ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yeah well, stick around my man. Because this latest ish is tame compared to the tranny talk and dolphin sex conversations in the D about 1500 pages ago. Each went on for about 4-5 pages. Yep, you read that right...5 pages...on dolphin sex. And believe it or not...that was BEFORE willy joined the fray.

And the tranny discussion was out there, man. Like really, really out there in left field. At one point Mav saying he would be down with nailing a tranny if she was good looking enough and the penis micro enough. I mean damn man...i know he hates being married and all that noise...but that's some crazy ish right there. Out there, man. Really out there. But i don't know. Maybe a sexual encounter with a micro-penis wielding tranny is what it would take to finally help mav hit a curve ball.

Yeah, stick around, brother. This place is chock full of weird, wild stuff, man.
[laughing]

Things just got a bit more challenging for you mentals who want to buy firearms...Glad my nutty ass already owns a bunch a em...Jus sayin
Yeah, I read something about that. The head shrinker's office should inform you that by consenting to treatment, counseling or whatever, that you may be giving up your constitutional rights. F*** that.

[laughing]

I already own several. Have not shot 'em in 15 years. Terrible, I know.
Especially bad considering you live in Texas.

My guns have not been fired in nearly 22 years. My fil gave me a Ruger 44 Carbine that I have never fired. I'm not sure if he ever fired the gun or not. I have no plans to get rid of any of them though (my dead fingers and all that).

Who's FBB team is Nutter Dumpster Fires? What a great night for you.......164 points in one dang day. ATC doing well. Mean Machine doing well. As is UK Dallas.

Where you been @UK_Dallas

Yeah, WTF is @UK_Dallas? I have a few questions for him.

1. WTF did you want to set up the league as a points only league? That would have sucked. Luckily we added rebounds and assists. I say next time we need to add steals and blocks as well. Levels the playing field tremendously. About the only thing i have seen Speers get right since he joined the D.
  2. HTF am i currently in 3rd place overall? I am tied with you for best record and i am the overall leader in points. You beat me head to head so i see why i would be in 2nd place. But it looks like 2nd place automatically goes to the leader of the other division...no matter how ishy their record and overall points are. Not that big of a deal but...That's bogus, man.
  3. HTF is it that LeBron James has never played more than 3 games in any of our weekly match-ups? None. In 10 weeks!!! Next week will be the 1st freakin' time he plays 4 games during one of our weekly match-ups. Again, that's bogus.
  4. WTF is it that every D-League fantastical sports league is conspiring against the kaizer? #tinhat

What y'all eating?

My diet ain't going great, but I am taking baby steps.

Might try to eat turkey, nuts, and a banana. That sounds swell, but not as swell as Chic Fil A. Damn it mashburned don't do this...sigh. Mf'er it's just fried chicken!!! This is the battle in my head right now.

Dear D, please give me the strength I need to eat a boring lunch that will fulfill my needs and leave me without regrets. Amen.

PB&J and Doritos....bout half the bag. I'm a mess, you guys, but I feel great.

Super pumped about this game tonight.

That guy ain't really driving all that way with all that baggage is he? I don't know what to believe anymore. Just yesterday some super hero came in the White Castle thread and said he ate 50 sliders! Then later in that thread "hero" revealed that he was a lying sack of shit, so idk.

Good to see Willy posting again. This thread needed more perversion and outside thought.

-Headed to YMCA- family gym night. Had to make them come with me as a family activity so my fat ass would lose weight. Got a comment at work from a stranger that said it looked like I was slimming down. Probably just the everyday compliment/feel good/bullshit, but it still felt good inside.

Yeah, WTF is @UK_Dallas? I have a few questions for him.

1. WTF did you want to set up the league as a points only league? That would have sucked. Luckily we added rebounds and assists. I say next time we need to add steals and blocks as well. Levels the playing field tremendously. About the only thing i have seen Speers get right since he joined the D.
  2. HTF am i currently in 3rd place overall? I am tied with you for best record and i am the overall leader in points. You beat me head to head so i see why i would be in 2nd place. But it looks like 2nd place automatically goes to the leader of the other division...no matter how ishy their record and overall points are. Not that big of a deal but...That's bogus, man.
  3. HTF is it that LeBron James has never played more than 3 games in any of our weekly match-ups? None. In 10 weeks!!! Next week will be the 1st freakin' time he plays 4 games during one of our weekly match-ups. Again, that's bogus.
  4. WTF is it that every D-League fantastical sports league is conspiring against the kaizer? #tinhat
Tooooooo many questions this early in the day!

@jedwar - the dumpster fires is @herodotus6

PB&J and Doritos....bout half the bag. I'm a mess, you guys, but I feel great.

Super pumped about this game tonight.

That guy ain't really driving all that way with all that baggage is he? I don't know what to believe anymore. Just yesterday some super hero came in the White Castle thread and said he ate 50 sliders! Then later in that thread "hero" revealed that he was a lying sack of shit, so idk.

Rafters/Paddock have some liars? Sheesh. Who knew?

Really hoping Simmons comes out and lays out a nice 5 pts / 5 boards / foul out with 8 minutes left in the game performance just for ESPN. My word, they are absolutely nauseating with their pimping of their chosen ones lately. No shame in their game.

On another note, I must say that listening to Vitale and Musburger last night was unbelievably painful.

Guys, you've had great careers, great job, great effort, now please just GTFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT