ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

--gb was frozen with a nice, perfect hole right in the middle. I received maximum amount of smoke with no harshness thanks to the ice.

--ready to beat LSU tonight

-- dude from UNC went for 39 and 23 last night. Wow. Imagine if our players didn't have to go to class

Man, I wish I could hit that thing. Although I'd hate to go to your garage if that's where it's at. Too cold.

It got in the high 50s here. This morning it's in the 60s.

The "next day" kept me from being an alcoholic. Except one time in the late 70's, drank Wild Turkey excessively with no "next day". Crazy. FCC.
Man, please make no mention of Wild Turkey. I once slammed a 12 oz cup of the stuff on a flight 20 years ago between Frankfurt, Germany and DFW.

I awoke on a stretcher at DFW with an IV in my arm. An EMT medic was attending to me. I looked around and said, "Holy sh!t, we crashed. I knew it. No wonder my head hurts so much". The medic says, "no, dumbass, you probably have a serious case of alcohol poisoning".

Ah, the good old days.

I feel like the good angel on that dude's shoulder in Animal House.
Funny, I felt like the bad angel.

Bettajdbka.jpg

I'll say 12 now with rights to adjust how I see fit over the next 2 weeks. Kansas is better than UK by double digits right now on their home floor.
One dollar? Just like in trading places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroid
hqdefault.jpg

Gotta catch a quick nap after school if I'm gonna make it tonight. #old

There's a small part of me, it's a very small part mind you, that empathizes with you and wishes you well.

The other 99.9% of me is full blown fan boy for #TeamNoSympathy and says...

"Suck it up, Beyonce! You had two weeks to catch up on sleep."

I meant to comment on willy's avatar last night but I got distracted by blue Rupps quest for an anal escapade with his ex.

I read the book called The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson. It chronicles HH Holmes killing spree in conjunction with the 1893 Worlds Fair in Chicago and the architect named Burnham who designed/built the Worlds Fair.

Very interesting read. The architect stuff tends to bogg the story down a little at times but i still liked the book. Kooky would absolutely love it.

I just read all the stuff about Blue Rupp & his girlfriend dilemma. He needs to smash that ass. Consequences be damned. He ain't married. He's young, so what's he got to lose? Smash that ass and let it all play out however it does.

The worst that happens is he dies young & happy. Maybe he gets the windows knocked out of his car or his tires slashed. That's expensive, but no where near the cost of divorce or the price of being middle-aged and saying I wish I had.

There is a certain freedom to being young and not having kids, houses, mortgages, 401ks etc... Take advantage of the situation. Even if the bad stuff happens, well, the good stuff happened too and it will make a good story 20 years from now.

There's a small part of me, it's a very small part mind you, that empathizes with you and wishes you well.

The other 99.9% of me is full blown fan boy for #TeamNoSympathy and says...

"Suck it up, Beyonce! You had two weeks to catch up on sleep."
When one becomes accustomed to a certain amount of slumber, one must readjust to having a lesser amount of slumber.

I meant to comment on willy's avatar last night but I got distracted by blue Rupps quest for an anal escapade with his ex.

I read the book called The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson. It chronicles HH Holmes killing spree in conjunction with the 1893 Worlds Fair in Chicago and the architect named Burnham who designed/built the Worlds Fair.

Very interesting read. The architect stuff tends to bogg the story down a little at times but i still liked the book. Kooky would absolutely love it.

Yep Mash and 93 too.

Holmes was a good ol' guy, bet he was related to John.

This stuff I just read makes me think the D-league is code for Devil's Den. Sex, sports, weed and booze, is of course considered the devil's work by some. I for one am very glad that I am not one of those. Keep on keeping on D guys and missing female!

Last edited:
I just read all the stuff about Blue Rupp & his girlfriend dilemma. He needs to smash that ass. Consequences be damned. He ain't married. He's young, so what's he got to lose? Smash that ass and let it all play out however it does.

The worst that happens is he dies young & happy. Maybe he gets the windows knocked out of his car or his tires slashed. That's expensive, but no where near the cost of divorce or the price of being middle-aged and saying I wish I had.

There is a certain freedom to being young and not having kids, houses, mortgages, 401ks etc... Take advantage of the situation. Even if the bad stuff happens, well, the good stuff happened too and it will make a good story 20 years from now.
Post of the month so far.

This stuff I just read makes me think the D-league is code for Devil's Den. Sex, sports, weed and booze, is of course considered the devil's work by some. I for one am very glad that I am not one of those. Keep on keeping on D guys and missing female!

Yeah well, stick around my man. Because this latest ish is tame compared to the tranny talk and dolphin sex conversations in the D about 1500 pages ago. Each went on for about 4-5 pages. Yep, you read that right...5 pages...on dolphin sex. And believe it or not...that was BEFORE willy joined the fray.

And the tranny discussion was out there, man. Like really, really out there in left field. At one point Mav saying he would be down with nailing a tranny if she was good looking enough and the penis micro enough. I mean damn man...i know he hates being married and all that noise...but that's some crazy ish right there. Out there, man. Really out there. But i don't know. Maybe a sexual encounter with a micro-penis wielding tranny is what it would take to finally help mav hit a curve ball.

Yeah, stick around, brother. This place is chock full of weird, wild stuff, man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT