants. Does anyone have a favorite way of covering it up that is less dramatic?

You need Stay Free Peenie Pads.

No plans. i have clinical supervision on friday till 6:30 in winter haven. Takes me about 45 min to get home. So friday is fine, but if ya got the time, we can do saturday and hit up a few pubs.
Friday evening works best, if okay with you. I'm heading out early Saturday and back on Sunday early evening. We could also link up Monday any time.

I hate to intrude into the little secret place but seriously, Autism's post about potential criminality based on something LEK completely made up as a joke was just sad and hilarious at the same time. Autism was so gleeful and excited that he practically snapped his thumb drive in two trying to copy the post and rush it over to IA to have a looksee to see if I am some complete moron that would possibly be stupid enough to post from work. I enjoyed that and yet it still made me sad.

Anyway, continue. I will not intrude again.

I hate to intrude into the little secret place but seriously, Autism's post about potential criminality based on something LEK completely made up as a joke was just sad and hilarious at the same time. Autism was so gleeful and excited that he practically snapped his thumb drive in two trying to copy the post and rush it over to IA to have a looksee to see if I am some complete moron that would possibly be stupid enough to post from work. I enjoyed that and yet it still made me sad.

Mods - Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life. No matter what you hear in here, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not ban this poster or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not ban this poster.

Mods - Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life. No matter what you hear in here, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not ban this poster or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not ban this poster.
[thumb2]

+1. Please remain cool, Z, and hang around. Over the past 8 months, your shelf-life averaged 17 days per username.

Please, PLEASE, maintain. We really want you to post more often without self-imploding.

Thanks!

If 93 is willing to give up his lefe for Z, then I must plead the same for Z. No ban. Z, please carry on.

I have to side with Speers on this one. Unless Cal is a complete idiot…which he's not…then he and his agent are listening to any/all offers. The majority of which his agent screens and throws out without even telling Cal. But if the right one comes along…the right team, the right amount of control, the right $$$, etc…then he will probably take it.

I think if Cal had pulled off the 40-0 season last year then he probably would have left then. Now…in all likelihood he will probably stay at UK until his son graduates from college. Unless the perfect deal comes along.

At any rate, until then he will continue to coach speak all the right stuff…UK is perfect job, not going anywhere, blah blah blah.

It is what they all do. And what any of us would do if we were in the same situation.

I have to side with Speers on this one. Unless Cal is a complete idiot…which he's not…then he and his agent are listening to any/all offers. The majority of which his agent screens and throws out without even telling Cal. But if the right one comes along…the right team, the right amount of control, the right $$$, etc…then he will probably take it.

I think if Cal had pulled off the 40-0 season last year then he probably would have left then. Now…in all likelihood he will probably stay at UK until his son graduates from college. Unless the perfect deal comes along.

At any rate, until then he will continue to coach speak all the right stuff…UK is perfect job, not going anywhere, blah blah blah.

It is what they all do. And what any of us would do if we were in the same situation.
He will probably be getting a 2-3 million dollar raise from the Cats though.

A favorite great aunt grew her own and mixed it with the legal stuff and smoked it in a corn cob pipe by by her wood and coal stove. They found her one morning in her rocker by the stove with her pipe still warm. My first contact high was when I spent a few days with her in October of my 8th year. By the time I was eleven I was helping her grow, dry and cut up. She would never let me hold the pipe but held it to my mouth every now and then. She died when I was 43 so it was a good thng I left when I was 17. This memory is making me hungry and craving a smoke. I have had worse memories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT