ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Blue Rupp, first we need to get the basics out in the open...

1. Does your ex currently, or has she ever shown tendencies to be, the crazy stalker type?
  2. Did you break up with her or visa versa?
  3. What was her initial reaction when you broke up?
  4. Was her call out of the blue or have you been in contact with her all along?
  5. How much distance, in miles, does your ex live from your current girlfriend?
  6. Do your ex and your current girlfriend know each other?

Here's the problem, she really wants to get back with me. She says that even when her and her boyfriend are screwing she still thinks of me. She asked me if I still liked her more than friends. I just had no answer. If we hoop up once, I won't be left alone.
She's lying to you. She wants to be naughty. She's obviously a liar, and more experienced than you. Play along. Then show her your pimp hand.

Besides, you re not going to marry a whore that's texting other dudes seeing if they are dtf.

She's playing you. Play her right back.

Blue Rupp, first we need to get the basics out in the open...

1. Does your ex currently, or has she ever shown tendencies to be, the crazy stalker type?
  2. Did you break up with her or visa versa?
  3. What was her initial reaction when you broke up?
  4. Was her call out of the blue or have you been in contact with her all along?
  5. How much distance, in miles, does your ex live from your current girlfriend?
  6. Do your ex and your current girlfriend know each other?
1. She has crazy eyes if that counts
2. I broke up with her
3. She was upset, really upset
4. She got in touch with me tonight but we haven't talked in about a year
5. They're about 40 minutes apart
6. They don't know eachother. Not even sure the ex knows about her.

Here's the problem, she really wants to get back with me. She says that even when her and her boyfriend are screwing she still thinks of me. She asked me if I still liked her more than friends. I just had no answer. If we hoop up once, I won't be left alone.

There's your move bro. Take it. Tell her, that if you nailin' that shit that she won't be thinkin' about anything other Blue rupp's dong penetrating in and out on that front slit. Man. Next time, jack off in her face when she isn't expecting it. Do it when she is doing dishes.

She's lying to you. She wants to be naughty. She's obviously a liar, and more experienced than you. Play along. Then show her your pimp hand.

Besides, you re not going to marry a whore that's texting other dudes seeing if they are dtf.

She's playing you. Play her right back.
That's a good point. I'm not interested in a relationship with her. Just anal.

I didn't see this before my last post.

Run. And don't look back.

Unless you aren't all that into the chick you are with now. Because if you aren't really into the current girlfriend and don't mind losing her then you have the potential for some of the best sex of your life with the ex.

Unless you aren't all that into the chick you are with now. Because if you aren't really into the current girlfriend and don't mind losing her then you have the potential for some of the best sex of your life with the ex.
I do like this current chick a lot. She's easy to talk to(not to mention easy on the eyes). Her parents have season tickets to UK basketball that I've been able to use a few times. She loves UK.

1. She has crazy eyes if that counts
2. I broke up with her
3. She was upset, really upset
4. She got in touch with me tonight but we haven't talked in about a year
5. They're about 40 minutes apart
6. They don't know eachother. Not even sure the ex knows about her.

1-3 aren't favorable. But 4-6 are promising. Especially if 6 is true. Go for it.

I do like this current chick a lot. She's easy to talk to(not to mention easy on the eyes). Her parents have season tickets to UK basketball that I've been able to use a few times. She loves UK.

Yeah, but bro she is already sleeping with other dudes. That's why you need to go the extra step. Piss on her. Hate to say this,but you may need to violently rape her. Just saying man. It may help

If those season tickets are lowers then...all bets are off. Run, blue rupp, run!!! Stick with the current chick.

It really feels like I have the good and bad angels on my shoulders [laughing]. I need to go to bed Dleague but I'll definitely have more tomorrow I'm sure. As always, you all come through in the clutch! I'm 21, I have my whole life to figure this stuff out.

It really feels like I have the good and bad angels on my shoulders [laughing]. I need to go to bed Dleague but I'll definitely have more tomorrow I'm sure. As always, you all come through in the clutch! I'm 21, I have my whole life to figure this stuff out.[/QUOTE] Exactly.

but until your 30. Then people don't give a shit and start labeling you as you a worthless piece of maggot shit. 30 yrs of age. Yep, that's the magic number.

Sigh, modern problems.

My advice to you, BlueRupp, is one can burn both ends of the candle more efficiently if a geographic discrepancy exists. No need for much rhetoric I believe you mentioned "40 minutes" somewhere? Excellent. Simply excellent. One must use those 40 minutes to a distinct advantage. Isolate and have fun.

(cue 007 theme)

:sunglasses:

Sigh, modern problems.

My advice to you, BlueRupp, is one can burn both ends of the candle more efficiently if a geographic discrepancy exists. No need for much rhetoric I believe you mentioned "40 minutes" somewhere? Excellent. Simply excellent. One must use those 40 minutes to a distinct advantage. Isolate and have fun.

(cue 007 theme)

:sunglasses:

That's gold ATC, gold! FCC.

Saw the big dude miss his free throw.
Fell asleep.
Woke up to see the end of 3OT.

Other than the sleep, pretty much the worst case scenario for last night.

Gotta catch a quick nap after school if I'm gonna make it tonight. #old

Bluerupp, simple solution. Three way, then you and the new GF humiliate and kick her out once you're done.

Still waiting on the snow.

Some saying next Tuesday on the snow funky...........we shall see.

Great game last night.

Looking forward to tonight's game, but I expect an L.

A crisp 21 this morning.

Slept great..........just wanted more.

Have a great and safe day all.

Jedwar- I hope you have a great day too. Imma just smoke some weed and magically my day will get better (ready for a nap in an hour)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT