ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I hate to intrude into the little secret place but seriously, Autism's post about potential criminality based on something LEK completely made up as a joke was just sad and hilarious at the same time. Autism was so gleeful and excited that he practically snapped his thumb drive in two trying to copy the post and rush it over to IA to have a looksee to see if I am some complete moron that would possibly be stupid enough to post from work. I enjoyed that and yet it still made me sad.

Anyway, continue. I will not intrude again.
I gotta say that is a kick ass username and avatar. Well done.

Personally, I say f#*k em both -- can't see myself hoping for Clemson and, as others have pointed out, I still remember our so-called SEC "friends" cheering against us in the basketball tourney last year, so f#*k the Tide too.
I might not even watch the game. I usually pull for the sec but like you said, they don't pull for us.

A favorite great aunt grew her own and mixed it with the legal stuff and smoked it in a corn cob pipe by by her wood and coal stove. They found her one morning in her rocker by the stove with her pipe still warm. My first contact high was when I spent a few days with her in October of my 8th year. By the time I was eleven I was helping her grow, dry and cut up. She would never let me hold the pipe but held it to my mouth every now and then. She died when I was 43 so it was a good thng I left when I was 17. This memory is making me hungry and craving a smoke. I have had worse memories.
Did Li'l Abner get high too?

Role tied.

Maude87EstherRolle.jpg

Damn. Damn. Damn!!!

Austin- I looked at Johnny's. They don't seem to have a good select this week. Can't find the menu for Rogues. You know World of Beer is 3.3 miles from Johnny's. 8 min drive according to mapquest
Here's a brief listing for Rogue Pub.

https://untappd.com/venue/598313

Are you talking about World of Beer on Central near downtown? That will probably work better.

I made this post today on the Rafters and I thought it was a pretty good characterization of Z.

Speaking of coming up with a gem, you have chosen poorly with that name. There is a guy who posts here that is already known by "Z". When he finds out about you he will undoubtedly excoriate you with his rapier wit. You will be left foundering upon the rocks of Rafter's hell as his maelstrom of lexicographic, circumlocutional daggers surround your quintessence like so many Amazonian piranha feasting heartily on an unsuspecting cock that has haplessly fallen into the river of death.

Good luck.

This was his reply.

Toasted Anus.

I wasn't even involved in the toasted anus episode. I like the Supreme Lord Z moniker. It totally belies his humble, understated nature.

I made this post today on the Rafters and I thought it was a pretty good characterization of Z.

This was his reply.

I wasn't even involved in the toasted anus episode. I like the Supreme Lord Z moniker. It totally belies his humble, understated nature.
You used words way too large for the rubes over there to understand. Here's what they probably got out of that:

"I don't know what he's talking about, but he said gem, and the letter Z. I bet he's talking about that Zirubiconium stuff in my wife's ring I got at the flea market."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT